The Left's Rhetoric Coming to Fruition

"That night, violence started. We were here Tuesday. And we went in front of that old courthouse with big Mike and the mother, and they had to break their mourning to ask folks to stop looting and rioting. Can you imagine their heartbroken? Their son taken, discarded and marginalized? And they have to stop mourning to get you to control your anger, like you're more angry than they are?"
-- Al Sharpton; from Eulogy for Michael Brown

Watch Al Sharpton Bring the House Down at Michael Brown’s Funeral: ‘This Is Not About You! This Is About Justice!’

justice was served...what's the problem?

There is no point in arguing that with somebody who still thinks that lynching is ok.
strawman
Who thinks lynching is ok? NAme them and post the quote......
All criminals should be held for court.

My purpose for quoting Rev. Sharpton was to debunk the notion that he had approved of rioting.
the anti white negro sharpton never overtly said "go out and riot and wreck the city". He does purposely lie and say inflammatory things to agitate...you like him and admire him...says a lot about you.

Something that no honest person would claim after examining the facts. Again though, people who approve of lynching are not honest people, so you needn't worry about it.

strawman
Name these "people" who "approve of lynching"...and post the quotes

"That night, violence started. We were here Tuesday. And we went in front of that old courthouse with big Mike and the mother, and they had to break their mourning to ask folks to stop looting and rioting. Can you imagine their heartbroken? Their son taken, discarded and marginalized? And they have to stop mourning to get you to control your anger, like you're more angry than they are?"

Watch Al Sharpton Bring the House Down at Michael Brown’s Funeral: ‘This Is Not About You! This Is About Justice!’

There is no point in arguing that with somebody who still thinks that lynching is ok.
strawman

My purpose for quoting Rev. Sharpton was to debunk the notion that he had approved of rioting.
the anti white negro sharpton never overtly said "go out and riot and wreck the city". He does purposely lie and say inflammatory things to agitate...you like him and admire him...says a lot about you.

Something that no honest person would claim after examining the facts. Again though, people who approve of lynching are not honest people, so you needn't worry about it.

strawman

to leave a dead body in a public place as a warning to the rest of the community has the same intent as lynching, and is thus equivalent. You though, said it was justice. Exactly what I would expect from someone whose avatar is the Stars and Bars.

Again, I'm not expecting an honest response from such a person. I was merely putting up absolute proof that the OP is a load of crap.

Also, for the record, I'm not a fan of preachers, including Sharpton. Just citing the relevant facts.

strawman

strawman

to leave a dead body in a public place as a warning to the rest of the community has the same intent as lynching, and is thus equivalent. You though, said it was justice. Exactly what I would expect from someone whose avatar is the Stars and Bars.

Again, I'm not expecting an honest response from such a person. I was merely putting up absolute proof that the OP is a load of crap.

Also, for the record, I'm not a fan of preachers, including Sharpton. Just citing the relevant facts.

to leave a dead body in a public place as a warning to the rest of the community has the same intent as lynching, and is thus equivalent

when did that happen?

Two people attacked an elderly woman in a church. After the guy grabbed her purse, they could have just run away if they were only after the money. Instead, the woman attacked the old lady after her partner in crime had the purse. That was just plain mean. This wasn't just about stealing, they wanted to hurt the old lady.

I heard an update. They caught the guy. His mother was the one helping him rob and attack the woman.

Clearly, this young thug was raised by another thug. When he can't find a job, he'll blame racism. Fact is that his mother is a big fucking loser who raised her son to be just as big of a loser. And the left will say we aren't doing enough to help them. How do we help people change their rotten attitudes toward themselves and society? There is zero appreciation from the thugs with an entitlement mentality for all the sacrifices so far. They not only steal, but have to hurt people. More welfare won't stop that kind of hate. I think these people know they are losers and take their frustration over their own failures out on other people. Race baiters, like Sharpton, encourage them to direct their rage at all white people. We see way too much violence like this and it's only gotten worse.

Maybe they are the ones who need to change. If only there were more positive messages from the leaders instead of hateful rhetoric that incites more violence. But when we have the Obamas playing the race card every chance they get and Al Sharpton fueling the race war with the most vile 'sermons' imaginable, I don't see a bright future for these uneducated, gullible idiots who are nothing more than pawns to the leftwing nuts.

