The Left's Rhetoric Coming to Fruition

Says the one gloating.

As far as facts, a 10-second clip does not necessarily sum up what a person is all about. Nor does it make that person responsible for actions that others do. Or should we believe that George Tiller's blood is on Bill O'Reilly's hands?
It does when they are on-site, inflaming the crowd, and allow it.
It's called inciting a riot, and it's definitely illegal.

You mean... Attempted Inciting a Riot? You people are hilarious. :rolleyes:
Did he support it, in an attempt to incite further riots?

It's all relevant, just like in the Brawley case.

The 10 second clip in question is from March of 2012. To incite a riot, there has to be an actual riot. :rolleyes:
Are you aware that riots have a mysterious way of happening wherever Sharpton pops up???

Ferguson...

Baltimore...

Needs go on????

As I pointed out much earlier, Sharpton condemned rioting in Ferguson. I can't even find any record of him addressing the protests in Baltimore. So, yeah, needs go on :eusa_eh:

it's quite convenient to dismiss that mass murder at Freddie's Fashion Mart as a "lone wolf." But the fact remains that this "lone wolf" was inspired by Sharpton's rhetoric.

That is your interpretation of the facts. Aka, opinion.

It does when they are on-site, inflaming the crowd, and allow it.
It's called inciting a riot, and it's definitely illegal.

The 10 second clip in question is from March of 2012. To incite a riot, there has to be an actual riot. :rolleyes:
Are you aware that riots have a mysterious way of happening wherever Sharpton pops up???

Ferguson...

Baltimore...

Needs go on????

As I pointed out much earlier, Sharpton condemned rioting in Ferguson. I can't even find any record of him addressing the protests in Baltimore. So, yeah, needs go on :eusa_eh:
Don't you find it curious that wherever Sharpton shows up, the town burns???
Sharpton.jpg

Ferguson...

Baltimore...

Needs go on????

Don't you find it curious that wherever Sharpton shows up, the town burns???
View attachment 48077

Sanford, Florida?

Charleston, South Carolina?

Cleveland, Ohio?

Last edited:
While that has nothing whatsoever to do with "the left", as it were, Right-wing Rhetoric of late actually has inspired violence:

Trump's Rhetoric Inspires a Hate Crime in Boston
Lame. And without a doubt, untrue. But this is part and parcel of the problem...the left thinks criminals are truthful.

I don't expect criminals to be truthful, whether they are common thugs, or rogue police officers, or politicians, or reality TV personalities.

It is reasonable though, that what criminals say is instructive in determining their motives, especially when their crimes are senseless.
Two drunken assholes busted for assault who sneer "trump made us do it". Yeah, I'm sure they're being honest about it. They're dems trying to shift blame.
OMG you're just like your Fox or WHATEVER heroes. No evidence needed, just throw wild speculation out as fact...a disgrace.
. "My fox" ???? Lol. Thanks for the knee jerk idiocy. Coming from a low information hater, it really means something.
or WHATEVER. All the same bs from the same greedy idiot billionaires, dupe.

No, that's cause and effect. Know the difference.
Exactly what you'd expect from dupes of Fox etc etc etc who believe the innuendo about Sharpton calling for people to kill the police. That was one radical group in NYC and exactly the opposite of what he said. Sorry you never saw his actual speech.

Two people attacked an elderly woman in a church. After the guy grabbed her purse, they could have just run away if they were only after the money. Instead, the woman attacked the old lady after her partner in crime had the purse. That was just plain mean. This wasn't just about stealing, they wanted to hurt the old lady.

I heard an update. They caught the guy. His mother was the one helping him rob and attack the woman.

Clearly, this young thug was raised by another thug. When he can't find a job, he'll blame racism. Fact is that his mother is a big fucking loser who raised her son to be just as big of a loser. And the left will say we aren't doing enough to help them. How do we help people change their rotten attitudes toward themselves and society? There is zero appreciation from the thugs with an entitlement mentality for all the sacrifices so far. They not only steal, but have to hurt people. More welfare won't stop that kind of hate. I think these people know they are losers and take their frustration over their own failures out on other people. Race baiters, like Sharpton, encourage them to direct their rage at all white people. We see way too much violence like this and it's only gotten worse.

