The Left's Most Predominant Fear: AMERIPHOBIA/AMERIPHOBIC

A new word is being passed around to describe the single most pathological aversion the American left is afflicted with. It is called "Ameriphobia" or harboring "Ameriphobic" feelings.

That would be defined as the irrational fear of the American ideology, the rights of liberty, freedom, property, religion, self-defense, and self-determination, all of which are stated within the first ten amendments of the United States Constitution

The left's fear and loathing of America is compounded by their irrational and overwhelming desire to control the lives, liberties and properties of their fellow citizens. This onerous malady appears to have contaminated primarily the followers of the American Democrat Party, but has also infected many self-proclaimed "Republicans" as well.

For example: What's the most common response from the left when you say "Make America Great Again"?

If your response is "America never was great to start with", I'm afraid you have a really bad case of Ameriphobia.

An old word is being used to describe that ridiculous obsession the American right has with labelling the American left as "Ameriphobic", and that's "BULLSHIT".

Like the "Deep State", Americaphobia exists only in the fevered imaginations of Russian trolls, and those too stupid to recognize bullshit when they hear it.

Wow. This one's really eaten up with Ameriphobia. In her restless and fevered imagination, some fictional "Russians" have impeded her little Ameriphobic concept of what this country should be. She earnestly believes that we are a third-rate nation who has only achieved some manner of greatness by "stealing" from other countries, subjugating indigenous peoples, and forcing our values on other nations by way of endless warfare, in order to steal their resources.

For example: What's the most common response from the left when you say "Make America Great Again"?

America was always great , we're the big kid on the block fat & happy

But we're not going to stay on top , if we keep electing morons like Trump or Obama

So....do i look 'phobic' in any way to you (et all) pointing this out?

OR, maybe it'stime y'all considered the jingosit partisan fools , are the real disease

~S~

But we're not going to stay on top , if we keep electing morons like Trump or Obama

OR, maybe it'stime y'all considered the jingosit partisan fools , are the real disease

~S~

So who wasn't the "jingoistic partisan" candidate in the 2016 presidential election?

Just curious.

Not the one's who recognized the folly JG

~S~

I wasn't aware that Jesus Christ ran in 2016. Guess I wasted my vote.

But you 'feared' during the Obama administration, like most of the right did, fearing what America could become

And now you'd like to copy/paste that entire physcological sh*t-for-brains diagnosis on the left

What comes around goes around, the partisan modis operandi

So Trump will go until the '24 , it's inevitable because the electoral are mostly scared rabbits to begin with

And yes, if Jesus ran , He'd be eyeball deep in the very same mentaility , and most likely rather disgusted at humanities lowering the bar to such dismal self loathing despair

jesuspresident1.jpg

~S~

A new word is being passed around to describe the single most pathological aversion the American left is afflicted with. It is called "Ameriphobia" or harboring "Ameriphobic" feelings.

That would be defined as the irrational fear of the American ideology, the rights of liberty, freedom, property, religion, self-defense, and self-determination, all of which are stated within the first ten amendments of the United States Constitution

The left's fear and loathing of America is compounded by their irrational and overwhelming desire to control the lives, liberties and properties of their fellow citizens. This onerous malady appears to have contaminated primarily the followers of the American Democrat Party, but has also infected many self-proclaimed "Republicans" as well.

If your response is "America never was great to start with", I'm afraid you have a really bad case of Ameriphobia.
You forgot Right wing voter suppression. The greatest sign of fear of America.

~S~

But you 'feared' during the Obama administration, like most of the right did, fearing what America could become

And now you'd like to copy/paste that entire physcological sh*t-for-brains diagnosis on the left

So Trump will go until the '24 , it's inevitable because the electoral are mostly scared rabbits to begin with

And yes, if Jesus ran , He'd be eyeball deep in the very same mentaility , and most likely rather disgusted at humanities lowering the bar to such dismal self loathing despair

jesuspresident1.jpg

~S~

Of course I 'feared' during the Obama administration. Who would be afraid of the diminishing of America?

You forgot Right wing voter suppression. The greatest sign of fear of America.

Your imaginary fear of "right wing voter suppression" is just one more manifestation of your Ameriphobia. There is no "right wing voter suppression", that's all in your head.

Any citizen in this country is free to vote for whomever they want.

So a wall is unethical, but killing full term babies is ok? When they come out alive, what will be done with them? Maybe they just yank them out in parts and throw them in a pile.

Okay a few reality checks.

Third trimester abortions account for less than 1% of all abortions performed. When they are performed, it's usually because some major birth defect has been discovered.

~S~

If Trump is such a bad president why are we seeing record GDP growth, record low unemployment, record wage growth and foreigners no longer trying to sneak over 1 by 1, but coming over in caravans of thousands at a time?

~S~

jesuspresident1.jpg

~S~

Of course I 'feared' during the Obama administration. Who would be afraid of the diminishing of America?

Nice that you can admit that JG. But you still don't seem to see it as the very same ailment you lament here

~S~

They seem to have a huge issue with Heterophobia & Vaginaphobia too.

So a wall is unethical, but killing full term babies is ok? When they come out alive, what will be done with them? Maybe they just yank them out in parts and throw them in a pile.

Third trimester abortions account for less than 1% of all abortions performed. When they are performed, it's usually because some major birth defect has been discovered.

~S~

If Trump is such a bad president why are we seeing record GDP growth, record low unemployment, record wage growth and foreigners no longer trying to sneak over 1 by 1, but coming over in caravans of thousands at a time?

Poor metrics abound....

Trump, or Obama for that matter, has so little to do with an economy in flux that it's laughable to either appualde of condemn them for much

That they'll naturally take credit for any good, and place blame for any bad should indicate to you how disengenous they are, and how much folks buying into it are tools for them

~S~

So who are you a tool for?

~S~

Poor metrics abound....

Trump, or Obama for that matter, has so little to do with an economy in flux that it's laughable to either appualde of condemn them for much

That they'll naturally take credit for any good, and place blame for any bad should indicate to you how disengenous they are, and how much folks buying into it are tools for them

~S~

The left can't even figure out how to define a man and a woman and what bathroom they should go in. Why the fuck should they be allowed to run the country again?

It's the American worker who drives the nation. American workers today work harder than any other people in the world. Today's workers are ultra productive, don't complain, and produce more for their wage than anywhere in the world. They make the profits for the corporations...those who get paid the least are what really make the corporate model what it is. They do the real work

It's the American worker who drives the nation. American workers today work harder than any other people in the world. Today's workers are ultra productive, don't complain, and produce more for their wage than anywhere in the world. They make the profits for the corporations...those who get paid the least are what really make the corporate model what it is. They do the real work

No, they do the manual labor. Without the brains of the company running it there would be no reason for the floor worker.

Without the corporations CEO, CFO's etc it would fail to exist. People don't have jobs because they woke up one day and fell into one. Someone started a company and needed human labor to fill a position. The worker can quit and find another job. The CEO has everything on the line trying to make his company work.

Just ask Enron what happens when you have great employees but a bad CEO.

Forum List

Back