The lefts movement towards removing deterrents to crime

Ray From Cleveland

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2015
I've been thinking about this for some time now. The left have called themselves progressives in the past, but now this is evident more than ever. They keep progressing towards removing deterrents to crime. Let's look at it:

*The left consistently tries to remove (or restrict) firearms in the hands of law abiding citizens.

*They have taken the stance that ICE should be dissolved.

*They have created sanctuary cities, and after Trump's election, sanctuary states.

*These riots could have been stopped, or even prevented by liberal Mayors asking the state for National Guard aid, but didn't. Nor did any of them accept the Presidents generous offer to help. Some of these disorders have been going on for months.

*They've long stood against the death penalty. They are fine with killing babies, but not killing murderers or mass murderers.

*They are now trying to defund, or even eliminate their police departments.

*They (Soros) have started organizations to provide bail to rioters who were arrested so they can get out to continue their crime spree.

*They shutdown the government for the longest time in history to prevent the President from building a wall.

So what do all these leftist policies have in common? They are all designed to weaken or remove deterrents to crime. While I understand the left is pretty much void of logic, the question is, what would weakening or removing these deterrents accomplish? The answer is, to promote more illegal activity.

Now that an election is coming up, do you vote for a candidate who's party is for getting rid of deterrents, or do you vote for a candidate that's for deterrents, and even stronger deterrents to help slow down or stop illegal activity?

I've been thinking about this for some time now. The left have called themselves progressives in the past, but now this is evident more than ever. They keep progressing towards removing deterrents to crime. Let's look at it:

*The left consistently tries to remove (or restrict) firearms in the hands of law abiding citizens.

*They have created sanctuary cities, and after Trump's election, sanctuary states.

*These riots could have been stopped, or even prevented by liberal Mayors asking the state for National Guard aid, but didn't. Nor did any of them accept the Presidents generous offer to help. Some of these disorders have been going on for months.

*They've long stood against the death penalty. They are fine with killing babies, but not killing murderers or mass murderers.

*They (Soros) have started organizations to provide bail to rioters who were arrested so they can get out to continue their crime spree.

*They shutdown the government for the longest time in history to prevent the President from building a wall.

So what do all these leftist policies have in common? They are all designed to weaken or remove deterrents to crime. While I understand the left is pretty much void of logic, the question is, what would weakening or removing these deterrents accomplish? The answer is, to promote more illegal activity.

Now that an election is coming up, do you vote for a candidate who's party is for getting rid of deterrents, or do you vote for a candidate that's for deterrents, and even stronger deterrents to help slow down or stop illegal activity?

I'll vote for the candidate (Biden) that didn't have convicted criminals all around him every step of the way. Thanks.

I'll vote for the candidate (Biden) that didn't have convicted criminals all around him every step of the way. Thanks.

And thank you for chiming in with deflection. Try sticking to the topic please.

Trump has made it quite fashionable for conservatives to openly support state control over people

The topic is crime. Its in the title of your thread doofus.
Your blob surrounded himself with convicted criminals.
No thank you.

The defense and protection of the state and of the United States is an obligation of all persons within the state. The legislature shall provide for the discharge of this obligation and for the maintenance and regulation of an organized militia.

The issue with what you’re saying is that you believe the all or most of the left believes all of the points you raised. The left tends to disagree with each other because we actually have nuance. You people blindly and emotionally believe all the same shit. That isn’t us.

AOC is who suggested abolishing ICE - it is not a policy of the Democrat Party. Certainly not of Biden’s. Generally, democrats want a path to citizenship. This does NOT mean they don’t want border security. Again this is a basic nuance that escapes republicans.

Democrats have just seeked to limit the power of ICE that has gotten out of control.

Pro-choice is about the right of a woman’s power over her own body. Granted, this position gets more complicated in late term abortions, but the reason why women get late term abortions is important. Of course, that aside, many republicans have taken their pro life policies so far that it is INSANE. The idea that as soon as a woman is pregnant she is expected to take the baby to term no matter what? That is INSANE. Also, I can use this death penalty logic against you. You want the death penalty yet as soon as a woman is pregnant she is expected to carry that baby to term regardless of why she would want an abortion?

Yes. Their ginning Hoax 23 right now that Trump hates Vets.
Blacks can’t obey laws far disproportionately so cry racism and make law breaking easier on the criminal or just do away with laws

Last edited:

Socially-depraved, criminally-minded anarchist pawns works for me.

The issue with what you’re saying is that you believe the all or most of the left believes all of the points you raised. The left tends to disagree with each other because we actually have nuance. You people blindly and emotionally believe all the same shit. That isn’t us.

AOC is who suggested abolishing ICE - it is not a policy of the Democrat Party. Certainly not of Biden’s. Generally, democrats want a path to citizenship. This does NOT mean they don’t want border security. Again this is a basic nuance that escapes republicans.

Democrats have just seeked to limit the power of ICE that has gotten out of control.

Pro-choice is about the right of a woman’s power over her own body. Granted, this position gets more complicated in late term abortions, but the reason why women get late term abortions is important. Of course, that aside, many republicans have taken their pro life policies so far that it is INSANE. The idea that as soon as a woman is pregnant she is expected to take the baby to term no matter what? That is INSANE. Also, I can use this death penalty logic against you. You want the death penalty yet as soon as a woman is pregnant she is expected to carry that baby to term regardless of why she would want an abortion?

What my topic is about has nothing to do with abortion. It's about why the left supports weakening or getting rid of deterrents to crime.

AOC is now the face of the Democrat party, and not by our choice. They put her on a throne to the point she easily won her primary in NYC.

The Democrats want border security? Then why did they close down the government for the longest period of time in our history to stop the wall? Why did they table Kate's Law, a law that would have given deported felons a minimum of five years in prison if they returned? Why do they give illegals drivers licenses in their state? Of course they don't want border security. Beto himself said that if elected, he would tear down existing walls.

How has the power of ICE gotten out of control? Can you give me an example or two?

No thank you.

No, my topic is about why Democrats strive to remove or weaken deterrents to crime, not about transgressions of people in the past that worked for Trump.

It seems to me your deflection says that you are more concerned about the past of people Trump hired more than you are of the Democrat party promoting crime. And what convicted criminals did Trump ever hire?

Generally...if it is wrong...the left is for it.

Youve been thinking on this for a while and that’s all you can come up with?? Can I ask a serious question... have you even tried to consider the other perspective? The reasons why the Left takes the positions that they do? or are you only capable of seeing it through a one sided partisan lens?

Trump has made it quite fashionable for conservatives to openly support state control over people
He's hired more criminals than any other president.

1. because the others didn't have multi-million dollar investigations
2. a lot were for '''cheating''' on taxes---HAHAHAHHAHHAAHH

No thank you.

Obama/Biden weaponized the CIA, FBI and IRS. That is the ultimate corruption and the quickest way to destroy a country from within.

Youve been thinking on this for a while and that’s all you can come up with?? Can I ask a serious question... have you even tried to consider the other perspective? The reasons why the Left takes the positions that they do? or are you only capable of seeing it through a one sided partisan lens?
...THERE it is!! you people LOVE criminals more than law and order !!!!!!!!
\WHY????!!
...why do the left want to defund/hand cuff the police?
..there is no problem of police brutality/etc

Forum List

Back