The List Of President Trump's Accomplishments So Far

you are not really this stupid, are you?

How to Calculate the GDP Growth Rate

The GDP growth rate measures how fast the economy is growing. It does this by comparing one quarter of the country's gross domestic product to the previous quarter

What in the fuck are you talking about? You sure CAN measure quarter over quarter growth, but usually GDP numbers are measured contrasted to the same quarter previous year to get rid of seasonal effects. Perhaps you should actually do the math to find out how your numbers are calculated before spewing nonsense.

But it doesn't make a bit of difference, the article is correct. And of course, your Obama boy also achieved four quarters of 3% growth in a row.

Dude, GDP growth is measured one quarter against the previous one...that is how it works, that is how it always works.

You are just making a fool of yourself now.

And no, Obama never did. And neither has Trump.

No, that's NOT how it works. You are a complete moron.

I provided a link showing that is how it works. All you have is "because I said so". You are a fucking moron.

Oh my, you have a link! Unfortunately it's useless without a brain. I am looking at the statistics now and indeed in 2018 Q4, we did have over 3% growth from last year same quarter. This is obviously what the article is referring to, but some people just have a low IQ unfortunately.
Quarterly National Accounts : Quarterly Growth Rates of real GDP, change over previous quarter

Pay attention to the word "OVER" the last four quarters. They even made it retard proof and you still managed to fail.

from your link...:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

upload_2019-3-12_7-49-3.png

I needed to get only as far as the first item on that list to see it’s bullshit...

“Due to President Trump’s pro-growth policies, real gross domestic product (GDP) growth exceeded 3 percent over the last four quarters.”

Trump has never had a year exceeding 3% growth.

2017: 2.2%
2018: 2.9%

https://www.bea.gov/system/files/2019-02/gdpchg.xlsx

Do you have trouble reading, it said the last four quarters.

I take it you have no problem with the 10 000 following items. Indeed, it's quite the winning streak.

The last four quarters were:

2.2%
4.2%
3.4%
2.6%

So, it was a lie...the last four quarters did not exceed 3% growth, only two of them did.

Yes well, perhaps if you weren't economically illiterate you would realize that your numbers are measured from previous quarter LAST YEAR, meaning 4.2% means 4 quarters of over 3% growth in a row.

Unfortunately, Trump still doesn't have the cure for retarded people.

The GDP growth rate measures how fast the economy is growing. It does this by comparing one quarter of the country's gross domestic product to the previous quarter

What in the fuck are you talking about? You sure CAN measure quarter over quarter growth, but usually GDP numbers are measured contrasted to the same quarter previous year to get rid of seasonal effects. Perhaps you should actually do the math to find out how your numbers are calculated before spewing nonsense.

But it doesn't make a bit of difference, the article is correct. And of course, your Obama boy also achieved four quarters of 3% growth in a row. I guess based on the funny math presented here we need to take his achievement away, too.
"but usually GDP numbers are measured contrasted to the same quarter previous year to get rid of seasonal effects"

Great, check this out....

Q3-2013 to Q3-2014: 3.0%
Q1-2014 to Q1-2015: 3.8%
Q2-2014 to Q2-2015: 3.4%

https://www.bea.gov/system/files/2019-02/gdplev.xlsx

But it doesn't make a bit of difference, the article is correct. And of course, your Obama boy also achieved four quarters of 3% growth in a row.

Dude, GDP growth is measured one quarter against the previous one...that is how it works, that is how it always works.

I provided a link showing that is how it works. All you have is "because I said so". You are a fucking moron.

Oh my, you have a link! Unfortunately it's useless without a brain. I am looking at the statistics now and indeed in 2018 Q4, we did have over 3% growth from last year same quarter. This is obviously what the article is referring to, but some people just have a low IQ unfortunately.
Quarterly National Accounts : Quarterly Growth Rates of real GDP, change over previous quarter

Pay attention to the word "OVER" the last four quarters. They even made it retard proof and you still managed to fail.

from your link...:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

View attachment 249905

You need to change it to change over same quarter previous year. It's in big bold letters left hand side. Even 60 IQ should be enough to figure it out. There you will discover the magic number, over 3%.

Do you have trouble reading, it said the last four quarters.

I take it you have no problem with the 10 000 following items. Indeed, it's quite the winning streak.

2.2%
4.2%
3.4%
2.6%

So, it was a lie...the last four quarters did not exceed 3% growth, only two of them did.

Yes well, perhaps if you weren't economically illiterate you would realize that your numbers are measured from previous quarter LAST YEAR, meaning 4.2% means 4 quarters of over 3% growth in a row.

But it doesn't make a bit of difference, the article is correct. And of course, your Obama boy also achieved four quarters of 3% growth in a row. I guess based on the funny math presented here we need to take his achievement away, too.
"but usually GDP numbers are measured contrasted to the same quarter previous year to get rid of seasonal effects"

Yes I am well aware that Obama also achieved a year although not calendar year of 3% growth. I said it right in this thread, so your help is not needed.

View attachment 249905

You need to change it to change over same quarter previous year. It's in big bold letters left hand side. Even 60 IQ should be enough to figure it out. There you will discover the magic number, over 3%.

