The liberal march towards EXTREME fascism

Which side is against teaching or talking about our uncomfortable racial history.
Which side? The left. The left refuses to discuss racial history. All they will talk about is "Critical Race Theory" which states that everything and everyone is inherently racist.

The left has actually taken people to court for teaching actual history - like the fact that there were two black men on George Washington's boat that crossed the Potomac River. Two men who were not enslaved.

Show me any school in a Dumbocrat district that teaches about Peter Salem, James Armistead, or Prince Whipple. Any. I dare you.

Bottom line, you're a typical disingenuous leftist clown. Even when defeated with facts, you refuse to accept reality over the ideology you were indoctrinated to adopt.
There are no records detailing who exactly was on which boat. Tradition says that Prince Whipple was on Washington's boat, but he was still a slave at the time. If there was a second on that boat, I'd love to hear about it.

And it was the Delaware River, not the Potomac.

It isn't us that is against capitalism, which hypocritical FASCISTS like you wantbanned in favor of a totalitarian government that restricts us from....

Eating meat
Using air condition
Saying HE
Saying SHE
You Lie!!!

The Left has never jailed or killed any US citizen for:
  • Eating meat
  • Using air condition
  • Saying HE
  • Saying SHE
Like all leftists, KissMy resorts to lying. It's right there in black and white that Theowl32 said "want" and you immediately claim he lied followed by "the left has never jailed or killed anyone".

He never made such a claim, clown.

But that being said, you jack-hole fascists have made it a crime to use the scientific, biological pronoun of a transvestite freak:
Still the state never jailed or killed any citizen for using wrong pronoun. Yet right wing make bathroom laws & beat citizens who "use the wrong sex"

It isn't us that is against capitalism, which hypocritical FASCISTS like you wantbanned in favor of a totalitarian government that restricts us from....

Eating meat
Using air condition
Saying HE
Saying SHE
You Lie!!!

• Eating meat
  • Using air condition
  • Saying HE
  • Saying SHE
Like all leftists, KissMy resorts to lying. It's right there in black and white that Theowl32 said "want" and you immediately claim he lied followed by "the left has never jailed or killed anyone".

But that being said, you jack-hole fascists have made it a crime to use the scientific, biological pronoun of a transvestite freak:
Still the state never jailed or killed any citizen for using wrong pronoun. Yet right wing make bathroom laws & beat citizens who "use the wrong sex"
Force is used only if they refuse to leave the bathroom when ordered to.

Eating meat
Using air condition
Saying HE
Saying SHE
You Lie!!!

• Eating meat
  • Using air condition
  • Saying HE
  • Saying SHE

You Lie!

Murders of Transgender People in 2020 Surpasses Total for Last Year In Just Seven Months

Eating meat
Using air condition
Saying HE
Saying SHE
You Lie!!!

• Eating meat
  • Using air condition
  • Saying HE
  • Saying SHE

You Lie!

Murders of Transgender People in 2020 Surpasses Total for Last Year In Just Seven Months

Yes, but it is usually other mentally ill libs that are killing them.

Fascism is one form of authoritariansm. It differs from others forms in that it focuses on restoring/retaining the old status quo, and in embracing crony capitalism.

The Nazis did that. Modern Republicans do that.
So the left. Thank you. We all agree. Conservatives do not engage in "crony capitalism". That is exclusively a trait of the left (and yes, some Republicans are on the left - they are known as "RINOs").

Just look at the fascism of the left. They have never been more terrified, and thus, are cracking down harder than ever to eliminate free speech, the exchange of ideas, free thought, etc.

Screen Shot 2021-06-18 at 2.21.11 PM.png

Which side is against teaching or talking about our uncomfortable racial history.
Which side? The left. The left refuses to discuss racial history. All they will talk about is "Critical Race Theory" which states that everything and everyone is inherently racist.

The left has actually taken people to court for teaching actual history - like the fact that there were two black men on George Washington's boat that crossed the Potomac River. Two men who were not enslaved.

Show me any school in a Dumbocrat district that teaches about Peter Salem, James Armistead, or Prince Whipple. Any. I dare you.

Bottom line, you're a typical disingenuous leftist clown. Even when defeated with facts, you refuse to accept reality over the ideology you were indoctrinated to adopt.
Yeah sure, slavery wasn’t racist.....

You want more proof that the left-wing ideology has completely gone off the sanity tracks? The leftist son-of-a-gun in America continues to unleash on the left for their fascism.
“It's bullying. It's 'I could make you crawl like a dog and I enjoy it.'" "Nothing is ever good enough for these people! They're like children."
When Bill Maher is admitting that the left is just trying to “make you crawl like a dog” because the left is addicted to totalitarian power, you know they’ve hit the extreme end of the political spectrum.

So the left. Thank you. We all agree. Conservatives do not engage in "crony capitalism".
AHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA.

HHAHHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHAA.

AHHAHHAHAHA

HA. HA. HA.

Go on, pull the other one. Come on, even you don't believe a whopper that big.

I'll give just one example. In Ohio, a state where the Republicans in charge are trying to make it the Mississippi of the north, many cities had implemented very successful and very cheap broadband internet programs. Magically, in all of those cities, the prevailing interenet monopolies suddenly found they were capable of reducing their prices drastically.

The Republicans found that intolerable, people not handing all of their money to ComCast, so they're making a law that bans cities from providing cheap internet. Protecting the profits of their donors is the important thing.

Needless to say, the Democrats don't make such laws.

Needless to say, the Democrats don't make such laws.
Right? The Democrats just nationalize everything. If the government doesn't outright take it over under the Dumbocrats, then they force so many regulations that they are just controlling it anyway as if they did take it over.

I'll give just one example. In Ohio, a state where the Republicans in charge are trying to make it the Mississippi of the north, many cities had implemented very successful and very cheap broadband internet programs. Magically, in all of those cities, the prevailing interenet monopolies suddenly found they were capable of reducing their prices drastically.

Your link requires a subscription. Got another article you can share? I've very interested to know how "many cities" have "implemented very successful and cheap broadband programs".

Sounds like more unconstitutional "take citizens taxes and use it for things were not authorized to use tax dollars on" Dumbocrat bullshit to me. I'll assume that's the case until you can provide a reliable article otherwise.

The left hates the United States - just like the Nazis of Germany did in the 1930’s and 1940’s

As fascism conserves all power to the central authority, it is the antithesis of 'liberal'.
todays liberals are not liberal...that explains the confusion...I could call myself a rock star an some idiots would actually believe it...thus you have todays liberal who is actually someone who hates democracy and wants big brother controlling every aspect of your life

Forum List

Back