The level of crying from the left since Tuesday is hysterical

Even funnier is the plethora of excuses for the losses.

The gop wins national, state & local elections by a W I D E margin & the left STILL miss the message voters are sending them.

Also of note. These same morons just a few months ago were going on & on about how the gop would never hold power again. The republican party is dying. Texas is gonna turn blue. Etc, etc....

The left truly are a party of ignorance
Celebrate while you can.

Remember 2010?...which was held up as a rejection of liberalism. Romney by a land slide?....any of this ring a bell?

Don't fool yourself that this is extraordinary.

It's quite explainable.

Obama is burnt out.

We've got lots of unsolvable problems, like immigration, and war in the middle east.

As for the excuses...politicians, strategists, and pundits are the only ones making them, and those are for professional reasons.

I understand why you're having a good time spiking the ball. The right has been taking a beating since 2011, and things look pretty good for 2016 if a Republican starts polling better than Hillary.

But after 2016...I hope the Tea Party types keep trying to actually cut spending, instead of melting back into RINO's who spend tons on things they want. And I wonder if the GOP is going to like all the unsolvable problems. They've gotten so good at back seat driving it may be a shock being responsible for the results again.

"Unsolvable problems"? Did you really just make that comment? With all respect, Toxic...if you don't think that things like immigration and the war against terrorism can be solved...if you think that Barack Obama is "burned out"...then don't you think it's time he stepped aside and let someone who DOES think that they can solve our problems take the job? Or should we resign ourselves to another two years of leading from behind? You voted for this guy a second time over someone with a proven track record of solving problems. Why?
There is no way to round up and deport 10 million illegal aliens, and that's what you're stuck with if you deny amnesty. No solution there.

We won't stop the violence in the middle east unless we stay there forever, and we can't afford that. Unsolvable.

I didn't vote for Obama.

Those problems will be unsolvable for the Republicans too.

We shouldn't be leading the middle east from in front, behind, or ay way at all. We should be defending Israel, Turkey, the Kurds, and the Saudis if they ask, and they need it.

The reason Republican strategists and righty media want you to believe there is a solution to these problems, is to tell you all about how Obama is ineffective at solving them, and get swing voters to vote Republican, because their guy can solve them. When their guy gets there, he'll just blame not being able to solve them on Obama
Need I remind you that Barack Obama campaigned on having solutions to problems? So now, six years later...you're claiming that there never were solutions? Interesting...

You are making it up. Nobody is crying.

In fact...you are so freaked out by the general lack of emotion coming from the left that you have to start half a dozen threads trying to egg liberals on so they show you some.

Give up. We play this game and we know the field. We are a little bummed by the money influence....but other than that.....we are patiently awaiting the GOP to move some chess pieces. So far......nada.

Move some chess pieces? :blahblah::blahblah::blahblah: Dude, seriously? I hate to point out the inconveniently obvious, Laugher but you guys just had a boatload of your chess pieces completely taken off the board! The GOP pickup in the Senate could reach 10 when the dust settles. Then there are all the Governor's races that you just lost. Maryland and Massachusetts? You LOST Maryland and Massachusetts races to the GOP! How is that even possible? How many more "chess pieces" do you think you liberals can afford to lose?

Even funnier is the plethora of excuses for the losses.

The gop wins national, state & local elections by a W I D E margin & the left STILL miss the message voters are sending them.

Also of note. These same morons just a few months ago were going on & on about how the gop would never hold power again. The republican party is dying. Texas is gonna turn blue. Etc, etc....

The left truly are a party of ignorance
Celebrate while you can.

Remember 2010?...which was held up as a rejection of liberalism. Romney by a land slide?....any of this ring a bell?

Don't fool yourself that this is extraordinary.

It's quite explainable.

Obama is burnt out.

We've got lots of unsolvable problems, like immigration, and war in the middle east.

As for the excuses...politicians, strategists, and pundits are the only ones making them, and those are for professional reasons.

