Steve Bannon’s ‘We Build the Wall’ scheme trial set for May 2024

Couldn't tell you, Trumpster. I don't even know if he received that money.

Tell you what: Prove it in a court of law, and we'll nail him. He'd deserve it.

Go get him, slugger!
Biden is doing everything possible to prevent going to court, douchebag. That's why he assigned the new special counsel to Hunter's case. A special counsel is not supposed to be a government employee, and David Weiss is a government employee. Did you know that?

Biden is doing everything possible to prevent going to court, douchebag. That's why he assigned the new special counsel to Hunter's case. A special counsel is not supposed to be a government employee, and David Weiss is a government employee. Did you know that?
It's all a big conspiracy!

Prove he/they broke the law, then nail him/them.

Until then, this is all just noise to deflect from your Orange Jesus's legal issues.

It's all a big conspiracy!

Prove he/they broke the law, then nail him/them.

Until then, this is all just noise to deflect from your Orange Jesus's legal issues.
You have it precisely backwards, douchebag. The Trump indictments are just a means of preventing Trump from campaigning. You gotta love those Dims. They can't win at the ballot box so they use the courts to win elections.

Steve Bannon, the conservative strategist and longtime ally of former President Donald Trump, will stand trial next May on charges that he duped donors who gave money to build a wall along the U.S. southern border, a judge said Thursday.

If the schedule holds, Bannon will stand trial soon after Trump is slated to do so in the same Manhattan courtroom in an unrelated criminal case.

Bannon, 69, pleaded not guilty last September following his indictment on state money laundering, conspiracy, fraud and other charges. Manhattan District Attorney Alvin Bragg took up the case after Bannon’s federal prosecution was cut short by a Trump pardon. Presidential pardons apply only to federal crimes, not state offenses.

Bannon is accused of falsely promising donors that all money given to the We Build the Wall campaign would go toward building a wall along the U.S.-Mexico border. Instead, prosecutors allege that the money was used to enrich Bannon and others involved in the project.

Brian Kolfage and Andrew Badolato pleaded guilty to federal charges and were sentenced to prison. A third defendant, Timothy Shea, was convicted in October and is scheduled to be sentenced next month.

I had forgotten about this guy. Life is good when you don't have cable.

Let me guess...he plans to subpoena every living democrat to prove....hell....whatever he can try to raise money off of.

The real loser in this whole trump fiasco is Lyndon LaRouche. Can you imagine the regret and misery he must have (if he's still alive)? Dude ran for President like 8 times or whatever (often from prison as memory serves) and always on the Trumpian mantra of "I'm doing this for you!!!".

I had forgotten about this guy. Life is good when you don't have cable.

Let me guess...he plans to subpoena every living democrat to prove....hell....whatever he can try to raise money off of.

The real loser in this whole trump fiasco is Lyndon LaRouche. Can you imagine the regret and misery he must have (if he's still alive)? Dude ran for President like 8 times or whatever (often from prison as memory serves) and always on the Trumpian mantra of "I'm doing this for you!!!".
Isn't that the biden Mantra?

Forum List

Back