The Loser Whines About Misogyny.

Yeah, and it was her that pulled out the sexist card. Still, she lost to the most unpopular candidate in the world even though she was the most experienced and smartest person to run for office since Pericles 2400 years ago.

Go figure. Musta been misogyny, right?

Remember this gem?:

upload_2017-5-2_21-36-10.jpeg

Is anyone surprised that Hillary is a victim?:

Clinton, as she has done in the past, also hung part of her 2016 loss on misogyny.
"Yes, I do think it played a role. I think other things did as well," Clinton said.

Clinton: 'If the election had been on October 27, I would be your president' - CNNPolitics.com

Of course, it played a role.

Do you think misogyny is non-existent?

Just read the USMB forum, for christ's sake.

But, it was only one factor.

What really sunk her was Comey ....

captur38.jpg

Clinton, as she has done in the past, also hung part of her 2016 loss on misogyny.
"Yes, I do think it played a role. I think other things did as well," Clinton said.

Clinton: 'If the election had been on October 27, I would be your president' - CNNPolitics.com

captur38.jpg

What really sunk her was Hillary

captur38.jpg
So, She's got this slogan, I'm With Her, trying to inject her sex into the equation, and then she turns around and whines about misogyny costing her the election?

upload_2017-5-2_21-36-10-jpeg.124352

I can only imagine Trump implying that he would make a better leader because he's a man would have brought out cries of deplorability by the Beast and her minions.

She lost because she was an unlikable and thoroughly corrupted shrew, not because she was a woman, and not because of wikileaks and not because of Putin and not because of Comey and not because of misogyny.

She lost because she was Hillary Clinton.

Forum List

Back