So, the last 4 quarters as compared to the same quarter the previous year. So, even your link proves it is a lie.

upload_2019-3-12_7-53-48.png

View attachment 249905

So, the last 4 quarters as compared to the same quarter the previous year. So, even your link proves it is a lie.

View attachment 249906

The stupidity is soul wrenching. Again "OVER THE LAST FOUR QUARTERS". This is a single measurement of the year over year change. Do you see the big fat 3.1%?

The IQ drop is real.

2.2%
4.2%
3.4%
2.6%

Yes I am well aware that Obama also achieved a year although not calendar year of 3% growth. I said it right in this thread, so your help is not needed.
With tax cuts: 3.1%
Without tax cuts: 3.8%

Trump = failure.

Thanks for your help.

View attachment 249905

View attachment 249906

The stupidity is soul wrenching. Again "OVER THE LAST FOUR QUARTERS". This is a single measurement of the year over year change. Do you see the big fat 3.1%?

The IQ drop is real.

That big fat 3.1% is how much the GDP changed that quarter compared to the same quarter the previous year...it is not how much it changed over all four quarters. The 3.1% says nothing about the previous 3 quarters changes.

you are trying to hard to spin this lie into a truth that you are going to hurt yourself.

View attachment 249905

View attachment 249906

The IQ drop is real.

That big fat 3.1% is how much the GDP changed that quarter compared to the same quarter the previous year...it is not how much it changed over all four quarters. The 3.1% says nothing about the previous 3 quarters changes.

you are trying to hard to spin this lie into a truth that you are going to hurt yourself.

The number is by definition how much GDP changed OVER the last four quarters. I am done with this topic, only so much time can be wasted with people who refuse to understand elementary mathematics.

View attachment 249906

The IQ drop is real.

The number is by definition how much GDP changed OVER the last four quarters. I am done with this topic, only so much time can be wasted with people who refuse to understand elementary mathematics.

Run away and hide, that is what you always do when you have been proven wrong.

2.2%
4.2%
3.4%
2.6%

LOLOL

Ahh, you said so in this thread. That's funny because I was talking about that years ago when it happened, and morons on the right were claiming that doesn't count because it wasn't a calendar year. As if that makes a difference.

Glad to see rightwingnuts are finally on board.

:dance:

View attachment 249906

The IQ drop is real.

I am not hiding, this is like arguing over whether 1+1=2. If you want to argue that 1+1=3, go ahead, but you are only embarrassing yourself. I am not going to waste more time trying to explain the obvious.

LOLOL

Ahh, you said so in this thread. That's funny because I was talking about that years ago when it happened, and morons on the right were claiming that doesn't count because it wasn't a calendar year. As if that makes a difference.

Except, the article did not claim that Trump had a year of 3% GDP growth, rather it said over 4 quarters.

Obama did not have a single year of 3% growth and neither has Trump.

LOLOL

Except, the article did not claim that Trump had a year of 3% GDP growth, rather it said over 4 quarters.

Thanks for not addressing what I actually said.
thumbsup.gif

LOLOL

thumbsup.gif

I did address you, it's wrong to claim that either of them had a calendar year of GDP growth. Whether it "counts" or not I don't give a shit about.

Perhaps we can get back to discussing the list.

View attachment 249906

The IQ drop is real.

I am not hiding, this is like arguing over whether 1+1=2. If you want to argue that 1+1=3, go ahead, but you are only embarrassing yourself. I am not going to waste more time trying to explain the obvious.

The GDP to Previous year same quarter GDP is a snapshot comparing two quarters growth, nothing else. That you have to try and make it about a whole years growth is all on you.

LOLOL

thumbsup.gif

I did address you, it's wrong to claim that either of them had a calendar year of GDP growth. Whether it "counts" or not I don't give a shit about.

Perhaps we can get back to discussing the list.
And that wasn’t my point. Thanks for a second time to avoid it.

Now that the ABNORMALS have wasted so much time on the expanding economy

Boom: Best economic optimism in 16 years, 50% 'better off' under Trump
Washington Examiner › boom-best-econ...

Feb 11, 2019 · What's more, the survey company said that 50 percent believe they are "better off” than just a year ago when the current economic surge was ..

You Fools want to try picking on one of the other 200 or so accomplishments?

There is not a stat more meaningless than Public optimism.

What public optimism leads to is more consumer debt, instead of increased savings for when times are bad.

Consumer debt is at an all time high and personal savings are going down.

Now that the ABNORMALS have wasted so much time on the expanding economy

Boom: Best economic optimism in 16 years, 50% 'better off' under Trump
Washington Examiner › boom-best-econ...

Feb 11, 2019 · What's more, the survey company said that 50 percent believe they are "better off” than just a year ago when the current economic surge was ..

You Fools want to try picking on one of the other 200 or so accomplishments?

There is not a stat more meaningless than Public optimism.

What public optimism leads to is more consumer debt, instead of increased savings for when times are bad.

Consumer debt is at an all time high and personal savings are going down.

It's meaningful for those who want to push more air into the bubble.

PEs of SNP are reaching levels higher than they have ever been in the history of the USA. We need more idiots to fool to keep it going.

Forum List

Back