The loser just cant stop whining!

LOL Trump's cult is still wallowing in disbelief their messiah is gone - just today I saw two homes with large Trump flags. Rural areas are still blind to his corruption.

Going forward it is important the sane Americans call out the Trump cult and use language and keywords that fit. Call them what they are, 'woke fascists' who want to 'cancel' democracy. The word game is important. Turn the game around, call them out. Play in their field using their words against them. Neutralize easy answers.

For the reader who wants to understand a bit of the history of America today, excellent read.

"No one saw it coming,” but what they mean is that they consider the people who saw it coming to be no one. The category of “no one” includes the people smeared by Trump in his propaganda: immigrants, black Americans, Muslim Americans, Native Americans, Latino Americans, LGBT Americans, disabled Americans, and others long maligned and marginalized—groups for whom legally sanctioned American autocracy was not an unfathomable horror, but a personal backstory." Sarah Kendzior

'Hiding in Plain Sight: The Invention of Donald Trump and the Erosion of America'

another langley shill that hates America.
Your world is full of them, apparently.

I hope we can get past this ugly, ignorant orange stain on our history unscathed.

I'm a little less confident about that than I used to be.

Unscathed?

Do you really think that over 600 thousand dead, our economy in tatters, our reputation with the world destroyed, our nation even more divided than it was unscathed?

You've got the worst case of TDS I've ever seen
You post something about your TDS daily.
Trump owns your brain
And you can't stop whining about Trump, whiner.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To be honest, my overworked avatar gets kinda tickled to see the acronym "TDS" pop up here occasionally.
And to be honestx2, he is tickled by who he sees most employ it.
And how they employ it.

Which, to our mind emphasizes the real-world reality of the acronym-- 'TDS'.
To wit, Trump Devoted Sycophant.

It's sad.
Bigly.
But mildly amusing.
IMHO ;)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FYI....see your Funk & Wagnalls.
Or, simply Google: "Some common synonyms of sycophant are leech, parasite, sponge, and toady. While all these words mean "a usually obsequious flatterer or self-seeker," sycophant adds to this a strong suggestion of fawning, flattery, or adulation.

So there is that.

Because it's what he does best, lie and whine!

Please God, if you exist, compel Trump to run for the presidency in 2024. It would be such a golden gift to President Biden. Of course, we would have to listen to more lies about how the Democrats stole another election, but that's OK. The whining is kind of fun entertainment. Bigly!!!
Totally agree. I will add that Trump should run not only in 2024 but also in 2028!!

Because what is better than seeing Trump lose? Seeing him lose over and over again!!!

The loser just cant stop whining!​

^^^ TRANSLATION: Trump has more lives than a cat and we STILL can't SHUT HIM UP!!!

Please God, if you exist, compel Trump to run for the presidency in 2024. It would be such a golden gift to President Biden.
Astroshit ACTUALLY BELIEVES Biden will be running in 2024 for reelection! :21: And like that guy on TV begging Trump to run in 2015, this guy is begging Trump to run again!

NEWS FLASH for ya, imbecile: Trump stands about 40X better chance of running for office in 2024 than Biden does of even MAKING IT TO THEN.

Trump owns your brain
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To be honest, my overworked avatar gets kinda tickled to see the acronym "TDS" pop up here occasionally.
And how they employ it.

It's sad.
Bigly.
But mildly amusing.
IMHO ;)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Or, simply Google: "Some common synonyms of sycophant are leech, parasite, sponge, and toady. While all these words mean "a usually obsequious flatterer or self-seeker," sycophant adds to this a strong suggestion of fawning, flattery, or adulation.

So there is that.
It's not Trumpsters who keep bringing him up....That obsession belongs to you unhinged moonbats.

Because it's what he does best, lie and whine!

Please God, if you exist, compel Trump to run for the presidency in 2024. It would be such a golden gift to President Biden. Of course, we would have to listen to more lies about how the Democrats stole another election, but that's OK. The whining is kind of fun entertainment. Bigly!!!
I love it....."Please God, if you exist".....
Dumb fucking heathen.

Trump owns your brain

And how they employ it.

It's sad.
Bigly.
But mildly amusing.
IMHO ;)

So there is that.
Never mind Trump just sold your brain for a bean burrito

The loser just cant stop whining!​

^^^ TRANSLATION: Trump has more lives than a cat and we STILL can't SHUT HIM UP!!!

Please God, if you exist, compel Trump to run for the presidency in 2024. It would be such a golden gift to President Biden.
Astroshit ACTUALLY BELIEVES Biden will be running in 2024 for reelection! :21: And like that guy on TV begging Trump to run in 2015, this guy is begging Trump to run again!

NEWS FLASH for ya, imbecile: Trump stands about 40X better chance of running for office in 2024 than Biden does of ev, pen MAKING IT TO THEN.
If anything, this belief, that Trump is more mentally aware, healthier, and will live longer than Biden, is the best indicator of the total lack of coherent reasoning among Trump supporters. Trump is obese, his diet is absolutely terrible, and to be honest, he is quite mentally disturbed. Trump's diet of fast food and well done steaks with ketchup, is a quick path to an early death. His fear of pets, and the fact that he sleeps alone, is also not indicative of a long lifespan. The truth, Donald Trump is one step down from Howard Hughes. He will die, alone, probably in some hotel room, with Fox News playing on the television. I mean if he wasn't so self-consumed, I would feel sorry for his ass.

