The Left's "Heroes"

She sounds like an uneducated simpleton, which of course explains her idea of a hero.
He "gave his life" for the cause (rioting and burning)

I can guarantee you, half this board agrees with her, and they're all Biden voters

She sounds like an uneducated simpleton, which of course explains her idea of a hero.
I wonder what her personal history is?

most of the “peaceful protesters” clinging to the street violence seem to be social misfits searching for a cause

they are outcasts and often convicted criminals like Anthony Huber himself

so I wonder what her personal demons are?

I wonder what her personal history is?

most of the “peaceful protesters” clinging to the street violence seem to be social misfits searching for a cause

they are outcasts and often convicted criminals like Anthony Huber himself

so I wonder what her personal demons are?

Well, he CHOSE to be among the rioters. They both made that choice. I would choose to be miles away from this chaos. That tells me who he was.

I did my own research. Yeah hes the one which assaulted Kyle with his skateboard and got himself shot

""Those brave souls were the ones who ran toward him to try to grab his gun," Jeremiah said. "They were heroes. They were trying to save our lives."

Huber — armed only with his skateboard — rushed at Rittenhouse and hit him with it before being shot in the chest, stumbling a few paces and falling to the ground"

The left has made this guy a martyr. YouTube audience isnt buying it 10k dislikes vs 1k likes

1599657123034.png

Forum List

Back