The loser just cant stop whining!

If anything, this belief, that Trump is more

Six months later he still can't dislodge that hair caught across his ass. The struggle is real.

hillary-falls-1-1024x576.jpg

51418641.jpg

Walmart-greeters.jpg

upload_2017-7-18_18-38-56.png

hillary_tent.jpg

I hope we can get past this ugly, ignorant orange stain on our history unscathed.
But you see no problem with the Democrats being committed to empowering our enemies, undermining our law enforcement and dividing our country. It's all about Trump. Got it.
Wow, a nice little collection of straw man arguments there. Well done.

Nice to know I've got you reduced to that.

Sometimes a word or phrase is simply deadsolidperfect!

And acknowledging the risk of over-driving the nail, but........ but l for those who missed post #25 with it's highlighted 3 syllable word, well, let's hold it up to the mirror and see if it looks like.......well, like you.
(ps....I personally would not call any of the Duped & Snookered here a "toady". THAT seems really repellant. But that's just me. YMMV. :thup:

Post #25:
FYI....see your Funk & Wagnalls.
Or, simply Google: "Some common synonyms of sycophant are leech, parasite, sponge, and toady. While all these words mean "a usually obsequious flatterer or self-seeker," sycophant adds to this a strong suggestion of fawning, flattery, or adulation.

So there is that.

Because it's what he does best, lie and whine!

Please God, if you exist, compel Trump to run for the presidency in 2024. It would be such a golden gift to President Biden. Of course, we would have to listen to more lies about how the Democrats stole another election, but that's OK. The whining is kind of fun entertainment. Bigly!!!
Is this about Killary?

Please God, if you exist, compel Trump to run for the presidency in 2024. It would be such a golden gift to President Biden. Of course, we would have to listen to more lies about how the Democrats stole another election, but that's OK. The whining is kind of fun entertainment. Bigly!!!
Totally agree. I will add that Trump should run not only in 2024 but also in 2028!!

Because what is better than seeing Trump lose? Seeing him lose over and over again!!!
He will win hands down in 2024 if he runs. Will he be defrauded again? It will be the third time he wins.

Did massive, widespread voter fraud happen? Yes, we believe it did. But even those who do not believe so should read this thread to understand why our perspectives on the election will not be swayed by those who have made lying to us their profession.

Read the whole thing. Now consider who you believe and their track records.

Totally agree. I will add that Trump should run not only in 2024 but also in 2028!!

Because what is better than seeing Trump lose? Seeing him lose over and over again!!!
He will win hands down in 2024 if he runs. Will he be defrauded again? It will be the third time he wins.
LOL. Sure, he will. And, when he does lose, you retards will claim the election was fixed!

A loser always blames someone else for his failures. :itsok:

Forum List

Back