The lockdown

Been randomly asking strangers for months now how many people they personally know who died of covid19..........out of hundreds asked so far ZERO

Things that make wise people go "hmmmmmmmm"

DO you know personally know anyone who died in WWII? Are you alleging it didn't take place?
Based on the numbers, you're more likely to find somebody who personally knew somebody who died of the coronavirus, than someone who personally knew an American who died in any war we've ever fought..
WW II
Korea
Vietnam
Grenada
Gulf war
Bosnia
Afghanistan
Iraq

Math doesn't lie.

You claimed - More people die in car accidents than THIS, and that's a fact.

That's an absolute lie. Auto accidents account for about 50,000 deaths a year, while the coronavirus is up past 300,000.

Everyone who isn't hopelessly ignorant and deceived knows that the claimed #CoronaHoax deaths are greatly exaggerated. Applying the CDC;s own admission that 94% involve other causes, that leaves only 6% of any claim as being valid.

So, your 300,000 is really only about 18,000, far less than fatalities from traffic accidents; far less than any of a number of other common mundane causes of death.

There was mass murder somewhere in America by the left today? Where?

The most prolific form is abortion. More people die from that cause than from any other, and in fact, probably from the next two or three or perhaps even four other top causes combined.
Got you. Not my issue. I mostly care about my family and the live ones around me wherever I am or have been and those on my side or under me wherever I have operated. It is best to compartmentalize.

Still not my issue. Been out of the baby making business for 30 years. We planned every one we had and they were all keepers. I do not impose my beliefs on others, nor my methods or control unless appointed over them.

Still not my issue. Been out of the baby making business for 30 years. We planned every one we had and they were all keepers. I do not impose my beliefs on others, nor my methods or control unless appointed over them.

Don't ask the question unless you want the answer...

.something isn't adding up here.

the M&M stats are bullsh*t
the C19 testing is bullsh*t
the lockdown is bullsh*t
any stimulus is bullsh*t
Dr Faucci is complete bullsh*t
The pharmacabal is bullsh*t
Their pet dog FDA is even more bullsh*t
and their vaccine will be the screaming crescendo of bullsh*t
~S~

As long as MG has its 43, other targets of the gestapo can fend for themselves, post-emasculation of the American male by the Chinese virus. What they indeed want is your real estate.

You claimed - More people die in car accidents than THIS, and that's a fact.

That's an absolute lie. Auto accidents account for about 50,000 deaths a year, while the coronavirus is up past 300,000.

Everyone who isn't hopelessly ignorant and deceived knows that the claimed #CoronaHoax deaths are greatly exaggerated. Applying the CDC;s own admission that 94% involve other causes, that leaves only 6% of any claim as being valid.

So, your 300,000 is really only about 18,000, far less than fatalities from traffic accidents; far less than any of a number of other common mundane causes of death.
The gullible always expose themselves when they think something proclaimed by government, big HC, and media is factual. You know? Like 300,000 died from COVID-19.

Forum List

Back