The lines on the left have become blurry

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
Democrat
Progressive
Liberal

Is there a difference anymore? Based on what I read on this site I can't tell the difference anymore. They all seem to defend the same absurdities in unison. The so called "blue dogs" are seemingly extinct with the possible exception of Manchin...
Are there any diffences left among the left or have they all been assimilated into one globular borg?

Democrat
Progressive
Liberal

Is there a difference anymore? Based on what I read on this site I can't tell the difference anymore. They all seem to defend the same absurdities in unison. The so called "blue dogs" are seemingly extinct with the possible exception of Manchin...
Are there any diffences left among the left or have they all been assimilated into one globular borg?
They say the same about Republicans. They just call them Trumpers though.

I said it before, I'll say it again... If you consider yourself a Democrat or Republican, you are part of the problem.

People come up with names and labels to paint people into their safe little boxes because they are not able to think outside of safe little boxes.

Democrat
Progressive
Liberal

Yeah, the Joe Manchin candidate...The progs hate the Senator from WV.

Manchurian Candidate definition​

Manchurian candidate is an allusion typically used in political discourse. As the term implies that a public figure is treasonous, accusing someone of being Manchurian candidate should not be taken lightly.

Manchurian candidate - Politics by Dictionary.com

www.dictionary.com/e/politics/manchurian-candidate/

Democrat
Progressive
Liberal

The Democrats allow dissent

Look at how the Democrats treat Joe Manchin vs how Republicans treat Liz Chaney

• Banned
Democrat
Progressive
Liberal

I'm talking about ideology not personality

Democrat
Progressive
Liberal

Manchin is in a red state

It is more political survival than independent thinking.

Democrat
Progressive
Liberal

Its like the difference between Marxists and Nazis. In fact, if you lived under Stalin or Hitler, life was the same: Concentration amps and Gulags, Gestapo and KGB.

Democrats are exactly like Nazis in every way, or Stalinists if you prefer.

You're a lying POS in every thread aren't you.

Democrat
Progressive
Liberal

Manchin is in a red state

It is more political survival than independent thinking.
So is Liz Cheney

Why don’t Republicans allow political dissent when it comes to backing Trump lies?

Democrat
Progressive
Liberal

rightwinger is a schill. He does not care about facts. He is a congenital liar.

Democrat
Progressive
Liberal

So says someone who has been on the board less than a week

Unless they were here before and were banned

Democrat
Progressive
Liberal

So says someone who has been on the board less than a week

Unless they were here before and were banned

Were they banned or just another nutter butter cup waiting to be triggered.

Democrat
Progressive
Liberal

Eh... What was that authors name? The one that everyone loved... And then she said something about there are actual sexes... The Harry potter one. Allow dissent?

Democrat
Progressive
Liberal

Eh... What was that authors name? The one that everyone loved... And then she said something about there are actual sexes... The Harry potter one. Allow dissent?
No idea what you are blabbing about

Is there any real difference between Democrats and Republicans? Yes they have ideological differences but when it comes to how they treat those who disagree with them and the way they go about trying to get things that want through Congress they are basically the same.

Democrat
Progressive
Liberal

No idea what you are blabbing about
Guess I can find it real quick.

Democrat
Progressive
Liberal

Blurred lines?

Democrat
Progressive
Liberal

Ideology? What would a trump cultist know about ideology?

Democrat
Progressive
Liberal

Interesting. How would you know that con-sidering how "new" you are? Hmmmmm.

Forum List

Back