Biden is getting old. But if Trump ran again he would be the same age as Biden when Biden was elected. So how does that make sense? Biden is far healthier, much smarter, and lives a much better lifestyle than the fat orange man. The reality is that Trump supporters are so hung up on his support of their racist, bias, fear filled agenda, that they continually overlook the obvious. It is sad really.

If anything, this belief, that Trump is more mentally aware, healthier, and will live longer than Biden, is the best indicator of the total lack of coherent reasoning among Trump supporters.
I thought they used to call that SIMPLE OBSERVATION. Trump can talk freely for two hours non-stop, unscripted to a hostile reporter. Biddum can't talk 2 minutes without using cue cards in his hand, drifting and getting lost, with reporters and questions hand-picked for him. Nope. Trump is 3-5 years younger, 10X more alert, and will still be banging Melania when Joe is in a wheelchair staring at the potted plant in the corner of the room.

Trump is obese,
Funny, just yesterday someone ran a thread here about Trump's businesses and bankruptcies, and I saved this photo from the article which was NOT friendly towards Trump:

1623544221538.png

Could it be you've been fed endless doctored photos by your masters on the Left? Trump can lose weight, but OBESE? You don't even know the meaning of the word.

his diet is absolutely terrible,
Please link us to where you get inside info on what Trump eats every day.

and to be honest, he is quite mentally disturbed.
No, you're just an asshole idiot.

Trump's diet of fast food and well done steaks with ketchup, is a quick path to an early death. His fear of pets, and the fact that he sleeps alone, is also not indicative of a long lifespan.
Link us to where you know how and where Trump sleeps, idiot.

The truth, Donald Trump is one step down from Howard Hughes. He will die, alone, probably in some hotel room, with Fox News playing on the television.
Much more likely YOU will.

I mean if he wasn't so self-consumed, I would feel sorry for his ass.
Sure you would.

Biden is getting old.
No, asshole, he's pushing 80. He already IS old. Joe Biden is BY FAR the oldest man to ever hold the office!

But if Trump ran again he would be the same age as Biden when Biden was elected. So how does that make sense?
People age at different rates. Trump is 10X sharper than Biden yet you called him dangerously psychologically incompetent years ago!

Biden is far healthier, much smarter, and lives a much better lifestyle than the fat orange man. The reality is that Trump supporters are so hung up on his support of their racist, bias, fear filled agenda, that they continually overlook the obvious. It is sad really.
What's really sad is the depths to which assholes like you will go to rationalize your position to yourself. You're not trying to convince anyone here other than yourself.

If anything, this belief, that Trump is more mentally aware, healthier, and will live longer than Biden, is the best indicator of the total lack of coherent reasoning among Trump supporters.
I thought they used to call that SIMPLE OBSERVATION. Trump can talk freely for two hours non-stop, unscripted to a hostile reporter. Biddum can't talk 2 minutes without using cue cards in his hand, drifting and getting lost, with reporters and questions hand-picked for him. Nope. Trump is 3-5 years younger, 10X more alert, and will still be banging Melania when Joe is in a wheelchair staring at the potted plant in the corner of the room.

Trump is obese,
Funny, just yesterday someone ran a thread here about Trump's businesses and bankruptcies, and I saved this photo from the article which was NOT friendly towards Trump:

View attachment 500638

Could it be you've been fed endless doctored photos by your masters on the Left? Trump can lose weight, but OBESE? You don't even know the meaning of the word.

Trump's diet of fast food and well done steaks with ketchup, is a quick path to an early death. His fear of pets, and the fact that he sleeps alone, is also not indicative of a long lifespan.

The truth, Donald Trump is one step down from Howard Hughes. He will die, alone, probably in some hotel room, with Fox News playing on the television.

Sure you would.

Biden is getting old.
No, asshole, he's pushing 80. He already IS old. Joe Biden is BY FAR the oldest man to ever hold the office!

But if Trump ran again he would be the same age as Biden when Biden was elected. So how does that make sense?
People age at different rates. Trump is 10X sharper than Biden yet you called him dangerously psychologically incompetent years ago!

Biden is far healthier, much smarter, and lives a much better lifestyle than the fat orange man. The reality is that Trump supporters are so hung up on his support of their racist, bias, fear filled agenda, that they continually overlook the obvious. It is sad really.
What's really sad is the depths to which assholes like you will go to rationalize your position to yourself. You're not trying to convince anyone here other than yourself.

Trump couldn't even carry his own birthplace in the election because they knew he's a crooked theiving shitbag & a pathalogical liar. He's loathed in his own hometown. Speaks volumes.
so says the commie loving america hater sockpuppet
Did I rattle your cage, Trumptard? I'm patiently waiting for Sept 1 when I'll have a bigger stick.

Trump is obese,

View attachment 500638

Sure you would.

Biden is getting old.

Six months later he still can't dislodge that hair caught across his ass. The struggle is real.

Trump owns your brain

And how they employ it.

It's sad.
Bigly.
But mildly amusing.
IMHO ;)

So there is that.
Nothing burger about a non entity--what is sad is that your demented messiah is such a disappointment that instead of celebrating a victory, you are trying to deflect from China Joe's and by extension, your personal failure. We are watching CCP Joe and Kameltoe's failures--you keep watching your favorite subject. Moron.

An
Trump owns your brain

And how they employ it.

It's sad.
Bigly.
But mildly amusing.
IMHO ;)

So there is that.
Never mind Trump just sold your brain for a bean burrito

And the guy who traded off the burrito got fucked.

New Topics

Forum List

Back