The Main Problems With Electric Cars

Moreover, there are certain parts of the world ie, Africa , where there are no charging stations. Flex fuel vehicles are the best bet for the future. Ethanol Gasoline blends. I tired of all this brainwashing the world to buy Electric vehicles. Many Americans consumers still prefer Gasoline powered vehicles. And many Electric vehicles do catch fire.

There parts of the OUtback all over the world that there is no infrastructure at all for any fuel including diesel, gas, electric. I will say this, in your severe degree location in Africa, it's a lot easier and cheaper to put in a solar station to power your car with. Otherwise, you are going to have to ship in petrol. And when you run out of petrol, someone else will have to ship that 5 gallon of gas and if they had to drag i a couple of hundred miles, that's on damned expensive gas can. An outback type village has almost zero need for a gallon of Petrol. If you didn't bring it with you, you won't have it.

Tesla has .01% car fires to their vehicles. ICE vehicles have a .65% risk. I'll take the one with the .01% fire risk. You can ride in your horse and buggy. There is 0.00% of fire with that mode of transportation.

I told you people to stick with Gasoline Ethanol fuel blends vehicles. Don't let the media, and some of these car companies brainwash you into this Electric vehicle for the future bullcrap. Its all hogwash.!!

1646490269015.png

Electric cars, the next shiny thing for snowflake conservatives to be outraged by.

Forum List

Back