The left will say they need better schools and jobs. After billions have been poured into education, why aren't we seeing improvement? Shoring up teachers unions and common core don't help students. Why do some students actually graduate and go on to lead productive lives when they attend the same schools as thugs? I believe the problem starts in the home with parents who won't or can't teach their children to become responsible adults since they don't have a clue how to do that. When a mother accompanies her son to attack and rob an elderly person, don't blame society or a lack of food stamps. The brutality of the crime speaks volumes as to the state of mind of the perpetrators. They weren't poor people in need of money. They were people full of hate and needed to release it by attacking a white person. Thanks to the race baiters, some people walk around believing whites are out to get them. They believe they are born inferior. Not one leader has tried to change that false perception. Instead, Michelle Obama echoed that during a graduation speech.

No decent person would harm another that way. I have no patience with these thugs who routinelly beat people up, steal and walk around believing that they can do as they please with no regard to anyone else. Unlike the vast majority of Confederate flag owners, these thugs are dangerous because they have no conscience. Thugs commit acts of violence with the same ease as brushing their teeth. They feel no remorse. Over the years, videos have surfaced showing that thugs actually brag about beating or even killing people. And the left wants to cry a river because the mean old white people somehow should be blamed for some people's lack of morality or compassion. I think thugs who are convicted of violent crimes should be kicked off welfare permanently and have their kids taken by the state. They can sit in prison and ignorantly bitch all day about the fake racim that put them there. I don't know who the white thugs blame, but I'm sure it's either the wealthy or Republicans. Only incredibly stupid people believe what the Sharptons or the Warrens of the world preach. The Dem party is not progressive. They are trying to set the clock back on race relations and class envy. Seeing people like the two in the video is just a predictable consequence of people buying the bullhit that the left is offering up.

http://www.ijreview.com/2015/08/396426-72-year-old-woman-finds-hellish-citation-entering-church/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=Partners&utm_term=PRM7&utm_campaign=
This is a cultural issue, and both "ends" of the political spectrum are complicit.

The Left refuses to expect these people to look in the mirror and deal with their sins, just as the Right refuses to look in the mirror and admit that racism still exists.

These kids are raised in a culture of anger, hopelessness and dependency, but it's far worse than that: That culture is now inter-generational.

No other President has been better-equipped to deal with this than Obama, and he has chosen to vote "present". What a terribly wasted opportunity.
the left praises and elevates criminals.

strawman

strawman

What's wrong with the stars and bars?

You are unable to assess their "intent"...but honesty isn't your strong suit

What do you mean by "such a person"?

What "facts"? the facts are public record. Anyone can go look them up. The DOJ, FBI, even eric (my people) holder himself tried as hard as they could to crucify the cop...they had 3 autopsies and a raft of forensic experts...and theGJ returned no true bill.

You don't get to substitute your feelings and biases for "facts"

While that has nothing whatsoever to do with "the left", as it were, Right-wing Rhetoric of late actually has inspired violence:

Trump's Rhetoric Inspires a Hate Crime in Boston
Lame. And without a doubt, untrue. But this is part and parcel of the problem...the left thinks criminals are truthful.

I don't expect criminals to be truthful, whether they are common thugs, or rogue police officers, or politicians, or reality TV personalities.

It is reasonable though, that what criminals say is instructive in determining their motives, especially when their crimes are senseless.

What "facts"? the facts are public record. Anyone can go look them up. The DOJ, FBI, even eric (my people) holder himself tried as hard as they could to crucify the cop

That's laughable. If they tried "as hard as he could" they would have charged him with a crime.

And in case you flunked history class, confederate flags of any sort stand for treason.

What "facts"? the facts are public record. Anyone can go look them up. The DOJ, FBI, even eric (my people) holder himself tried as hard as they could to crucify the cop

That's laughable. If they tried "as hard as he could" they would have charged him with a crime.

So holder, obama, the fbi and the doj all worked together to cover up and make sure the cop got off?..comical...

And in case you flunked history class, confederate flags of any sort stand for treason.

perspective, you lack....the british thought the colonists were "traitors" , so the stars and stripes are "treasonous" to them.
The southern patriots wanted the right of self government and tried to peacefully withdraw from the union...Oh, the HORROR

So holder, obama, the fbi and the doj all worked together to cover up and make sure the cop got off?..comical...

