The Left's Constant Misuse of the Word "Bigot"

I call you a bigot and a jerk when you act them. I never lie about you. I do not permit your bull shit.

And you act like every far right reactionary: you whine and cry and swear instead of taking responsibility for what you do.

America does not agree with your politics. The majority of the GOP does not agree with your politics.

Santorum was wrong in 2012 when he said the far right was the Party. He is still wrong now with that.

Our mainstream GOP is going to reject Trump and Cruz, and it will select either Rubio, Bush, Cristy, or Kasich for the nominations to lead our party into the national elections.

The GOP can win if you guys stop the crazy stuff.

I swear when it is called for.

Your biased knee jerk reaction to any non-PC positions I hold does not excuse your constant unsupported name calling.

Stop being an ass.
PC is a term created by the far right because folks won't put up with their foul, mean language. That won't change.

When you act the jerk, you will be called out. Every time.

The far right candidates cannot win the nomination much less the election.

Bullshit.

PC is a process where libs use false accusations of racism or bigotry to suppress debate on any issues that can be conflated at all with racism or sexism or blah, blah, blah.

That you deny this shows you to be dishonest, at least with yourself.

The jerk here is you and yours.

What you condemn as "Far Right" is just conservatives who disagree with you.

You are not a conservative, only a reactionary. You are dishonest with yourself that you think you are a conservative, which is to the left of your reactionary.

You are not mainstream American. You are not mainstream Republican. You are a far right reactionary. That is not going to change. And when you attack others viciously for telling you what you are, you are being a jerk.

I call you a bigot and a jerk when you act them. I never lie about you. I do not permit your bull shit.

And you act like every far right reactionary: you whine and cry and swear instead of taking responsibility for what you do.

America does not agree with your politics. The majority of the GOP does not agree with your politics.

Santorum was wrong in 2012 when he said the far right was the Party. He is still wrong now with that.

Our mainstream GOP is going to reject Trump and Cruz, and it will select either Rubio, Bush, Cristy, or Kasich for the nominations to lead our party into the national elections.

Your biased knee jerk reaction to any non-PC positions I hold does not excuse your constant unsupported name calling.

Stop being an ass.
PC is a term created by the far right because folks won't put up with their foul, mean language. That won't change.

Bullshit.

PC is a process where libs use false accusations of racism or bigotry to suppress debate on any issues that can be conflated at all with racism or sexism or blah, blah, blah.

You are not a conservative, only a reactionary. You are dishonest with yourself that you think you are a conservative, which is to the left of your reactionary.

You are not mainstream American. You are not mainstream Republican. You are a far right reactionary. That is not going to change. And when you attack others viciously for telling you what you are, you are being a jerk.

Would you like to back up your constant refrain with an example?

Hint: Calling me a name, such as bigot or reactionary is not an "Example" of me BEING a "reactionary".

What is my most "reactionary" position, in your opinion?

Stop being an ass.

Bullshit.

Hint: Calling me a name, such as bigot or reactionary is not an "Example" of me BEING a "reactionary".

You don't get "just once more." We all have seen you post your nonsense, pretending that your comments are not bigotry. Not too worry: you will do it again, and I will point it out.

Stop being an ass.

Bullshit.

You don't get "just once more." We all have seen you post your nonsense, pretending that your comments are not bigotry. Not too worry: you will do it again, and I will point it out.

Wow. That was really weak.

How about my support of Trump's move to reverse the policy of Birthright Citizenship?

Surely that has to rank up there with the most "reactionary" and "bigoted" of my positions, in your opinion, is it not?

Bullshit.

How about my support of Trump's move to reverse the policy of Birthright Citizenship?

Surely that has to rank up there with the most "reactionary" and "bigoted" of my positions, in your opinion, is it not?
It is reactionary, yes, and you will fail in amending the Constitution. "Bigoted" will depend on how you present it.

Bullshit.

It is reactionary, yes, and you will fail in amending the Constitution. "Bigoted" will depend on how you present it.

Here is a list of all the nations of the world that have the "reactionary" and "bigoted" position of Trump's on this issue.