I understand why you're having a good time spiking the ball. The right has been taking a beating since 2011, and things look pretty good for 2016 if a Republican starts polling better than Hillary.

But after 2016...I hope the Tea Party types keep trying to actually cut spending, instead of melting back into RINO's who spend tons on things they want. And I wonder if the GOP is going to like all the unsolvable problems. They've gotten so good at back seat driving it may be a shock being responsible for the results again.

"Unsolvable problems"? Did you really just make that comment? With all respect, Toxic...if you don't think that things like immigration and the war against terrorism can be solved...if you think that Barack Obama is "burned out"...then don't you think it's time he stepped aside and let someone who DOES think that they can solve our problems take the job? Or should we resign ourselves to another two years of leading from behind? You voted for this guy a second time over someone with a proven track record of solving problems. Why?
There is no way to round up and deport 10 million illegal aliens, and that's what you're stuck with if you deny amnesty. No solution there.

We won't stop the violence in the middle east unless we stay there forever, and we can't afford that. Unsolvable.

I didn't vote for Obama.

Those problems will be unsolvable for the Republicans too.

We shouldn't be leading the middle east from in front, behind, or ay way at all. We should be defending Israel, Turkey, the Kurds, and the Saudis if they ask, and they need it.

The reason Republican strategists and righty media want you to believe there is a solution to these problems, is to tell you all about how Obama is ineffective at solving them, and get swing voters to vote Republican, because their guy can solve them. When their guy gets there, he'll just blame not being able to solve them on Obama
Need I remind you that Barack Obama campaigned on having solutions to problems? So now, six years later...you're claiming that there never were solutions? Interesting...

He got reelected. He must have had some solutions. Or.....is the electorate made up of a bunch of retards?

Yeah.....and now it is YOUR MOVE. Get it, genius?

That's your response? You are in serious denial, my friend...

I am? Is that the same as crying ( OP's contention ) or am I just upsetting you by reminding you that your guys now have to DO SOMETHING.

Enjoy. What's the next move? Can your guys gain some approval points for congress?

First up get those 40 job bills passed in the Senate that Harry has been sitting on.

Next up the Keystone.

Just watch them rock it out now.

I am? Is that the same as crying ( OP's contention ) or am I just upsetting you by reminding you that your guys now have to DO SOMETHING.

Enjoy. What's the next move? Can your guys gain some approval points for congress?

You know what, Laugher? I think the GOP may finally "get it". They've been given a chance by the electorate to pass some legislation to improve the economy and put people back to work with good jobs. The only question now is whether they have a President who's ready to go along for the ride. If Barry does...then he actually might save what's left of his legacy.

You know what, Laugher? I think the GOP may finally "get it". They've been given a chance by the electorate to pass some legislation to improve the economy and put people back to work with good jobs. The only question now is whether they have a President who's ready to go along for the ride. If Barry does...then he actually might save what's left of his legacy.

Cool! They can do all the things they neglected to do between 2000 and 2006 when they had the WH and both houses of congress. They were just waiting for this opportunity. I get it!

I'm all in. Let's see if they can get it done. Or.....if the desire to make the POTUS look weak will overcome them. Weeeeeeeeee!

What did you liberals do to create jobs for the Private Sector when you held Super Majorities in the House and Senate plus had the Presidency?

And I'm curious, Laugher...do you think Barry needs any help from the GOP to look "weak"?

What did you liberals do to create jobs for the Private Sector when you held Super Majorities in the House and Senate plus had the Presidency?

Sure we did. Over 10 million created since the end of the recession. Where you been?
How many of those were created in States controlled by GOP Governors, Laugher? How many jobs do you think would have been created if Barry, Harry and Nancy had all played golf for the past six years? I know all of you liberals love that big 10 million jobs created number...but when you really break it all down this President still oversaw the worst recovery from a recession since FDR.

Forum List

Back