The M&M Controversy Has Only Been Made Worse

Plus a lot of ads today are gross,ugly,offensive or just stupid. Like comedy…wokesters can’t market products.

Or the quality of the product is gross, ugly, offensive.

My MIL had a cousin or something who was a hot shot at M&M Mars and just about twice a year he'd send her a massive box of the crap. I mean enough to choke a horse! M&M's chocolate is pure crap. My MIL had very refined taste and couldn't stomach it, and she had the Japanese reluctance to do anything that would have offended her cousin, so she just gave it all away to any neighbor or relative who would eat it and wrote polite thank you notes to her cousin.

Eeeeeeyech! I wouldn't even own stock in a product so bad!

Yep, they changed them due to the righties whining about the M&Ms not being sexy enough any longer.

And now M&M has an entire campaign ad mocking your morons and the OP fell for it and started the thread that you all joined in on.

What fun!
Mocking consumers for made up woke issues will work as well for the advertising industry as it did for Hollywood.

Curiosity's sake, before this whole "controversary" with M&Ms took place, how many people were actually talking about this candy? You may look at their stock and think "go woke, go broke" but when all this forgotten (and it will because the internet has a short attention span) you'll find yourself in the candy aisle one day and think, "Hmm, M&Ms, why not?" Mars Inc. has played both sides for fools! I mean, they've already got a political message board going at least 4 pages deep into it...

Mocking consumers for made up woke issues will work as well for the advertising industry as it did for Hollywood.

So far it sure is. Once your hero Tucker got on air and whined about M&Ms not being sexy enough any longer, the stage was set.

Curiosity's sake, before this whole "controversary" with M&Ms took place, how many people were actually talking about this candy? You may look at their stock and think "go woke, go broke" but when all this forgotten (and it will because the internet has a short attention span) you'll find yourself in the candy aisle one day and think, "Hmm, M&Ms, why not?" Mars Inc. has played both sides for fools! I mean, they've already got a political message board going at least 4 pages deep into it...

Mars Incorporated does not have stock.

But you are correct with the rest of your comments.

The OP fell for the idea they were going to change the names of the M&Ms and the rest fell in line with her

Mars Incorporated does not have stock.

But you are correct with the rest of your comments.

The OP fell for the idea they were going to change the names of the M&Ms and the rest fell in line with her

Well I mean it's not publicly traded but it still has value that you can look up, right? Sorry, I'm not deep into the whole stock exchange, I just let those that control my 403b handle it...

So far it sure is. Once your hero Tucker got on air and whined about M&Ms not being sexy enough any longer, the stage was set.
Is there a reason why you keep pretending there is no relation to Green M&M’s and sex in pop culture? Stop being dense. Your gaslighting is getting old.

Is there a reason why you keep pretending there is no relation to Green M&M’s and sex in pop culture? Stop being dense. Your gaslighting is getting old.

It was said the green M&M aphrodisiac, but it seems only you far right loons took that so far that you found the Green and Brown M&Ms themselves sexy.

Again…that was your stuck on stupid Schtick. Not anyone else’s.

Why do you make me prove you wrong when it is just so easy to do...

Tucker Carlson: "the Brown M&M is less sexy because she went from having high stiletto heels to lower block heels." and "M&M’s will not be satisfied until every last cartoon character is deeply unappealing and totally androgynous. Until the moment you wouldn’t want to have a drink with any one of them"

So, do tell...which M&M did you find the sexist? Which ones did you fantasize about going on a date with?

Why do you make me prove you wrong when it is just so easy to do...

Tucker Carlson: "the Brown M&M is less sexy because she went from having high stiletto heels to lower block heels." and "M&M’s will not be satisfied until every last cartoon character is deeply unappealing and totally androgynous. Until the moment you wouldn’t want to have a drink with any one of them"

So, do tell...which M&M did you find the sexist? Which ones did you fantasize about going on a date with?
So why were sexy heels on a cartoon M&M so offensive that you cry babies had to have Mars change them to flats and old lady block heels so you could feel represented before you could eat them?

You sure are triggered my the sexy M&M.

Has anyone seen these? This is real! There was a whole cart of them being clearanced at my local grocery store. Good. I hope they lost a ton of money on it and never put them in stock again. I know I will never buy Oreos again.

3aed15d4-e109-429b-ae91-01a3711bf6fc.bf8ee7dc8996a8b6b4c080f05f53dc2b.jpeg

So why were sexy heels on a cartoon M&M so offensive that you cry babies had to have Mars change them to flats and old lady block heels so you could feel represented before you could eat them?

You sure are triggered my the sexy M&M.

I'm more concerned on why it's so important... Tucker fell for it and then sent the frothing Reps on it (we all know we got crazies on both sides). By god though, he got the ratings and Mars Inc. will get the purchases.

I'm more concerned on why it's so important... Tucker fell for it and then sent the frothing Reps on it (we all know we got crazies on both sides). By god though, he got the ratings and Mars Inc. will get the purchases.
I’m wondering why lefty loons are so triggered by sexy advertising ( ie the green M&M) that they have a need to change everything in pop culture to ugly or unappealing in order to feel better?

Forum List

Back