M&M's Spokescandies are back.

the-irony-irony.gif

Dumb

They removed it because of the reaction of people on the right like Tucker and the rest that lost their fucking minds over it.

They removed it to make fun of those people, and unless you are one of them it is damn funny
No. They changed it because wokesters thought the original M&M characters weren’t diverse enough.

They never left. It was all an ad campaign mocking you morons on the right whining that your candy was not sexy enough.

One of the most brilliant moves in recement memory.
An ad campaign viewed by only never Trumpers I guess because I didn't see it and no one I know has either... when you only roam in your small circle Golfing Gator you get a very flawed view of reality....

No. They changed it because wokesters thought the original M&M characters weren’t diverse enough.

They changed them and nobody noticed till Tucker whined that the brown M&M was not sexy enough any longer.

Then M&M did the rest, mocking the rightwingers and making a shit ton of money in the process

An ad campaign viewed by only never Trumpers I guess because I didn't see it and no one I know has either... when you only roam in your small circle Golfing Gator you get a very flawed view of reality....

Bullshit. There have been multiple threads about it on this very forum all started by you Trump worshiping rubes.

They changed them and nobody noticed till Tucker whined that the brown M&M was not sexy enough any longer.

Then M&M did the rest, mocking the rightwingers and making a shit ton of money in the process
People noticed because they publicized it. They commented because it was stupid.

Bullshit. There have been multiple threads about it on this very forum all started by you Trump worshiping rubes.
Dude I said I never heard of it till the other day here.... someone called me an M&M... I didn't know what it was... I figured it meant the candy...lol... this is just like Qanon.... no Trump supporter knew what it was but every libtard sure did....

Why are YOU not questioning a 20 some year old on claiming disability?
And NOT Working, But Living off of the Government.
Because 20 something year olds can be disabled you dumbfuck and shitbags like you make it 100% harder for them to get the help they need cause "20 somethings can't be on disability herr durr"

Because 20 something year olds can be disabled you dumbfuck and shitbags like you make it 100% harder for them to get the help they need cause "20 somethings can't be on disability herr durr"

I'm actually going on thirty-three, but I can't drive and rely on others for transportation. I'm kind of hoping to start looking for a job this summer though because then I will be making arrangements with somebody to help me out in finding something that I'm qualified to do.

Forum List

Back