The long and winding road...

Stann

Platinum Member
Jul 26, 2021
The long and winding road that leads to ( my ) door will never disappear ( God's version ). God is not going to abandon anyone, for any reason. You've heard the expression all roads lead to Rome; well God is a Super Rome that all paths lead to. The highways the institutions ride on never even made it to the city limits. Unlike the Rome of old, this Rome was built for each and every person regardless of what or who they affiliated with, or what they did or didn't do while they were here. There's a much bigger, immensely complicated story behind the creation of the physical world, and all will not be answered until you cross over. Be sure to ask the right questions. Have a great day and a great life. Find the good, seek the peace. Thanks, Stan. P.S. Now go in peace and don't overpopulate again. Believe whatever you wish, just don't get stressed out about it. It's just not worth it. Disclaimer: The P.S. was my idea, not God's but he gave me his Blessing on it.

I'm sure lots of people went to their graves believing that G-d would never abandon them.

But, his ways are ineffable and we aren't meant to understand them.
I agree with your second opinion. Thank you for contributing.

I'm sure lots of people went to their graves believing that G-d would never abandon them.

But, his ways are ineffable and we aren't meant to understand them.
Huge numbers of modern thinkers who want to believe there is a God but are unwilling to obey or follow Him, are in denial. Christ paid the price for all of us but only those who really believe this and come to Him with no pride or desire to follow anything BUT Him, only they will see His face after they pass through the veil. I don't pretend to understand why He is the only way but I believe it's true and I believe we will understand when we see Him as he is, face to face. How can those who refuse so great a gift, still blame HIM for their losses?

Jesus taught:

John 14:
5 Thomas saith unto him, Lord, we know not whither thou goest; and how can we know the way?

6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

There is but one road that leads to immortality and eternal life, that is Jesus Christ. One must follow the teachings of Jesus Christ and repent of their sins, be baptized and receive the gift of the Holy Ghost. One must study and pray always to have the spirit of God as his guide and endure unto the end of their lives following in his way. This is the true path and without taking that path, no man cometh unto the Father.

John 3:14-15
14 And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up:

15 That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life.

John 6:53-54
53 Then Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except ye eat the flesh of the Son of man, and drink his blood, ye have no life in you.

54 Whoso eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, hath eternal life; and I will raise him up at the last day.

John 17:1-3
1 These words spake Jesus, and lifted up his eyes to heaven, and said, Father, the hour is come; glorify thy Son, that thy Son also may glorify thee:

2 As thou hast given him power over all flesh, that he should give eternal life to as many as thou hast given him.

3 And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.

Romans 6:23
23 For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.

All roads lead to God?

1629109004157.png

Yea...............................no.

Huge numbers of modern thinkers who want to believe there is a God but are unwilling to obey or follow Him, are in denial. Christ paid the price for all of us but only those who really believe this and come to Him with no pride or desire to follow anything BUT Him, only they will see His face after they pass through the veil. I don't pretend to understand why He is the only way but I believe it's true and I believe we will understand when we see Him as he is, face to face. How can those who refuse so great a gift, still blame HIM for their losses?
Why would a god want to put a guilt trip on its children ? Just curious, how are you justify your statement about the excluvisity of such a God.

The long and winding road that leads to ( my ) door will never disappear ( God's version ). God is not going to abandon anyone, for any reason. You've heard the expression all roads lead to Rome; well God is a Super Rome that all paths lead to. The highways the institutions ride on never even made it to the city limits. Unlike the Rome of old, this Rome was built for each and every person regardless of what or who they affiliated with, or what they did or didn't do while they were here. There's a much bigger, immensely complicated story behind the creation of the physical world, and all will not be answered until you cross over. Be sure to ask the right questions. Have a great day and a great life. Find the good, seek the peace. Thanks, Stan. P.S. Now go in peace and don't overpopulate again. Believe whatever you wish, just don't get stressed out about it. It's just not worth it. Disclaimer: The P.S. was my idea, not God's but he gave me his Blessing on it.
We all go to the same place, and at some point start a new life. Doesn't matter what you believed in the past life.

We all go to the same place, and at some point start a new life. Doesn't matter what you believed in the past life.
Really appreciate that one. This is my last visit to this world, moving on !

Jesus taught:

John 14:
5 Thomas saith unto him, Lord, we know not whither thou goest; and how can we know the way?

6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

There is but one road that leads to immortality and eternal life, that is Jesus Christ. One must follow the teachings of Jesus Christ and repent of their sins, be baptized and receive the gift of the Holy Ghost. One must study and pray always to have the spirit of God as his guide and endure unto the end of their lives following in his way. This is the true path and without taking that path, no man cometh unto the Father.

John 3:14-15
14 And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up:

15 That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life.

John 6:53-54
53 Then Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except ye eat the flesh of the Son of man, and drink his blood, ye have no life in you.

54 Whoso eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, hath eternal life; and I will raise him up at the last day.

John 17:1-3
1 These words spake Jesus, and lifted up his eyes to heaven, and said, Father, the hour is come; glorify thy Son, that thy Son also may glorify thee:

2 As thou hast given him power over all flesh, that he should give eternal life to as many as thou hast given him.

3 And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.

Romans 6:23
23 For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.
Have no fear; as I said all paths lead to God, even judgmental ones.

Forum List

Back