ABNORMALS ALL UPSET.....No Impeachment says Piglousi and little Adam Schitt!!!

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
Nancy Pelosi says 'I'm not for impeachment' - CNNPolitics - CNN.com
CNN.com › 2019/03/11 › politics

4 hours ago · (CNN)House Speaker Nancy Pelosi does not currently support impeaching President Donald Trump despite thinking that he's unfit for the country's highest office, according to a Washington Post magazine interview published Monday. ... I'm going to give you some news right now because...

Adam Schiff: Impeachment gamble not worth it without 'very graphic evidence'

House Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam Schiff, D-Calif., rushed to the defense of House Speaker Nancy Pelosi on Monday, saying only "graphic evidence" would warrant an impeachment gamble against President Trump. "In the absence of very graphic evidence, it would be difficult to get the support in the Senate needed to make an impeachment successful.

Sounds like they KNOW what is in Muleheads report....Awwwwww!

5e872378a1f76f6c394138a87490c7fc.jpg

Where's the Mueller report? After all this time, we still have nothing. And yet, the Democrats on this forum have promised Mueller will have evidence to nail Trump for colluding with Russia. Let's see it. Let's see the goddamn report.

If this is true is there evidence of Democratic criminal issues that are not going to be given to the public? A trade off that will indict many progressives!

I thought Adam Schiff had Significant Evidence. A Smoking Gun....
He even tried to get Naked Pictures of Trump. Maybe he still had hope that he could get dirt on Trump from Russia in the form of Naked Trump!

As usual, Dems are lying.

If they truly did not want to impeach, they would cease all investigative committees into Trump.

4 hours ago · (CNN)House Speaker Nancy Pelosi does not currently support impeaching President Donald Trump despite thinking that he's unfit for the country's highest office, according to a Washington Post magazine interview published Monday. ... I'm going to give you some news right now because...

House Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam Schiff, D-Calif., rushed to the defense of House Speaker Nancy Pelosi on Monday, saying only "graphic evidence" would warrant an impeachment gamble against President Trump. "In the absence of very graphic evidence, it would be difficult to get the support in the Senate needed to make an impeachment successful.

I like how she said "He's just not worth it"
Translation: We got bupkis on Trump.

Poor poor donnie. Not even worth an impeachment. :71:

Forum List

Back