The Marines Ban The confederate Flag

I agree with you whole heartedly. I was actually shocked when i joined the military and found that a lot of the white trainees were either KKK or nazis.
Your a liar.
I was in the Army and never met anyone who in the KKK or a nazi.
Although, there were some who just didn't like jungle bunnies. ... :cool:
I never said you met anyone in the kkk or nazi. WTF are you talking about?

Thats going to piss off quite a few marines. I have some buddies that were marines and the racism there is even worse than the army.

" Several Marines over the past few years have been booted from the Corps for alleged ties to white supremacist groups. Now, it appears another Marine may have been exposed for publicly supporting neo-Nazi views. "

I think that any marine who will be upset with this shouldn't be a marine.

They obviously lied when they swore an oath to the United States of America.

That flag isn't a flag of the United States. It's the flag of people who attacked our military, waged war with our nation which caused the deaths of over 600 thousand Americans.

That flag was used to lead attacks on the United States of America and our people. It has no place in our marines or any branch of our military.

Anyone who thinks it does should never be in any branch of our military or public office.
Why is it flying on a Marine base, anyway? Must be bases in states that are still flying it along with their state flags. Which is truly fucked up, imo.
Whatever happened to Pogo? He could probably tell us when southern states got up the nerve to put that up their flagpoles in the town square.
The south is like a totally different world. I've had to go on several occasions and the people are something else. I remember asking my mom how did my grandpa ever get out of their alive after the first visit.
You know your grandpa? A slight chance maternal, paternal is another proposition though.

...a PERFECT example of what I've been saying:
...concentrating on non-critical issues instead of the REAL critical issues like:
blacks high crime/murder rates and low graduation rates

.....wow--get rid of those flags-----that's going to improve the US SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

..I was in the USMC for eight years!!! I never saw a Confederate flag...and 4 of those years was in North Carolina
..in fact, the dark green Marines were ''racist'''...they would self segregate

...O boy!!!!!!!! that's going to stop all those murders and help the blacks graduate at higher rates!!!!!!!
wooooohooooo

I never said you met anyone in the kkk or nazi. WTF are you talking about?
Don't be obtuse Tyrone. ... :cool:
You claimed some fellow white soldiers were in the KKK or were nazis.
I said that you are a liar.
Because I never knew of any soldier who was KKK or a nazi.
"I said that you are a liar."

Not sure what that has to do with reality? Its none of my business if you dont believe me. Thats up to you to deal with.

Forum List

Back