The Looting Begins : Media Silent on Cost of Lock-Down

Why didn't that happen in Sweden?
Why do you believe more American should die from the MAGA virus?
total_covid_deaths_per_million.png

Has Sweden found the best response to the coronavirus? Its death rate suggests it hasn’t.

Boy, I tell you what.

The the powers that should not be have got you folks arguing about economics as if the government can control things. . .

quite frankly, this whole, "pandemic" was exaggerated all out of proportion. . . and I was saying months and months ago, when I was listening to the farm report each AM that things were not going to bode well if the world did not get the crops in the ground.

Most of U.S. farming relies on very little labor, and is hugely mechanized. It is not so for much of the world though. And much of the world was forced inside.

. . . I had a very poor feeling about what those nations were making their people do. . . even as they were doing it with our meat industry here. Just watching them destroy food.

But what if they didn't even get the seeds into the ground?

The economy is more than credit and debt. It is about having folks DO THE WORK.

And if governments stop day to day business? What then?

Well, millions, if not billions, go hungry. Then, disease, mass migrations, rioting depression, deflation, inflation and war are soon to follow. . .

As famines of ‘biblical proportion’ loom, Security Council urged to ‘act fast’

No mainstream economist believes that, moron.
What do "mainstream economist(s)" believe about how politically constructed laws and institutions structure economic activity in a given society?:auiqs.jpg:
The laws of economics are not "politically constructed." The result of human law will always conform to the laws of economics. For instance if price controls are implemented, the result will be shortages or surpluses. You can't have price controls without the later. We can't make laws that say everyone will earn more money. At least not ones that produce the desired effect. However, that is exactly what Marxist dumbasses like you believe we can do.

Societies either construct their laws to produce the desired effect based on the laws of economics, or they are headed for economic catastrophe.

Forum List

Back