The Left's Most Predominant Fear: AMERIPHOBIA/AMERIPHOBIC

Today's young workers will prove to be the most productive hardest working generation ever. Employers have never had it so easy finding workers for ultra low wages.

Not the one's who recognized the folly JG

~S~

I wasn't aware that Jesus Christ ran in 2016. Guess I wasted my vote.

But you 'feared' during the Obama administration, like most of the right did, fearing what America could become

And now you'd like to copy/paste that entire physcological sh*t-for-brains diagnosis on the left

What comes around goes around, the partisan modis operandi

So Trump will go until the '24 , it's inevitable because the electoral are mostly scared rabbits to begin with

And yes, if Jesus ran , He'd be eyeball deep in the very same mentaility , and most likely rather disgusted at humanities lowering the bar to such dismal self loathing despair

jesuspresident1.jpg

~S~

Of course I 'feared' during the Obama administration. Who would be afraid of the diminishing of America?

Nice that you can admit that JG. But you still don't seem to see it as the very same ailment you lament here

~S~

How so? Obama was in no way representative of what this country stands for. Even though he received the best this country had to offer such as Affirmative Action and winning the presidency, he still had a deeply-seated resentment for this country and everything it stands for.

I can't speak for anyone else, but I know that I've never been a member of a church whose pastor cursed America by using the Lord's name in vain. That would be Jeremiah Wright.

How so? Obama was in no way representative of what this country stands for. Even though he received the best this country had to offer such as Affirmative Action and winning the presidency, he still had a deeply-seated resentment for this country and everything it stands for.

I agree.......now....

Let me show you how this works JG.....

In step, Trump is seen as in no way representative of what this country stands for ,even though his elite white priveldge bought himself into office, his deep seated resentment for anything middle class is on the air, evident for anyone to witness>>>

~S~

I agree.......now....

Let me show you how this works JG.....

In step, Trump is seen as in no way representative of what this country stands for ,even though his elite white priveldge bought himself into office, his deep seated resentment for anything middle class is on the air, evident for anyone to witness>>>

~S~

Hey now. We did run a black man in 2016 too. His name is Ben Carson. He just didn't have a good plan to restore this country, as did Donald Trump.

In the end does all this political nonsense really matter? I say no, it doesn't. The rich will stay rich. The poor will stay poor. As it had always been.

A new word is being passed around to describe the single most pathological aversion the American left is afflicted with. It is called "Ameriphobia" or harboring "Ameriphobic" feelings.

That would be defined as the irrational fear of the American ideology, the rights of liberty, freedom, property, religion, self-defense, and self-determination, all of which are stated within the first ten amendments of the United States Constitution

Oh that already has a word. It's called Liberalism.

In the end does all this political nonsense really matter? I say no, it doesn't. The rich will stay rich. The poor will stay poor. As it had always been.

Ahhh but this is America. Some folks get rich overnight and others blow their entire fortune on hookers, cocaine, and Doritos. :biggrin:

The only "America hating" posters I have seen on this board are Trumpers from Texas

TDS Hmm! Sounds like STD Only one of the two has a cure. And you can only catch one with a Condom on. The leftist take over of our Country failed in 2016 " They won't stop until they are made to stop. Investigate the Fake Dossier And prosecute any Conspirators who attempted to Subvert our Democracy for treason. What is the Penalty for Treason? Death or No less than 5 yrs in Prison and a $10,000 fine. I guess you only get the Death Penalty if you almost succeed. You can get more time for car theft. See why they don't quit trying.

Even though he received the best this country had to offer such as Affirmative Action

Please cite examples of where Affirmative Action gave Obama ANY advantage.

Just being black is not an advantage...in fact it's the opposite in most cases

Ahhh but this is America. Some folks get rich overnight and others blow their entire fortune on hookers, cocaine, and Doritos. :biggrin:

Wow you really do know me ! I don't like Doritos though I prefer Cheese Puffs LMAo:re:
The only "America hating" posters I have seen on this board are Trumpers from Texas
Pissing down our leg again but it still isn't raining here in Texas

:piss2::piss2::oops-28:

:piss2:

Even though he received the best this country had to offer such as Affirmative Action

Maybe he just utilized his privileged white half. If that's the case, his black half needs to return all that Affirmative Action college money he got from the government.

It would have also been much simpler if he'd just penned "American Indian" on his presidential application, like Lizzie Warren did her Texas Bar application.

I'm talking about one particular America Hating Trumper from Texas

Maybe he just utilized his privileged white half. If that's the case, his black half needs to return all that Affirmative Action money he got from the government.

It would have been much simpler if he'd just penned "American Indian" on his presidential application, like Lizzie Warren did her Texas Bar application.
Well that was certainly a racist bunch of bullshit that doesn't support your claim in the least.

Surrender accepted

Hey Johnny Galt..are you actually a racist or are you playing to your racist brethren?

Maybe he just utilized his privileged white half. If that's the case, his black half needs to return all that Affirmative Action money he got from the government.

It would have been much simpler if he'd just penned "American Indian" on his presidential application, like Lizzie Warren did her Texas Bar application.
Well that was certainly a racist bunch of bullshit that doesn't support your claim in the least.

Surrender accepted

This thread isn't about how Obama managed to make it through college. It's about your Ameriphobia. I see your virtue-signalling to your other liberal friends who are afflicted too. Maybe you can have some group therapy and try to overcome it.

You won nothing because I surrender nothing to you.

This thread isn't about how Obama managed to make it through college. It's about your Ameriphobia.

You made a claim that you now admit had nothing to do with the thread and that when challenged...you couldn't support...

Oh...

Hey now. We did run a black man in 2016 too. His name is Ben Carson. He just didn't have a good plan to restore this country, as did Donald Trump.

Pretty sad when a black man that has operated on babies while still in the womb isn't good enough to be president but one that operated as a community organizer is.

This thread isn't about how Obama managed to make it through college. It's about your Ameriphobia.

You made a claim that you now admit had nothing to do with the thread and that when challenged...you couldn't support...

Oh...

Trying to discredit me isn't going to change the fact that you have an illness. Wish I could help you with it but then, I'm not a psychologist.

Forum List

Back