The left wing is tired of pretending that they care about elections, want to impeach Pence too....

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
The left needs to shut maxine waters up....she is giving up their game......the left is tired of playing the election game, especially since they keep losing it. Now....if they will just declare any Repubican victory null and void.....they will use "lawfare" to destroy and remove any republican that gets in their way.....

This is the coup that people are starting to talk about.....

And the anti Trumpers...who believe that allowing the left to remove Trump would end this problem.....you are morons, idiots really.......maxine waters gave up the game.....they will go after Pence too.....and you can bet any Supreme court justice Trump appoints will also be impeached....

Maxine Waters: Pence should be impeached after Trump

“Do you think Pence will be better than Trump if he were impeached? asked Behar.

"No," replied Waters. "And when we finish with Trump we have to go and get Putin. He’s next.”

“Putin or Pence?” Behar asked.

“Uh, Pence," Waters said.

They should be impeached. I am not sure either of them have a valid birth certificate.

If such an ethically challenged man can reach the White House, impeachment is the cure for what ails democracy, not a subversion. Nowhere does it say that the American people have to suffer a crooked president for any longer than it takes for our elected representatives in congress to remove him from office.

The left needs to shut maxine waters up....she is giving up their game......the left is tired of playing the election game, especially since they keep losing it. Now....if they will just declare any Repubican victory null and void.....they will use "lawfare" to destroy and remove any republican that gets in their way.....

And the anti Trumpers...who believe that allowing the left to remove Trump would end this problem.....you are morons, idiots really.......maxine waters gave up the game.....they will go after Pence too.....and you can bet any Supreme court justice Trump appoints will also be impeached....

“Do you think Pence will be better than Trump if he were impeached? asked Behar.

"No," replied Waters. "And when we finish with Trump we have to go and get Putin. He’s next.”

I'm sorry, but I cannot subject myself to the idiot-asses of The View. Maxine has already gone on record saying that she is just fine with the leaking of presidential conversations with foreign governments even to the harm of our nation. Governments will no longer feel free to talk openly with the President about international matters as he USA cannot keep a secret. These leakers must soon be found out and stopped, prosecuted for violating their oath to the United States. These people are no less than enemies of the state and should be SHOT.

Maxine is not giving anything away; anyone paying attention has guessed their game for a very long time. But you are EXACTLY RIGHT in your assertions, if you read my thread on a similar subject, they bent over backwards to put Hillary in office and are now using all means possible to take Trump out. Our vote doesn't mean anything and Obama has built up a massive secret government that seeks to take over everything and be all powerful.

You can bet your sweet bippy that if Trump is somehow removed and Pence put in, or even during the investigation before, they will try to tie Pence in with Trump as co-conspirators working with Russia to steal an election, meantime, it is those decrying this that are the actual people really trying to do this! Russia does not want Trump! They were all in favor of a Hillary presidency where she would be like a piece of soft clay in their hands.

Trump loses the vote and gets the presidency anyway and conservatives think it's the greatest thing ever. Conservatives insist that Senators should be elected the old way, instead by a vote of the people.

Suddenly though, impeachment is somehow an affront to the will of the voters.

lol, I wish I'd made this up as satire.

If such an ethically challenged man can reach the White House, impeachment is the cure for what ails democracy, not a subversion. Nowhere does it say that the American people have to suffer a crooked president for any longer than it takes for our elected representatives in congress to remove him from office.

Wait, which president are we talking about? WHAT ethics do you refer to? Crooked president? How so? What are the crimes? Don't give me allegations, but FACTS, and how have they been proven? And just where does it say the Congress is empowered to remove a president just because they don't like him? You must be CONVICTED of HIGH CRIMES. Do you even know what a high crime is?

The American People are not suffering anything, is that why they come from states away and stand in the Sun for seven hours just to see him in person???

• Thanks
Reactions: FJO

Assuming that you find something to get Pence on, under the 25th Amendment, a replacement VP would be appointed, and that person would be a Republican.

Now, if Pence was in on the Russian Collusion, he probably should be impeached.

But you do have a point. No point in playing "the election game" if we get more votes and still get cheated.

You're now going to try to convince us that you opposed the Clinton impeachment because it was some sort of heinous coup attempt?

We put up with obama for 8 years........

You're now going to try to convince us that you opposed the Clinton impeachment because it was some sort of heinous coup attempt?

No....actual crimes were committed......

Trump loses the vote and gets the presidency anyway and conservatives think it's the greatest thing ever. Conservatives insist that Senators should be elected the old way, instead by a vote of the people.

Suddenly though, impeachment is somehow an affront to the will of the voters.

lol, I wish I'd made this up as satire.

No....Trump won the election according to the rules....the rules everyone understood before votes were cast....

The dems lost WV and WI and PA and OH and FL and MI and no matter how many bullshit polls the MSM props up the voters in those states know who has the best plan to bring good jobs back. The dems can have the cities and Maxine, but those blue cities and their problems are not as important as a good job is to middle class voters.

Impeachment for heresy against the party? What exactly is it you Nazis seek as the basis of impeachment?

Once again I warn you Nazis, IF you indeed stage your coup, it will not end well for you, This ain't 1925 Berlin asshole, you will not just bully your way into power.

We put up with obama for 8 years........
You did not put up with Obama for eight years, you whined like a bitch the entire time while he served with grace and distinction and without the almost daily scandal of the Trump administration. I actually gave Trump a chance, seriously, I left this board for about 6 months and kept my criticism to myself IRL. Did you ever give Obama the benefit of the doubt? Your man had his chance with me to be the great president you seem to think he is and he blew it.

Impeachment for heresy against the party? What exactly is it you Nazis seek as the basis of impeachment?

Once again I warn you Nazis, IF you indeed stage your coup, it will not end well for you, This ain't 1925 Berlin asshole, you will not just bully your way into power.
Ever listen to the trump AH who had 5 deferments ?? A yellow coward like he is should shut his blabbering mouth

Forum List

Back