Maybe they are the ones who need to change. If only there were more positive messages from the leaders instead of hateful rhetoric that incites more violence. But when we have the Obamas playing the race card every chance they get and Al Sharpton fueling the race war with the most vile 'sermons' imaginable, I don't see a bright future for these uneducated, gullible idiots who are nothing more than pawns to the leftwing nuts.

The left will say they need better schools and jobs. After billions have been poured into education, why aren't we seeing improvement? Shoring up teachers unions and common core don't help students. Why do some students actually graduate and go on to lead productive lives when they attend the same schools as thugs? I believe the problem starts in the home with parents who won't or can't teach their children to become responsible adults since they don't have a clue how to do that. When a mother accompanies her son to attack and rob an elderly person, don't blame society or a lack of food stamps. The brutality of the crime speaks volumes as to the state of mind of the perpetrators. They weren't poor people in need of money. They were people full of hate and needed to release it by attacking a white person. Thanks to the race baiters, some people walk around believing whites are out to get them. They believe they are born inferior. Not one leader has tried to change that false perception. Instead, Michelle Obama echoed that during a graduation speech.

No decent person would harm another that way. I have no patience with these thugs who routinelly beat people up, steal and walk around believing that they can do as they please with no regard to anyone else. Unlike the vast majority of Confederate flag owners, these thugs are dangerous because they have no conscience. Thugs commit acts of violence with the same ease as brushing their teeth. They feel no remorse. Over the years, videos have surfaced showing that thugs actually brag about beating or even killing people. And the left wants to cry a river because the mean old white people somehow should be blamed for some people's lack of morality or compassion. I think thugs who are convicted of violent crimes should be kicked off welfare permanently and have their kids taken by the state. They can sit in prison and ignorantly bitch all day about the fake racim that put them there. I don't know who the white thugs blame, but I'm sure it's either the wealthy or Republicans. Only incredibly stupid people believe what the Sharptons or the Warrens of the world preach. The Dem party is not progressive. They are trying to set the clock back on race relations and class envy. Seeing people like the two in the video is just a predictable consequence of people buying the bullhit that the left is offering up.

http://www.ijreview.com/2015/08/396426-72-year-old-woman-finds-hellish-citation-entering-church/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=Partners&utm_term=PRM7&utm_campaign=
You make a lot of good points. While I agree white run America hasn't treated African Americans fairly we have come a long way and it doesn't seem backs are meeting us half way on reconciliation.

I honestly believe that some people really don't give a shit if they hurt others. No amount of counciling will ever help. The solution is to shoot them in the head. I know Jesus might disagree but overall when people are free to defend themselves the thugs of the world seem to disappear.

Two people attacked an elderly woman in a church. After the guy grabbed her purse, they could have just run away if they were only after the money. Instead, the woman attacked the old lady after her partner in crime had the purse. That was just plain mean. This wasn't just about stealing, they wanted to hurt the old lady.

I heard an update. They caught the guy. His mother was the one helping him rob and attack the woman.

Clearly, this young thug was raised by another thug. When he can't find a job, he'll blame racism. Fact is that his mother is a big fucking loser who raised her son to be just as big of a loser. And the left will say we aren't doing enough to help them. How do we help people change their rotten attitudes toward themselves and society? There is zero appreciation from the thugs with an entitlement mentality for all the sacrifices so far. They not only steal, but have to hurt people. More welfare won't stop that kind of hate. I think these people know they are losers and take their frustration over their own failures out on other people. Race baiters, like Sharpton, encourage them to direct their rage at all white people. We see way too much violence like this and it's only gotten worse.

