The "Make Billionaires Pay Act" by Crazy Bernie & Gruesome Gillibrand imposes a one-time 60% tax on wealth gains made by billionaires during corona

Here’s how much these billionaires would pay under Sen. Bernie Sanders’ proposed “Make Billionaires Pay Act”:
-Jeff Bezos $42.8B
-Elon Musk $27.5B
-Mark Zuckerberg $22.8B

Stop saying “we can’t afford” Homes for All, Green New Deal or Medicare for All.

If we didn't spend trillions on endless wars and tax breaks for millionaires, we could afford to house our homeless, care for our seniors, and save our planet.

We suffer from greed, not scarcity
Raise the minimum wage and automate unemployment compensation in our at-will employment States!

No.

Right, like I should feel sorry for billionaires like Bezos who only get to keep $40 BILLION DOLLARS instead of something like $70 billion. Such poor poor poor billionaires!

Why do you think you' or anyone else is entitled to someone else's work and dreams?

This should be interesting

What makes you think you or anyone else is entitled to use and benefit from the infrastructures and markets of America, built by the blood and sweat of its citizens through over 200 years without paying your fair share of taxes?

What uneducated remark will you be coming back with? - This should be disgusting.

What makes you think he didn't pay his fair share of taxes?

Right, like I should feel sorry for billionaires like Bezos who only get to keep $40 BILLION DOLLARS instead of something like $70 billion. Such poor poor poor billionaires!

Why do you think you' or anyone else is entitled to someone else's work and dreams?

What makes you think you or anyone else is entitled to use and benefit from the infrastructures and markets of America, built by the blood and sweat of its citizens through over 200 years without paying your fair share of taxes?

What uneducated remark will you be coming back with? - This should be disgusting.

You nor anyyone else is entitled.

Embrace capitalism, make something of yourself instead of expecting to be taken care of. All those infrastructures and markets are available for you also....unless you're too stupid or lazy to make your own way

My guess is the stupid part

"Poverty is not a mortgage on the labor of others—misfortune is not a mortgage on achievement—failure is not a mortgage on success—suffering is not a claim check, and its relief is not the goal of existence—man is not a sacrificial animal on anyone’s altar nor for anyone’s cause."

Ayn Rand

Embrace capitalism, make something of yourself instead of expecting to be taken care of. All those infrastructures and markets are available for you also....unless you're too stupid or lazy to make your own way

And dumb drooling idiots like you always fall back to the rhetoric spoon fed to you by the rich. Did a billionaire like ugly Trump work a 1000 times harder or a 1000 times smarter than an average plumber Joe? Of course not, that would be impossible. His wealth was entirely determined by how much his daddy gave him to start with. Wealth determines wealth, and dumb drooling working class Republicans don't see that they are being used as slaves.

"Poverty is not a mortgage on the labor of others—misfortune is not a mortgage on achievement—failure is not a mortgage on success—suffering is not a claim check, and its relief is not the goal of existence—man is not a sacrificial animal on anyone’s altar nor for anyone’s cause."

Ayn Rand

Ayn Rand died poor and alone and on social security.

your fair share of taxes?

Define, fair share.
A Progressive Tax system that America has used to created its greatness. Meaning the more you make, the more you had benefited from and use of the infrastructure and markets of America, and thus the more you pay.

How do you determine a fair share of infrastructure use? By a person's net wealth?

Is a rich man who employees no one more or less liable for taxes than a rich man who employs tens of thousands?

Does a person who makes life-saving drugs more or less liable for taxes than a person who make pet rocks?

Is a man who never rode the subway in his life responsible for paying for it?

The only fair way to determine your 'fair share' of infrastructure is to charge for the use of that infrastructure.

And dumb drooling idiots like you always fall back to the rhetoric spoon fed to you by the rich. Did a billionaire like ugly Trump work a 1000 times harder or a 1000 times smarter than an average plumber Joe? Of course not, that would be impossible. His wealth was entirely determined by how much his daddy gave him to start with. Wealth determines wealth, and dumb drooling Republicans don't see that they are being used as slaves.

You mentioned markets, since March of this year I've made more money in them than you'll undoubtedly earn in your in your miserable life .and being a swing trader paid on the average of a tax rate of around 30 percent.

Want more you sniveling little soy boy? YOU pay a 30 percent tax rate then come at me

Ayn Rand

And Van Gogh lived and died in poverty his entire life. That doesn't detract from the quality of his art.

Ms Rand was a writer and philosopher, not an entrepreneur.

And dumb drooling idiots like you

Could the reason that you've never made anything of yourself in life, and expect someone else to pay your way, have something to do with the way you treat other people?

Do you really feel that anyone who questions your positions is intellectually inferior to you?

I've made a good success of my life, but I'm educated enough to know I did not do it all by myself. I am lucky to be part of a country that allowed me to prosper and thus I am not so greedy as to not pay back to the country. Unlike Republicans that think they did it all themselves and refuses to pay their fair share.

I question the intellectual inferiority of others when they are clearly inferior.

Ayn Rand

Oh BS the estate was valued between 500k and one mil you lying, dope

Ayn Rand

And Van Gogh lived and died in poverty his entire life. That doesn't detract from the quality of his art.

Ms Rand was a writer and philosopher, not an entrepreneur.

Ayn Rand preached that a persons worth is measured by how much money they have, and she died with none. In her own philosophy, she is a failure.

Could the reason that you've never made anything of yourself in life, and expect someone else to pay your way, have something to do with the way you treat other people?

Do you really feel that anyone who questions your positions is intellectually inferior to you?

I've made a good success of my life, but I'm educated enough to know I did not do it all by myself. I am lucky to be part of a country that allowed me to prosper and thus I am not so greedy as to not pay back to the country. Unlike Republicans that think they did it all themselves and refuses to pay their fair share.

I question the intellectual inferiority of others when they are clearly inferior.

You didn't pay enough.

Mail a check for 50% of your net worth to the IRS.

Ayn Rand preached that a persons worth is measured by how much money they have,

You've obviously never read Rand. The heroes and heroines of her novels work as laborers and are always much poorer (monetarily) than those around them.

What Ms Rand 'preached' was that the easiest path to enrich yourself is at the expense of others. But, it is the most immoral path.

The most worthy characters in her writings were those that eschewed wealth in favor in integrity.

You didn't pay enough.

Mail a check for 50% of your net worth to the IRS.

No no that's his money he wants that and our 30 percent

Ayn Rand preached that a persons worth is measured by how much money they have,

You've obviously never read Rand. The heroes and heroines of her novels work as laborers and are always much poorer (monetarily) than those around them.

What Ms Rand 'preached' was that the easiest path to enrich yourself is at the expense of others. But, it is the most immoral path.

The most worth characters in her writings were those that eschewed wealth in favor in integrity.

I studied Ayn Rand in University, and what you seem to not understand is that Ayn Rand sees money as her symbol of competence and worth. Remember John Galt's secret society in Atlas Shrugged - they worship the symbol of the dollar sign $. It was even on their cigarettes.

Forum List

Back