The Left's depressing response to the hate speech of Wanda Sykes

No, it's a good question. Humans have humor, it's part of what makes us human. Without it we are not. If you want a being incapable of humor then I can introduce you to SkyNet instead ... yeah ... we know the theories of what would happen then and they are sound so it's a good analogy. I would worry more if he never laughed, than what he laughs at. Humor is also VERY subjective, I find Dave Chapelle funny, do you?

he should laugh at humor at the appropriate time and the appropriate place,, that's all anyone's ever asked of him... act like a grownup all humans fart too.. I expect him not to fart in public either...

So you would prefer a preprogrammed computer to a living human being as president. Okay, I'll get right on initiating a SkyNet system right away. I'll program it to be smarter and laugh only at pre-approved jokes ... then we'll see what happens.

your train just left the track..

he should laugh at humor at the appropriate time and the appropriate place,, that's all anyone's ever asked of him... act like a grownup all humans fart too.. I expect him not to fart in public either...

So you would prefer a preprogrammed computer to a living human being as president. Okay, I'll get right on initiating a SkyNet system right away. I'll program it to be smarter and laugh only at pre-approved jokes ... then we'll see what happens.

Really, it was you who said they should only laugh at "approved" humor, the only way to ensure that is to have a computer in charge. It's the only way to make you "happy", so ... I'll get right on it, a computer for a president, we will have a new golden age ... for the few years before it decides we are the problem and annihilates us at least.

Really, it was you who said they should only laugh at "approved" humor, the only way to ensure that is to have a computer in charge. It's the only way to make you "happy", so ... I'll get right on it, a computer for a president, we will have a new golden age ... for the few years before it decides we are the problem and annihilates us at least.

not what I said at all...

Kidney failure is not a death wish. Millions of people live with kidney failure. Get over yourselves before your brains explode.

pretty dumb question if you ask me and you did,, what I want is a human in charge who can behave himself publicly with a little decorum... what he does in private is his own business. laughing outloud about "jokes" about the kidney failure and subsequent death of a talk show host everyone knows he and the left dislikes is not appropriate... it's the "politics of ridicule" it's disgusting.

No, it's a good question. Humans have humor, it's part of what makes us human. Without it we are not. If you want a being incapable of humor then I can introduce you to SkyNet instead ... yeah ... we know the theories of what would happen then and they are sound so it's a good analogy. I would worry more if he never laughed, than what he laughs at. Humor is also VERY subjective, I find Dave Chapelle funny, do you?

so a correspondents dinner is not the appropriate time to laugh...wow, i thought that was what the night was for ...to have fun....I will direct you to my above posted response.

let me get this straight...A radio talk show host who is a bombastic blowhard that belittles millions daily and says some FAR WACKED OUT things daily is "OK" because he basically believes in what cons do...I have heard some of his comments on past shows, when I can stomach to listen and he does go FAR out there....but for a black gay, female lesbian to say some over the top shit about him is just pure evil and wrong...OK!:cuckoo:

IF YOU CANT TAKE THE HEAT GET THE FUCK OUT THE DAMN KITCHEN! rush deserved everything she said in that joke! imo

But what you did say is only possible with a machine, humans (all natural life actually) cannot be preprogrammed, and cannot be expected to be exactly the same. So, if you want them to only laugh at approved times, not fart, not make any mistakes, not bat an eye at the wrong time, not wink in the sunlight, not have a "trouser malfunction", not to anything that offends anyone ... you have to have a machine, there is no other way, period.

But what you did say is only possible with a machine, humans (all natural life actually) cannot be preprogrammed, and cannot be expected to be exactly the same. So, if you want them to only laugh at approved times, not fart, not make any mistakes, not bat an eye at the wrong time, not wink in the sunlight, not have a "trouser malfunction", not to anything that offends anyone ... you have to have a machine, there is no other way, period.

yep! your train has left the station.

people...IT WAS A JOKE!!!!! yes an over the top joke but a joke non the less! if anyone should be pissed about something like that it is me, my mom and her kidneys fail on her back in like 96-97 and she lived for quite awhile before passing away, and I was sensitive about it for a bit but realized it didnt do me any good, GOD had a plan for her. All I am saying is lighten the fuck up a bit, wanda is known for being a crazy over the top person, thats who she is and I truly believe she knew it would create the outrage and buzz it did, besides like I have already stated several time that that bombastic blowhard deserved it all the way.

Kidney failure is not a death wish. Millions of people live with kidney failure. Get over yourselves before your brains explode.

for how long??
I dunno, why don't you call someone who has it and ask them how long they have to live?? You insensitive twit.

One of my brothers had it when he was a child and had to spend a year in bed...he's fine now.

Hmm ... typical it seems, all you can do is attempt to insult ... yet you even fail at that since, well, it makes no sense. How is what you are asking for possible without switching to a computer for president? I'll wait for you to figure it out.

for how long??
I dunno, why don't you call someone who has it and ask them how long they have to live?? You insensitive twit.

One of my brothers had it when he was a child and had to spend a year in bed...he's fine now.

well, baby you're the one acting the expert and all,, people live with kidney disease you says... so I says,, for how long?? seemed like a reasonable question to me you insensitive bigger twit.

Hmm ... typical it seems, all you can do is attempt to insult ... yet you even fail at that since, well, it makes no sense. How is what you are asking for possible without switching to a computer for president? I'll wait for you to figure it out.

your train has left the station,, you keep trying to put words in my mouth,, now anybody with enough brain matter can read what I wrote and how you interpreted it and know,, that your train has left the station..

And yet still no condemnatory statements against Coulter, eh Willow? This isn't outrage, this is made up bullshit.

your train has left the station,, you keep trying to put words in my mouth,, now anybody with enough brain matter can read what I wrote and how you interpreted it and know,, that your train has left the station..

Oh, you said they should laugh at "appropriate" jokes, that means they have to be pre-approved, and you said you don't think they should "fart in public" ... which means they would have to have a non-farting body, thus mechanical. The only such thing would be a computer.

Oh, you said they should laugh at "appropriate" jokes, that means they have to be pre-approved, and you said you don't think they should "fart in public" ... which means they would have to have a non-farting body, thus mechanical. The only such thing would be a computer.

post it!

Forum List

Back