The lockdown

MaryL

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2011
Midwestern U.S.
I am amazed at this, I've been around the block a few times. The necessity of destroying our economy with a lockdown over a "pandemic" of what just amounts to the flu. More people die in car accidents than THIS, and that's a fact. We are NOT shutting down all forms of motoring by the same standard...something isn't adding up here.

I am amazed at this, I've been around the block a few times. The necessity of destroying our economy with a lockdown over a "pandemic" of what just amounts to the flu. More people die in car accidents than THIS, and that's a fact. We are NOT shutting down all forms of motoring by the same standard...something isn't adding up here.

It's got nothing to do with any virus or pandemic. The lockdowns are phase one of the Great Reset. Somewhere in a coming phase—after our ability to own private property has been eradicated, we ourselves will be mass exterminated according to the plans of the people who despise mankind. This will come to pass unless we fight for our very lives and even then we might lose and go extinct. We shall see.

How many times around the block?
There are no shutdowns where I live and never have been..Maybe you should move here?

It's got nothing to do with any virus or pandemic. The lockdowns are phase one of the Great Reset. Somewhere in a coming phase—after our ability to own private property has been eradicated, we ourselves will be mass exterminated according to the plans of the people who despise mankind. This will come to pass unless we fight for our very lives and even then we might lose and go extinct. We shall see.
I want what he is smoking cause no matter how much I smoke I can't get that far out from reality...I am sure I will own my 43 after Biden takes office and leaves office...

It is not shut down here. Traffic is awful. Took 10 minutes to get 600 feet from Best Buy on Vann Drive. Where are you where it is actually shut down? Is this difference in perspective indicative of why TN has been in the has been in the top 10 on death and disease lately?

You claimed - More people die in car accidents than THIS, and that's a fact.

That's an absolute lie. Auto accidents account for about 50,000 deaths a year, while the coronavirus is up past 300,000.

As your fundamental claim is wrong, your entire argument fails.

That's an absolute lie. Auto accidents account for about 50,000 deaths a year, while the coronavirus is up past 300,000.

CNN is not a source of information.

It is a satire that you mistook for news.

not-a-conspiracy-theorist-e1395507984433.jpg

NHTSA showing 36,120 deaths by auto accident in 2019.

Ok, so the point sailed over your head.....

Leftists propaganda showing 300,000 Americans dead of covid.

Miracle on 42nd st.....everyone magically stopped dying of everything else.

Been randomly asking strangers for months now how many people they personally know who died of covid19..........out of hundreds asked so far ZERO

Things that make wise people go "hmmmmmmmm"

Mary l before you post nonsene you should check your facts. In 2019 it was estimated that 38,800 people died in car crashes. This no more than a flu as you call it has caused over 300,000 deaths, could have been less but our moron of a president didn't know how to have a national coordinated strategy to deal with it. He downplayed it because he knew it would effect the economy and he thought that would ruin his chance of being elected again. If he handled the pandemic better and with more compassion maybe because people liked the way he was handling the economy he would have won but he didn't "thank God" because he is not a stable genius but a spoiled brat who lies consistently.

Been randomly asking strangers for months now how many people they personally know who died of covid19..........out of hundreds asked so far ZERO

Have not seen that 300,000 auto death propaganda except here.
Miracle on 42nd Street was about Is Santa Claus Real. You probably should have alluded to death takes a holiday (except for covid). It didn't, but you are still using and exaggerated (again) claim.

The coronavirus killed Darth Vader.

No, that would be pre existing conditions.

Besides, we all know he was killed by Luke Skywalker

300,000 plus people are dead over a highly contagious virus. Its not the flu. Sorry.

Ok, so the point sailed over your head.....

DO you know personally know anyone who died in WWII? Are you alleging it didn't take place?

Forum List

Back