Maybe they are the ones who need to change. If only there were more positive messages from the leaders instead of hateful rhetoric that incites more violence. But when we have the Obamas playing the race card every chance they get and Al Sharpton fueling the race war with the most vile 'sermons' imaginable, I don't see a bright future for these uneducated, gullible idiots who are nothing more than pawns to the leftwing nuts.

The left will say they need better schools and jobs. After billions have been poured into education, why aren't we seeing improvement? Shoring up teachers unions and common core don't help students. Why do some students actually graduate and go on to lead productive lives when they attend the same schools as thugs? I believe the problem starts in the home with parents who won't or can't teach their children to become responsible adults since they don't have a clue how to do that. When a mother accompanies her son to attack and rob an elderly person, don't blame society or a lack of food stamps. The brutality of the crime speaks volumes as to the state of mind of the perpetrators. They weren't poor people in need of money. They were people full of hate and needed to release it by attacking a white person. Thanks to the race baiters, some people walk around believing whites are out to get them. They believe they are born inferior. Not one leader has tried to change that false perception. Instead, Michelle Obama echoed that during a graduation speech.

No decent person would harm another that way. I have no patience with these thugs who routinelly beat people up, steal and walk around believing that they can do as they please with no regard to anyone else. Unlike the vast majority of Confederate flag owners, these thugs are dangerous because they have no conscience. Thugs commit acts of violence with the same ease as brushing their teeth. They feel no remorse. Over the years, videos have surfaced showing that thugs actually brag about beating or even killing people. And the left wants to cry a river because the mean old white people somehow should be blamed for some people's lack of morality or compassion. I think thugs who are convicted of violent crimes should be kicked off welfare permanently and have their kids taken by the state. They can sit in prison and ignorantly bitch all day about the fake racim that put them there. I don't know who the white thugs blame, but I'm sure it's either the wealthy or Republicans. Only incredibly stupid people believe what the Sharptons or the Warrens of the world preach. The Dem party is not progressive. They are trying to set the clock back on race relations and class envy. Seeing people like the two in the video is just a predictable consequence of people buying the bullhit that the left is offering up.

http://www.ijreview.com/2015/08/396426-72-year-old-woman-finds-hellish-citation-entering-church/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=Partners&utm_term=PRM7&utm_campaign=
As a leftie, I agree with you to an extent on this issue. However I think both the black community and certain pockets of law enforcement need to wake the fuck up.
Here's the problem with the black community. My white grandma who died at 91 refused to leave Detroit even though she was violently mugged two times in her 70's and 80s. That shit doesn't happen in the white community.

No, that's cause and effect. Know the difference.

So, who was responsible for white racist mass shootings lately?

Let's see:
The manifesto states that its author was "truly awakened" by coverage of the shooting of Trayvon Martin:
"I read the Wikipedia article and right away I was unable to understand what the big deal was. It was obvious that Zimmerman was in the right. But more importantly this prompted me to type in the words 'black on White crime' into Google, and I have never been the same since that day. The first website I came to was the Council of Conservative Citizens. There were pages upon pages of these brutal black on White murders. I was in disbelief. At this moment I realized that something was very wrong. How could the news be blowing up the Trayvon Martin case while hundreds of these black on White murders got ignored?"

Dylann Roof - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Last edited:
I honestly believe that some people really don't give a shit if they hurt others. No amount of counciling will ever help. The solution is to shoot them in the head. I know Jesus might disagree but overall when people are free to defend themselves the thugs of the world seem to disappear.
Whenever I hold my gun I wonder why someone doesn't come try to rob me now.

While I agree white run America hasn't treated African Americans fairly we have come a long way and it doesn't seem backs are meeting us half way on reconciliation.
You brought their ancestors here in chains as slaves, why should they?
We all have grudges from the past. Us Greeks were enslaved by the Turks longer than blacks were in America. We got over it. Sorta.

Whenever I hold my gun I wonder why someone doesn't come try to rob me now.
Cause you're on welfare and broke?

Forum List

Back