I didn't say that. They did not do that. They also did not do everything they could to "crucify" him as you claim. They investigated the incident thoroughly, and did not find enough evidence to get a conviction on federal charges. No hyperbole need be applied to the matter in either direction.

While that has nothing whatsoever to do with "the left", as it were, Right-wing Rhetoric of late actually has inspired violence:

Come now. Aren't you forgetting Al Sharpton? Yeah. Didn't think so.
Sharpton's words have been misreported in RW media so much it's ridiculous. The worst was "kill the police" or whatever. Never happened. Just the opposite, hater dupes. A disgrace.

RW media take a couple of criminals and gins up the racists like it means something. Illegals have lower crime rates than citizens lol. PFFFFT!

I didn't say that. They did not do that. They also did not do everything they could to "crucify" him as you claim. They investigated the incident thoroughly, and did not find enough evidence to get a conviction on federal charges. No hyperbole need be applied to the matter in either direction.

you can't have it both ways...either justice was served, or it was a great conspiracy by holder, obama, the fbi and doj...

perspective, you lack....the british thought the colonists were "traitors" , so the stars and stripes are "treasonous" to them.
The southern patriots wanted the right of self government and tried to peacefully withdraw from the union...Oh, the HORROR

Perspective, perschmective. They attacked Fort Sumpter, in an aggressive act against the government they were subject to. That is why Jefferson Davis was indicted for treason before he skipped bail.

you can't have it both ways...either justice was served, or it was a great conspiracy by holder, obama, the fbi and doj...

Actually, it can certainly be that neither was the case. There are various cases in which criminals get off for lack of evidence, or because of jury incompetence, etc. Casey Anthony for instance. It doesn't take a vast conspiracy for justice not to be served.

Perspective, perschmective. They attacked Fort Sumpter, in an aggressive act against the government they were subject to. That is why Jefferson Davis was indicted for treason before he skipped bail.

The south fired to repel an illegal invasion...just like those "treasonous" colonists did in 1776.
They were NOT subject to any government. They had seceded.Lincoln had no authority.

Nothing in the post states anything about someones political views. Except the loser that posted it.
upload_2015-8-22_12-39-41.jpeg
<-------- the OP

Two people attacked an elderly woman in a church. After the guy grabbed her purse, they could have just run away if they were only after the money. Instead, the woman attacked the old lady after her partner in crime had the purse. That was just plain mean. This wasn't just about stealing, they wanted to hurt the old lady.

I heard an update. They caught the guy. His mother was the one helping him rob and attack the woman.

Clearly, this young thug was raised by another thug. When he can't find a job, he'll blame racism. Fact is that his mother is a big fucking loser who raised her son to be just as big of a loser. And the left will say we aren't doing enough to help them. How do we help people change their rotten attitudes toward themselves and society? There is zero appreciation from the thugs with an entitlement mentality for all the sacrifices so far. They not only steal, but have to hurt people. More welfare won't stop that kind of hate. I think these people know they are losers and take their frustration over their own failures out on other people. Race baiters, like Sharpton, encourage them to direct their rage at all white people. We see way too much violence like this and it's only gotten worse.

Maybe they are the ones who need to change. If only there were more positive messages from the leaders instead of hateful rhetoric that incites more violence. But when we have the Obamas playing the race card every chance they get and Al Sharpton fueling the race war with the most vile 'sermons' imaginable, I don't see a bright future for these uneducated, gullible idiots who are nothing more than pawns to the leftwing nuts.

The left will say they need better schools and jobs. After billions have been poured into education, why aren't we seeing improvement? Shoring up teachers unions and common core don't help students. Why do some students actually graduate and go on to lead productive lives when they attend the same schools as thugs? I believe the problem starts in the home with parents who won't or can't teach their children to become responsible adults since they don't have a clue how to do that. When a mother accompanies her son to attack and rob an elderly person, don't blame society or a lack of food stamps. The brutality of the crime speaks volumes as to the state of mind of the perpetrators. They weren't poor people in need of money. They were people full of hate and needed to release it by attacking a white person. Thanks to the race baiters, some people walk around believing whites are out to get them. They believe they are born inferior. Not one leader has tried to change that false perception. Instead, Michelle Obama echoed that during a graduation speech.

