What did Obama "hear"?

He hears the Democrats who didn't vote as well as the Republicans who voted. Essentially, he hears everyone. He just needed more words to say it. 'Cuz he's so eloquent.

About hearing everyone: let me be clear: I don't believe it.

President Obama made a fascinating statement while reacting to the elections: "To those who voted, I hear you. To the two thirds of voters who chose NOT to participate in the process, I hear you too."

What the hell, precisely, does that mean?

His arrogant, megalomaniacal, sociopathic ass heard a mandate to speak for those who don't give a shit enough to speak at all.

He just can't imagine that anyone would not agree with everything he does or wants to do. If they voted against his policies (which he insisted were on the ballot), they lacked understanding of those policies or were brainwashed by Republicans. If they didn't vote, it was because they were in favor of his policies but were either prevented from voting through voter ID laws or too stupid to know how (because of racist Republicans keeping them ignorant). Bottom line, he sees it as a green light to continue to do whatever the hell he wants, and to hell with what the voters want.

He just can't imagine that anyone would not agree with everything he does or wants to do.

I think that's definitely a part of it, but on a larger scale I think it's an indication that he really doesn't have the temperament for the job.

That's not an indictment of the man, we all have our weaknesses, but I'll bet he'll be even happier when January 2017 comes than the incoming President will be.

I really don't think he likes this gig much.

He just can't imagine that anyone would not agree with everything he does or wants to do.

I think that's definitely a part of it, but on a larger scale I think it's an indication that he really doesn't have the temperament for the job.

That's not an indictment of the man, we all have our weaknesses, but I'll bet he'll be even happier when January 2017 comes than the incoming President will be.

I really don't think he likes this gig much.

Not when he doesn't get his way.

What would you expect from the arrogant jerk

He makes me sick and let him think he's going to Continue to GIVE US THE FINGER. With this election which started with 2010 I think:
We the People are saying, WE'VE had ENOUGH OF YOU and your smug thug act

Here's what I heard.....

images

President Obama made a fascinating statement while reacting to the elections: "To those who voted, I hear you. To the two thirds of voters who chose NOT to participate in the process, I hear you too."

What the hell, precisely, does that mean?

It's like his entire administration.

He makes it up in his mind and then blames everyone else when it doesn't work the way he imagined.

Let's face it; This is the first administration that thinks that image is more important than reality.

Hussein remains, after his catastrophic defeat, stubborn as a mule and refuses to learn from his mistakes

and now he is hearing voices?? voices of people who never opened their mouths??

This President has finally lost track of reality! :cuckoo:

He heard those who didnt get out to vote because they were disappointed that he wasnt radical and authoritarian enough. Or he thought he did anyway.

He heard those who didnt get out to vote because they were disappointed that he wasnt radical and authoritarian enough. Or he thought he did anyway.

yeah, how twisted is that?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back