• Afghanistan
  • Albania
  • Algeria
  • Andorra
  • Angola
  • Argentina
  • Armenia
  • Australia
  • Austria
  • Azerbaijan
  • B
  • Bahamas
  • Bahrain
  • Bangladesh
  • Belarus
  • Belgium
  • Benin
  • Bhutan
  • Bolivia
  • Bosnia and Herzegovina
  • Botswana
  • Brunei
  • Bulgaria
  • Burkina Faso
  • Burundi
  • C
  • Cabo Verde
  • Cambodia
  • Cameroon
  • Central African Republic
  • Chad
  • Chile
  • China
  • Colombia
  • Comoros
  • Congo, Republic of the
  • Congo, Democratic Republic of the
  • Cote d'Ivoire
  • Croatia
  • Cuba
  • Cyprus
  • Czech Republic
  • D
  • Denmark
  • Djibouti
  • Dominican Republic
  • E
  • Egypt
  • Equatorial Guinea
  • Eritrea
  • Estonia
  • Ethiopia
  • F
  • Finland
  • France
  • G
  • Gabon
  • Gambia
  • Georgia
  • Germany
  • Ghana
  • Greece
  • Guinea
  • Guinea-Bissau
  • H
  • Haiti
  • Hungary
  • I
  • Iceland
  • India
  • Indonesia
  • Iran
  • Iraq
  • Ireland
  • Israel
  • Italy
  • J
  • Japan
  • Jordan
  • K
  • Kazakhstan
  • Kenya
  • Kiribati
  • Kosovo
  • Kuwait
  • Kyrgyzstan
  • L
  • Laos
  • Latvia
  • Lebanon
  • Liberia
  • Libya
  • Liechtenstein
  • Lithuania
  • Luxembourg
  • M
  • Macedonia
  • Madagascar
  • Malawi
  • Malaysia
  • Maldives
  • Mali
  • Malta
  • Marshall Islands
  • Mauritania
  • Mauritius
  • Micronesia
  • Moldova
  • Monaco
  • Mongolia
  • Montenegro
  • Morocco
  • Mozambique
  • Myanmar (Burma)
  • N
  • Namibia
  • Nauru
  • Nepal
  • Netherlands
  • New Zealand
  • Niger
  • Nigeria
  • North Korea
  • Norway
  • O
  • Oman
  • P
  • Palau
  • Palestine
  • Papua New Guinea
  • Philippines
  • Poland
  • Portugal
  • Q
  • Qatar
  • R
  • Romania
  • Russia
  • Rwanda
  • S
  • Samoa
  • San Marino
  • Sao Tome and Principe
  • Saudi Arabia
  • Senegal
  • Serbia
  • Seychelles
  • Sierra Leone
  • Singapore
  • Slovakia
  • Slovenia
  • Solomon Islands
  • Somalia
  • South Africa
  • South Korea
  • South Sudan
  • Spain
  • Sri Lanka
  • Sudan
  • Suriname
  • Swaziland
  • Sweden
  • Switzerland
  • Syria
  • T
  • Taiwan
  • Tajikistan
  • Thailand
  • Timor-Leste
  • Togo
  • Tonga
  • Tunisia
  • Turkey
  • Turkmenistan
  • U
  • Uganda
  • Ukraine
  • United Arab Emirates
  • UK (United Kingdom)
  • Uzbekistan
  • V
  • Vanuatu
  • Vatican City (Holy See)

The BirthRight Citizenship as we have been practicing it, is very rare.

Wanting to consider the children of Mexican Citizens to be Mexican is not reactionary or bigoted.

It is reasonable.

Calling someone a rude name just because you disagree with them on this issue, is you being a jerk.

THe action of using personal attacks, such as "Reactionary" or "Bigot" or "racist" to win this debate, instead of actually discussing the issue seriously and honestly, is Political Correctness, and it is to your discredit that you deny this obvious truth.

Correll, if you don't like living in the US then move to one of the countries you listed above. You can't claim American supremacy against anti-national health care and for gun rights because we are unique, then say "we are not like the rest of the world" when it comes to birth right citizenship.

If you can amend the Constitution, go for it

Correll, if you don't like living in the US then move to one of the countries you listed above. You can't claim American supremacy against anti-national health care and for gun rights because we are unique, then say "we are not like the rest of the world" when it comes to birth right citizenship.

I'm sorry, I don't understand how any of that disputed my points.

I raised, IMO, a good example of what you would consider a "reactionary" and "bigoted" position of mine, and you agreed.

In your response here I see that you disagree with me, on the issue.

BUT,

You don't explain why it is "reactionary" or "bigoted", or even why it would be against American interests.

Yet, you are constantly calling me "reactionary" or "bigoted" or"racist".

Here, my points from above again for your consideration.

Wanting to consider the children of Mexican Citizens to be Mexican is not reactionary or bigoted.

It is reasonable.

Calling someone a rude name just because you disagree with them on this issue, is you being a jerk.

THe action of using personal attacks, such as "Reactionary" or "Bigot" or "racist" to win this debate, instead of actually discussing the issue seriously and honestly, is Political Correctness,

Correll, you mind is shut: so of course you don't get it.

You are a reactionary in politics. You have used rude names.

Foxfyre does not get it either. If you are or doing what you are labeled, then it is not an ad hom, just an accurate description.

Be polite, get it in return. It's up to you.

Correll, you mind is shut: so of course you don't get it.

You are a reactionary in politics. You have used rude names.

Foxfyre does not get it either. If you are or doing what you are labeled, then it is not an ad hom, just an accurate description.

Be polite, get it in return. It's up to you.

What is "reactionary" and "bigoted" about my position on Birthright Citizenship?

I have repeatedly asked you that, and you have not responded.

If you cannot support your insults then they are ad hom attacks, NOT an accurate description.

And it is obvious from your post that you plan to continue to use ad hom attacks instead of addressing the substance of my positions, as you have NOT addressed the substance of why Birth Right Citizenship is in American Interests or even Morally Right.

This is you being a jerk.

THis is what Political Correctness IS.

That you don't see this is a result of YOUR mind being closed.

Want to show that I am wrong?

Just cut and paste from your response your points about what was "reactionary" and "bigoted" about my position on Birthright Citizenship.

Go look for it. Good Luck.

Correll, I told you from the very beginning that I would treat you as you acted toward me. You don't get "just once more" on why you are dealt with: it's because of how you act. All of your crying and whining is not going to change that. Shape up or get the same. That is never going to change for you and me. That is the way it will always be for us.

Forum List

Back