The List of Shame

Cowards and liars, all of them.

They bent over for a buffoon, putting their own political aspirations over the best interests of the country.
This is not happening on both sides Mac. This did not happen in 2016 when the democrat had more votes Mac. The problem is not on both sides.
You're really stuck on that. The two sides are not "the same", nor have I ever said they are. Ever. Never.
You just continually lie about being on one of the sides.

They bent over for a buffoon, putting their own political aspirations over the best interests of the country.
This is not happening on both sides Mac. This did not happen in 2016 when the democrat had more votes Mac. The problem is not on both sides.
You're really stuck on that. The two sides are not "the same", nor have I ever said they are. Ever. Never.
Example, please.

Oh yeah, you're a nutter, never mind.

View attachment 428475

They're peaceful protestors.

Maybe they should create an autonomous zone somewhere in the United States.

*****SMILE*****

:)

Since over 10,000 of the 11,000 protests were peaceful, you are another example of the galactically stupid.

"Largely peaceful" is one of the most outrageous cons ever perpetrated. I recall a fake news reporter saying a protest was "largely peaceful" even though there were buildings on fire behind him.

Leftwingers are the biggest dupes on the planet.

View attachment 428475

They're peaceful protestors.

Maybe they should create an autonomous zone somewhere in the United States.

*****SMILE*****

Since over 10,000 of the 11,000 protests were peaceful, you are another example of the galactically stupid.

View attachment 428477

I don't see the people you listed in the OP as anyone that's Burned, Looted, or Murdered, anyone with their peaceful protest.

...No damages...

...No foul...

Therefore no charges to be brought against them.

*****CHUCKLE*****

Like I said, 93 percent of the protests were peaceful. This act of trying to overturn an election is unconstitutional. They violated the 14th Amendment , therefore they can be sanctioned.

Where do you get these numbers from, fake news?

List of Patriots.

Thanks!
No, those aren't Patriots. They are traitors.
If they don't agree with you they are traitors? It that sort of bullsit that will take this beyond words and rallies.
No, these guys actually violated the constitution. Supporting that is the type of bullshit that will take this beyond words and rallies.
How did they violate the Constitution? I'm curios to know how you justified that idiocy in your head.

Raconteur Report: This Means War
From the link;
"This Means War

h/t 100% F***ed Up

America. Great while it lasted.

FRIDAY, DECEMBER 11, 2020

ORDER IN PENDING CASE
155, ORIG. TEXAS V. PENNSYLVANIA, ET AL.

The State of Texas’s motion for leave to file a bill of
complaint is denied for lack of standing under Article III of
the Constitution. Texas has not demonstrated a judicially
cognizable interest in the manner in which another State
conducts its elections. All other pending motions are dismissed as moot.

The last time SCOTUS so short-sightedly and utterly foolishly decided a case was Dred Scot.We know how that turned out.

With this dismissal, the Supreme Court of the United States has just ruled that the Constitution of the United States no longer has jurisdiction over the United States. In so doing, they have also self-deligitimized any jurisdiction they formerly possessed.
The only answer to that has to start with gunfire, and end with nooses.

Conduct yourselves appropriately. The entire social contract is therefore dissolved.

If you swore an oath to defend the Constitution against all enemies, foreign and domestic, that bill has just come due. The government of the United States has now entered into a state of war with its own people.
If there is no Constitution, there is no law, no republic, and no allegiance due to any authority constituted under it and subservient to it. That includes the national government, and every former US state and territory. At the stroke of a pen, they have all become pretenders.
The time for talking has ended. Come as you are.
May God have mercy on my enemies, for I shall have none.
The Ministry of Ungentlemanly Warfare is now in session.

Devil take the hindmost."
This has no comparison to Dred Scott. The SC upheld the constitution with this ruling.
Wrong. They flushed this country down the toilet.

List of Patriots.

Thanks!
If they don't agree with you they are traitors? It that sort of bullsit that will take this beyond words and rallies.
No, these guys actually violated the constitution. Supporting that is the type of bullshit that will take this beyond words and rallies.
No they didn't, they attempted to go through the courts, a lawful action. You folks are just getting dangerously ridiculous now.
Yes they did. 18 republican State AG's tried to sue 4 states to force them to overturn their votes so the result would be in favor of trump. Had 18 democratic attorneys tried this to 4 states that voted for trump, you bitches would be loading your guns looking to string up those AG'S. So drop your disingenuous bullshit. These motherfuckers tried to overturn an election and bring an end to this democracy. So fuck those traitors.
They tried something similar when they insisted on counting votes in only four Democrat counties over and over and over.

Example, please.

You just did, dumbass.

Example, please.

You just did, dumbass.
Waiting.

Example, please.

You just did, dumbass.
Waiting.
already done, asshole.

Yes I am because that's been your argument. There is a reason the left attacks the right wing. That's because they literally oppose democracy. This situation is a prime example of that.

The shame is on the backs of the stupid Useful Idiots that empowered the Democrat Dirty Tricks Department to collude with Biden's Chinese buddies to steal the election.

Not only did the greedy uneducated hate filled Useful Idiots disenfranchise our American democracy, fraudulently elect a worthless asshole who will be a terrible President but we are inching damn close to a Civil War.

List of Patriots.

Thanks!
What's "shameful" about voting to allow citizens to know the truth? You must have us confused with the servile, brainwashed minions who voted for the senile pedophile.
We know the truth. What happened was 18 republican AG's, 126 republican members of congress, the republican president and vice president, tried suing 4 states to pressure them into overturning their elections to give trump the presidency. You seem unable to see the problem with this. OBTW, trump is the one slurring his words, hands trembling when he drinks a glass of water and he is known to have purposefully walked into rooms of naked teenagers just to sneak a peak.

The shame is on the backs of the stupid Useful Idiots that empowered the Democrat Dirty Tricks Department to collude with Biden's Chinese buddies to steal the election.

Not only did the greedy uneducated hate filled Useful Idiots disenfranchise our American democracy, fraudulently elect a worthless asshole who will be a terrible President but we are inching damn close to a Civil War.
None of this happened nor will we be having a civil war.

Yes I am because that's been your argument. There is a reason the left attacks the right wing. That's because they literally oppose democracy. This situation is a prime example of that.
The left opposed freedom and prosperity. Democracy is just a means for aspiring dictators to swindle the citizens

List of Patriots.

Thanks!
What's "shameful" about voting to allow citizens to know the truth? You must have us confused with the servile, brainwashed minions who voted for the senile pedophile.
We know the truth. What happened was 18 republican AG's, 126 republican members of congress, the republican president and vice president, tried suing 4 states to pressure them into overturning their elections to give trump the presidency. You seem unable to see the problem with this. OBTW, trump is the one slurring his words, hands trembling when he drinks a glass of water and he is known to have purposefully walked into rooms of naked teenagers just to sneak a peak.
No one was trying to "pressure" anyone, moron. We wanted the court to simply invalidate their EV votes.

Forum List

Back