The M&M Controversy Has Only Been Made Worse

Scroll up. If you can't keep up, STFU

So, you cannot provide the number because it does not exist.

I did not say you suggested it, I said you thought they were really going to do it like the OP fell for it as well.

You are too stupid to realize they are making an entire ad campaign out of mocking your far right nuts for whining about the M&Ms not being sexy enough any longer.

So, you cannot provide the number because it does not exist.

I did not say you suggested it, I said you thought they were really going to do it like the OP fell for it as well.

You are too stupid to realize they are making an entire ad campaign out of mocking your far right nuts for whining about the M&Ms not being sexy enough any longer.

I said scroll up.... it's that simple.

I'm smarter than you. Learn it, Man Buns

A Twitter comment: "You’d think companies would of learned from the disaster of “New Coke”. Enjoy crashing and burning 🤷‍♂️"

Lol!

Apparently neither the Twitter commenter nor you know that the reason "New Coke" was such an abject failure is because they changed the formula and it didn't taste the same. Wasn't because of marketing.

Apparently neither the Twitter commenter nor you know that the reason "New Coke" was such an abject failure is because they changed the formula and it didn't taste the same. Wasn't because of marketing.
iu

abs.png

Last edited:
I miss the simplicity of commercials from yesteryear. All the jingles and the selling of the product in a more calm and sedate way. Today I purchase much more generic or store brands than I ever did. Messaging woke agendas is tiresome.
Plus a lot of ads today are gross,ugly,offensive or just stupid. Like comedy…wokesters can’t market products.

Forum List

Back