The Left's Rhetoric Coming to Fruition

While I agree white run America hasn't treated African Americans fairly we have come a long way and it doesn't seem backs are meeting us half way on reconciliation.
You brought their ancestors here in chains as slaves, why should they?
What should they do?
Be pissed, and wait for you to be honest, not condescending,..
I'm a liberal and I'll agree with conservatives that is unacceptable

While I agree white run America hasn't treated African Americans fairly we have come a long way and it doesn't seem backs are meeting us half way on reconciliation.
What should they do?
Why???

Are you that blinded by party politics?

I honestly believe that some people really don't give a shit if they hurt others. No amount of counciling will ever help. The solution is tNo shoot them in the head. I know Jesus might disagree but overall when people are free to defend themselves the thugs of the world seem to disappear.
Whenever I hold my gun I wonder why someone doesn't come try to rob me now.
Cause you're on welfare and broke?
No. You always here about the criminal who prayed on and victimized someone. Every once in awhile you hear about the criminal who breaks into the wrong house at the wrong time.

These stories should deter potential criminals. I think it'd be good to hear more home invaders were shot.

What should they do?
Why???

Are you that blinded by party politics?
I agree with people I normally disagree with. What are you saying?

That is your interpretation of the facts. Aka, opinion.

No, that's cause and effect. Know the difference.

So, who was responsible for white racist mass shootings lately?

Let's see:
The manifesto states that its author was "truly awakened" by coverage of the shooting of Trayvon Martin:
"I read the Wikipedia article and right away I was unable to understand what the big deal was. It was obvious that Zimmerman was in the right. But more importantly this prompted me to type in the words 'black on White crime' into Google, and I have never been the same since that day. The first website I came to was the Council of Conservative Citizens. There were pages upon pages of these brutal black on White murders. I was in disbelief. At this moment I realized that something was very wrong. How could the news be blowing up the Trayvon Martin case while hundreds of these black on White murders got ignored?"

Dylann Roof - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And? We aren't talking about Dylann Roof. We are talking about black thugs and protesters who are inspired to violence by the words of the Reverend Al Sharpton. We're talking "no justice, no peace" or "Black lives matter" and the sudden outpouring of hatred for police and white people that results afterwards. We're talking how detrimental Al Sharpton is to the race debate.

I'm not following you down this path. Stick to the original argument or concede defeat. Your choice.

Besides, I don't see any white reverends holding marches, participating in activism or lobbying a District Attorney in a critical police investigation when some poor white kid gets gunned down by a black cop.

Last edited:
So the left mainstreams crazy people into the general population....insists they must be accepted as normal....then every time they nut out and hurt or kill someone, they claim they're Republicans of good standing.

Let's see:
The manifesto states that its author was "truly awakened" by coverage of the shooting of Trayvon Martin:
"I read the Wikipedia article and right away I was unable to understand what the big deal was. It was obvious that Zimmerman was in the right. But more importantly this prompted me to type in the words 'black on White crime' into Google, and I have never been the same since that day. The first website I came to was the Council of Conservative Citizens. There were pages upon pages of these brutal black on White murders. I was in disbelief. At this moment I realized that something was very wrong. How could the news be blowing up the Trayvon Martin case while hundreds of these black on White murders got ignored?"

And? We aren't talking about Dylann Roof. We are talking about black thugs who are inspired by the words of the Reverend Al Sharpton. We're talking "no justice, no peace" or "Black lives matter" the sudden outpouring of hatred for police and white people.

I'm not following you down this path. Stick to the original argument or concede defeat. Your choice.

Besides, I don't see any white reverends holding marches, participating in activism or lobbying a District Attorney in a critical police investigation when some poor white kid gets gunned down by a black cop.

You can't have it both ways. You can't blame the actions of a few nutballs on people asking for an end to evil, and then turn around and say that the nutballs who agree with you, and are inspired by the same arguments that y'all have made in this discussion acted completely on their own.

Either all bad people are completely responsible for their own actions, or every bad person is reflective of all the people who they agree with. It's one way, or its the other.

And speaking of the original argument advanced in the OP--It hasn't even been suggested by anyone but speculative bigots that it was politically motivated, so follow your own rules, eh.

It's actually a brilliant bit of chicanery.....the left does bait and switch and every other con game quite well

Let's see:

And? We aren't talking about Dylann Roof. We are talking about black thugs who are inspired by the words of the Reverend Al Sharpton. We're talking "no justice, no peace" or "Black lives matter" the sudden outpouring of hatred for police and white people.

You can't have it both ways. You can't blame the actions of a few nutballs on people asking for an end to evil, and then turn around and say that the nutballs who agree with you, and are inspired by the same arguments that y'all have made in this discussion acted completely on their own.

Either all bad people are completely responsible for their own actions, or every bad person is reflective of all the people who they agree with. It's one way, or its the other.

And speaking of the original argument advanced in the OP--It hasn't even been suggested by anyone but speculative bigots that it was politically motivated, so follow your own rules, eh.
Wtf the lunatics truly are running the asylum...

You can't have it both ways.

Speak for yourself.

You can't blame the actions of a few nutballs on people asking for an end to evil, and then turn around and say that the nutballs who agree with you, and are inspired by the same arguments that y'all have made in this discussion acted completely on their own.

What? Care to say that in American?

Ugh... please spare me the moral relativity.

The guy was part of the protest. That makes Al Sharpton responsible and the guy who set Freddie's on fire responsible. He had a choice not to act on the rhetoric, but he did. He died, seven others died. Imagine what would have happened had Sharpton not been there? Nice try.

What are you talking about?

Forum List

Back