The lefts movement towards removing deterrents to crime

I've been thinking about this for some time now. The left have called themselves progressives in the past, but now this is evident more than ever. They keep progressing towards removing deterrents to crime. Let's look at it:

*The left consistently tries to remove (or restrict) firearms in the hands of law abiding citizens.

*They have taken the stance that ICE should be dissolved.

*They have created sanctuary cities, and after Trump's election, sanctuary states.

*These riots could have been stopped, or even prevented by liberal Mayors asking the state for National Guard aid, but didn't. Nor did any of them accept the Presidents generous offer to help. Some of these disorders have been going on for months.

*They've long stood against the death penalty. They are fine with killing babies, but not killing murderers or mass murderers.

*They are now trying to defund, or even eliminate their police departments.

*They (Soros) have started organizations to provide bail to rioters who were arrested so they can get out to continue their crime spree.

*They shutdown the government for the longest time in history to prevent the President from building a wall.

So what do all these leftist policies have in common? They are all designed to weaken or remove deterrents to crime. While I understand the left is pretty much void of logic, the question is, what would weakening or removing these deterrents accomplish? The answer is, to promote more illegal activity.

Now that an election is coming up, do you vote for a candidate who's party is for getting rid of deterrents, or do you vote for a candidate that's for deterrents, and even stronger deterrents to help slow down or stop illegal activity?
Trump has made it quite fashionable for conservatives to openly support state control over people
He's hired more criminals than any other president.
Here are the "Trump Criminals"
1599394272987.png

1. Cohen had a taxi scam, unknown to Trump, and nothing to do with Trump, Cohen was a typical NYC attorney
2. Manafort was convicted of an old crime, again nothing to do with Trump
3. Popadope was illegally setup by the CIA and spent a whole 2-weeks in jail for his bullshit "crime"
4. Pinedo did 6-months in jail for selling fake online IDs to Russians, no connection to Trump
5. Van der Zwaan got 30-days for lying to investigators, aka a "perjury trap"
6. Roger Stone another perjury case. Big crime?!
7. Rick Gates got all of 45-days for his "crimes", and flipped on Manafort. Nothing to do with Trump admin.
8. General Flynn was setup by Comey in another "perjury trap", not a "crime".

So when you say "hired more criminals" you mean had more people setup for perjury traps by the FBI.

As a society, we've been removing deterrents to crime since we outlawed public beheadings.

I've been thinking about this for some time now. The left have called themselves progressives in the past, but now this is evident more than ever. They keep progressing towards removing deterrents to crime. Let's look at it:

*The left consistently tries to remove (or restrict) firearms in the hands of law abiding citizens.

*They have created sanctuary cities, and after Trump's election, sanctuary states.

*These riots could have been stopped, or even prevented by liberal Mayors asking the state for National Guard aid, but didn't. Nor did any of them accept the Presidents generous offer to help. Some of these disorders have been going on for months.

*They've long stood against the death penalty. They are fine with killing babies, but not killing murderers or mass murderers.

*They (Soros) have started organizations to provide bail to rioters who were arrested so they can get out to continue their crime spree.

*They shutdown the government for the longest time in history to prevent the President from building a wall.

So what do all these leftist policies have in common? They are all designed to weaken or remove deterrents to crime. While I understand the left is pretty much void of logic, the question is, what would weakening or removing these deterrents accomplish? The answer is, to promote more illegal activity.

Now that an election is coming up, do you vote for a candidate who's party is for getting rid of deterrents, or do you vote for a candidate that's for deterrents, and even stronger deterrents to help slow down or stop illegal activity?

I'll vote for the candidate (Biden) that didn't have convicted criminals all around him every step of the way. Thanks.
What makes you think that the Prog politicians are not criminals? Prog agendas are for total control. Anew form of government. One with many more restrictions. All of those people protesting and rioting are being used. Turning any issues into giant massive problems. You see the way Prog leaders live like royalty, yet refuse to see.

I'll vote for the candidate (Biden) that didn't have convicted criminals all around him every step of the way. Thanks.
What makes you think that the Prog politicians are not criminals? Prog agendas are for total control. Anew form of government. One with many more restrictions. All of those people protesting and rioting are being used. Turning any issues into giant massive problems. You see the way Prog leaders live like royalty, yet refuse to see.
.....yes---not only are the Dem politicians criminals/traitors, but their supporters are proving themselves not only to be criminals, but to be exactly like the nazis/Brownshirts/etc---AND they prove to be hypocrites and racists

..Biden and Obama APPROVE of all this criminal activity AND approve of/ LOVE all these jackass criminals JUSTIFIABLY shot = they are:
anti-law and order
anti-civility
etc

*They are now trying to defund, or even eliminate their police departments
It's worse than that. Cops are ordered, straight from the mayor's office, to leave the organized crime families' gig of drug dealing and prostitution alone, "get the guns off the street," and focus on speeding tickets, parking tickets, and vehicle impoundments and auctions to supplement the police department's budget.

And thank you for chiming in with deflection. Try sticking to the topic please.

The topic is crime. Its in the title of your thread doofus.
Your blob surrounded himself with convicted criminals.
No thank you.

