The left wing is tired of pretending that they care about elections, want to impeach Pence too....

We put up with obama for 8 years........

Yes, we know the scary black man upset you terribly.... but he was legitimately elected, unlike Trump.

Neither Trump or Pence is going to be impeached

This shit is tiresome

I think it's unlikely Pence will be impeached, but Trump is an impeachment looking for a place to happen.

My guess is that he will probably resign on his own after some kind of corrupt deal like the one Nixon got is brokered.

Yes, we know the scary black man upset you terribly.... but he was legitimately elected, unlike Trump.

This shit is tiresome

I think it's unlikely Pence will be impeached, but Trump is an impeachment looking for a place to happen.

My guess is that he will probably resign on his own after some kind of corrupt deal like the one Nixon got is brokered.
from your mouth to gods ear

This shit is tiresome

.... but he was legitimately elected, unlike Trump.

Trump didn't get the majority of the Electoral votes?

My guess is that about 80% of the rightwingers out there would be ecstatic if Trump could be replaced with Pence,
provided it didn't do too much political damage to the Republicans.

Democrats are convinced that if they can get rid of Trump and Pence, they can bring obama back and make him our first Kenyan King.

If such an ethically challenged man can reach the White House, impeachment is the cure for what ails democracy, not a subversion. Nowhere does it say that the American people have to suffer a crooked president for any longer than it takes for our elected representatives in congress to remove him from office.
yet somehow you can never prove any crimes? Why is that?

The left needs to shut maxine waters up....she is giving up their game......the left is tired of playing the election game, especially since they keep losing it. Now....if they will just declare any Repubican victory null and void.....they will use "lawfare" to destroy and remove any republican that gets in their way.....

This is the coup that people are starting to talk about.....

And the anti Trumpers...who believe that allowing the left to remove Trump would end this problem.....you are morons, idiots really.......maxine waters gave up the game.....they will go after Pence too.....and you can bet any Supreme court justice Trump appoints will also be impeached....

Maxine Waters: Pence should be impeached after Trump

“Do you think Pence will be better than Trump if he were impeached? asked Behar.

"No," replied Waters. "And when we finish with Trump we have to go and get Putin. He’s next.”

“Putin or Pence?” Behar asked.

“Uh, Pence," Waters said.

She helps put things into proper perspective, doesn't she? Truth is, she's in accord with the "liberals", and they don't give a shit they're wrong. All they care about is their personal desires, if when those desires are corrupt.

If such an ethically challenged man can reach the White House, impeachment is the cure for what ails democracy, not a subversion. Nowhere does it say that the American people have to suffer a crooked president for any longer than it takes for our elected representatives in congress to remove him from office.

You did not put up with Obama for eight years, you whined like a bitch the entire time while he served with grace and distinction and without the almost daily scandal of the Trump administration. I actually gave Trump a chance, seriously, I left this board for about 6 months and kept my criticism to myself IRL. Did you ever give Obama the benefit of the doubt? Your man had his chance with me to be the great president you seem to think he is and he blew it.
When was that? You never gave trump a chance, he hasn't had time to do much what with your daily lies and obstruction. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

This shit is tiresome

Didn't trump say the vote was a fraud ,,,,,,,,,,,until he won?

You did not put up with Obama for eight years, you whined like a bitch the entire time while he served with grace and distinction and without the almost daily scandal of the Trump administration. I actually gave Trump a chance, seriously, I left this board for about 6 months and kept my criticism to myself IRL. Did you ever give Obama the benefit of the doubt? Your man had his chance with me to be the great president you seem to think he is and he blew it.
When was that? You never gave trump a chance, he hasn't had time to do much what with your daily lies and obstruction. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
LOL You owned senate, house ,judges ,governors, and poor little pub cowards feel picked on?

America will take violent action against the government if the President is removed from office.

and....it's not going to be pretty.

Your threat is as empty as your head.

it's too early to start arguing with idiots like you

you'll have to wait.

Aw come on. Tell us how you will peel your entitled ass out of the Laz-e-boy, brush cheeto crumbs off your shirt and personally take up arms against Americans if your messiah is forced from office. The entire concept of some sort of vast righteously violent uprising against the nation is so ludicrous it shows just how deluded you people are. People who give their lives in mostly futile attacks on their own countrymen usually have nothing left to lose. If Trump ends up being forced from office what do you think you will have lost that is worth more than your life, wealth and family?

This shit is tiresome

Didn't trump say the vote was a fraud ,,,,,,,,,,,until he won?
:bang3:

LOL You owned senate, house ,judges ,governors, and poor little pub cowards feel picked on?

Nope, they're all the same. You're just too stupid to understand it.

Look in the fn mirror you republican traitors It's your OWN people taking you down

Forum List

Back