THE LIST=> Hillary’s Filthy F**king Potty Mouth Puts Trump to Shame

Ms. Clinton is the most qualified person to seek the office of President since Bush 41. Its not even close. The positives vastly outweigh the negatives.

With Mr. Trump, we have someone who has done nothing but serve himself, knows nothing about the issues according to leading Republicans and has managed his private affairs in a way that made Hugh Hefner blush.

The man with the hardest job in the world today is Alec Baldwin…trying to pick just one of Donald’s character flaws to highlight on tonight’s SNL

F**k off! It’s enough that I have to see you shit-kickers every day, I’m not going to talk to you too!! Just do your G*damn job and keep your mouth shut.”
(From the book “American Evita” by Christopher Anderson, p. 90 – Hillary to her State Trooper bodyguards after one of them greeted her with “Good morning.”

Last edited:
As a Southern Baptist with impeccable morals, I'm deeply offended by Hillary Clinton's potty mouth. She is not fit to be President.

THE LIST=> Hillary's Filthy F**king Potty Mouth Puts Trump to Shame
Trump's response to the lewd comments says as much or more of who he is than the actual incident. He made excuses, he said all men are that way and some are even worse like Bill Clinton,. He said it was only a distraction.

People who continue to excuse and defend Trump's actions says who they are.

Ms. Clinton is the most qualified person to seek the office of President since Bush 41. Its not even close. The positives vastly outweigh the negatives.

With Mr. Trump, we have someone who has done nothing but serve himself, knows nothing about the issues according to leading Republicans and has managed his private affairs in a way that made Hugh Hefner blush.

The man with the hardest job in the world today is Alec Baldwin…trying to pick just one of Donald’s character flaws to highlight on tonight’s SNL

Hardly
Ms. Clinton is the most qualified person to seek the office of President since Bush 41.

“If you want to remain on this detail, get your f**king ass over here and grab those bags!”
(From the book “The First Partner” p. 259 – Hillary to a Secret Service Agent who was reluctant to carry her luggage because he wanted to keep his hands free in case of an incident.)

F**k off! It’s enough that I have to see you shit-kickers every day, I’m not going to talk to you too!! Just do your G*damn job and keep your mouth shut.”
(From the book “American Evita” by Christopher Anderson, p. 90 – Hillary to her State Trooper bodyguards after one of them greeted her with “Good morning.”

Ooooh , from a book by a rat secret service agent ! Gee, he wouldn't make up shit just to sell some copies now would he?

So Bill puts a cigar inside an interns vagina, then sticks the thing in his mouth and sucks on it, then kisses Hillary on the mouth...and Trump has a potty mouth???

Bullshit. She qualifies for nothing less than prison.

Ooooh , from a book by a rat secret service agent ! Gee, he wouldn't make up shit just to sell some copies now would he?
Truth hurts stupid libtards.

This is gold. Thanks for putting this up. THIS is how you deal with their faux moral outrage!

Its completely faux moral outrage. These assholes kiss Hillary and Bill's ass yet the disgusting perverted things Hillary and Bill have done dwarf anything they have dug up on Trump.

Forum List

Back