Obama/Biden weaponized the CIA, FBI and IRS. That is the ultimate corruption and the quickest way to destroy a country from within.

Yet your blob is the one who surrounded himself with convicted felons.

Trump has made it quite fashionable for conservatives to openly support state control over people
He's hired more criminals than any other president.
Here are the "Trump Criminals"
View attachment 385144
1. Cohen had a taxi scam, unknown to Trump, and nothing to do with Trump, Cohen was a typical NYC attorney
2. Manafort was convicted of an old crime, again nothing to do with Trump
3. Popadope was illegally setup by the CIA and spent a whole 2-weeks in jail for his bullshit "crime"
4. Pinedo did 6-months in jail for selling fake online IDs to Russians, no connection to Trump
5. Van der Zwaan got 30-days for lying to investigators, aka a "perjury trap"
6. Roger Stone another perjury case. Big crime?!
7. Rick Gates got all of 45-days for his "crimes", and flipped on Manafort. Nothing to do with Trump admin.
8. General Flynn was setup by Comey in another "perjury trap", not a "crime".

So when you say "hired more criminals" you mean had more people setup for perjury traps by the FBI.
All convicted criminals. Thanks for confirmation

No thank you.

Obama/Biden weaponized the CIA, FBI and IRS. That is the ultimate corruption and the quickest way to destroy a country from within.

Maybe you should look in to the nature of their convictions.

BTW, weaponizing the federal agencies is by far more dangerous for our country than having an associate who was caught in a process crime or cheating on his taxes.

Youve been thinking on this for a while and that’s all you can come up with?? Can I ask a serious question... have you even tried to consider the other perspective? The reasons why the Left takes the positions that they do? or are you only capable of seeing it through a one sided partisan lens?

It's just the way they think and have for some time now. Between good and evil, the Democrats usually side with evil, and the Republicans with the good. It should be no surprise they want to lessen or remove deterrents for their own people.

What do you mean that's all I could come up with? I gave you eight examples, and there are others. How many more do I need in your opinion to support my point?

Youve been thinking on this for a while and that’s all you can come up with?? Can I ask a serious question... have you even tried to consider the other perspective? The reasons why the Left takes the positions that they do? or are you only capable of seeing it through a one sided partisan lens?
...THERE it is!! you people LOVE criminals more than law and order !!!!!!!!
\WHY????!!
...why do the left want to defund/hand cuff the police?
..there is no problem of police brutality/etc
I asked the poster if he tried to understand the other side and you comeback with saying I love criminals more than law and order?! Give me a break

It's just the way they think and have for some time now. Between good and evil, the Democrats usually side with evil, and the Republicans with the good. It should be no surprise they want to lessen or remove deterrents for their own people.

What do you mean that's all I could come up with? I gave you eight examples, and there are others. How many more do I need in your opinion to support my point?
The problem is you frame it up like there is good and evil and dems just support evil. Why do you think they support evil Ray? Do you think they are just mentally ill people that in it for themselves or just out to get you?

Just look at how they defend the pedophile, attach the hero, and stand for the rioting to answer the question.

No thought required, they worship Lucifer.

Last edited:

Just look at how they defend the pedophile, attach the hero, and stand for the rioting if you have qustion.

Fauci is Very Close to Faustus

\WHY????!!
Why?

Well, I am a productive member of society so I identify with productive members of society being terrorized by worthless shit stains.

If I were a worthless shit stain, I would identify with worthless shit stains.

\WHY????!!
Why?

Well, I am a productive member of society so I identify with productive members of society being terrorized by worthless shit stains.

If I were a worthless shit stain, I would identify with worthless shit stains.
I thought the left were coastal elites? Don’t those people produce more than most?

Just look at how they defend the pedophile, attach the hero, and stand for the rioting to answer the question.

Yep, that's why they passed that bill in California. Now adults can have sex with children provided they're within ten years of age.

You are conflating Neoliberals and the left. That's an innacuracy.

These Dem mayors and prosecutors could indeed have prevented protests, just by firing and charging the murderous cops in the first place, instead of kowtowing to the police unions. The left and civil libertarians took to the streets in protest of the Dems and were gassed and beaten. Then less ideological folks who were outraged by the Dem policies resorted to vandalism of various sorts.

Which is a long way of saying they are not on the same side.

Yep, that's why they passed that bill in California. Now adults can have sex with children provided they're within ten years of age.
Really? So a 21 year old can have sex with an 11 year old and that’s all good per California law? You sure about that Ray?

The problem is you frame it up like there is good and evil and dems just support evil. Why do you think they support evil Ray? Do you think they are just mentally ill people that in it for themselves or just out to get you?

Why are you asking me why they support evil? Ask them. They're the ones who do. Liberal think:

Law abiding gun owners vs criminals with guns--criminals with guns.
Police vs criminal--criminal.
US military vs foreign enemies--foreign enemies.
ICE vs illegal immigrants--illegal immigrants.
Killing murderers vs killing babies--killing babies.

So like I said, you'll have to ask them why they take these stances.

No thank you.

The leftist always throw a hissy fit and prosecute anyone on the winning side when they lose.

Forum List

Back