No decent person would harm another that way. I have no patience with these thugs who routinelly beat people up, steal and walk around believing that they can do as they please with no regard to anyone else. Unlike the vast majority of Confederate flag owners, these thugs are dangerous because they have no conscience. Thugs commit acts of violence with the same ease as brushing their teeth. They feel no remorse. Over the years, videos have surfaced showing that thugs actually brag about beating or even killing people. And the left wants to cry a river because the mean old white people somehow should be blamed for some people's lack of morality or compassion. I think thugs who are convicted of violent crimes should be kicked off welfare permanently and have their kids taken by the state. They can sit in prison and ignorantly bitch all day about the fake racim that put them there. I don't know who the white thugs blame, but I'm sure it's either the wealthy or Republicans. Only incredibly stupid people believe what the Sharptons or the Warrens of the world preach. The Dem party is not progressive. They are trying to set the clock back on race relations and class envy. Seeing people like the two in the video is just a predictable consequence of people buying the bullhit that the left is offering up.

http://www.ijreview.com/2015/08/396426-72-year-old-woman-finds-hellish-citation-entering-church/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=Partners&utm_term=PRM7&utm_campaign=

Lame. And without a doubt, untrue. But this is part and parcel of the problem...the left thinks criminals are truthful.

I don't expect criminals to be truthful, whether they are common thugs, or rogue police officers, or politicians, or reality TV personalities.

It is reasonable though, that what criminals say is instructive in determining their motives, especially when their crimes are senseless.
Two drunken assholes busted for assault who sneer "trump made us do it". Yeah, I'm sure they're being honest about it. They're dems trying to shift blame.

How about if Sharpton pays all those taxes he owes??? If he wasn't Obozo's butthole buddy, he would be in prison.

So? You whining about his back taxes will be a concern just as soon as you show he is the only person to owe back taxes, or that owing back taxes isn't just as common on both sides of the isle.

No..he lobbies to increase taxes on other people.......that is the real problem.

No. Any taxes he wants to raise would effect his tax bracket as well.
Like Sharpton cares, when he owes $4.5 million he won't pay now.

If it was trump. he would have already taken bankruptcy and passed that expense to others. Sharpton is at least paying the money back.

Yeah, right.

The south fired to repel an illegal invasion...just like those "treasonous" colonists did in 1776.
They were NOT subject to any government. They had seceded.Lincoln had no authority.

The difference is that the Colonists had legitimate grievances. They were not represented in the government that they were subject to. As well, the British military policed major cities--committing acts of aggression against the colonists (that's circular, huh...).

The Southern states on the other hand, had corrupted governments that were controlled by the Slave Power. The decision to secede was not a decision by the governed. It was not a reflection of the principles of the Declaration of Independence. It was a fully illegitimate act, by a completely illegitimate form of government.

I don't recall Rev. Sharpton advocating crimes of opportunity. Nor did he even identify elderly White women as a problem in this country. No comparison there. :cuckoo:

Seriously? You don't see where the white privilege bullshit might have tied into this? They could have grabbed her purse and ran, but took the time to assault her before leaving. That extra step to harm her showed a lot of malice.

This also demonstrates the problem with parents teaching their children that it's okay to attack white people. That young man has a dim future with his mindset and it clearly comes from what his own mother taught him. I have stated that the parents are the biggest problem with poverty. If the parents are clueless or thugs, what chance do their children have even with all the welfare support and programs aimed at helping people? If the children grow up with a negative view of society and a hatred of others, they are doomed. It's a matter of dysfunctional families breeding more of the same and all the money in the world won't change that unless people start doing more positive things to help themselves.

There are groups out there such as the Black Panthers and other scum who are preaching that whites deserve to die. What we don't see are any leaders speaking out against that vile rhetoric. Does that mean they approve? Every time a black is attacked, it's used to ramp up anger. When whites are attacked, there is silence from the leaders. If that doesn't change, the violence will continue to rise.

I'm sick of people making excuses for the violence committed by others. From radical Muslims to street gangs, the left pretends that more welfare and maybe jobs are the answer. Availability of jobs won't help those who are unqualified, irrationally angry or don't have the ambition to change their circumstances.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back