The left: “we MUST protect children”. The left: “we have a right to kill children”

Again, I'm too lazy to search right now, but there was a "fetus" of 21 weeks old that has a heartbeat and apparently is the youngest baby born. It was a small, underdeveloped baby obviously, but it was hooked up to oxygen and had a heartbeat. Not sure if it survived or for how long, but apparently, it was alive as of the writing of the story.

I've changed my thinking as I age, especially after listening to Rand Paul when he spoke about abortion when a child feels pain. I don't like to see animals in pain, sometimes I feel guilty eating meat, how can I in good conscience maintain my former position of "it's your body and anything goes", when there are potential signs that there is an unborn baby there? These unborn have to have protection, no?

20 weeks to me see awfully long gestation period. I'm no doctor, and I really do need to explore the facts on the matter. I can understand "morning after pills" and short term abortions, but I would really like to understand when a baby is really formed. As I said, the 21 week old baby was clearly a baby, no different than any other born full term other than size and obvious challenges surviving.

Update: Figured it was too important a story to be too lazy to type some buttons

Born before 22 weeks, 'most premature' baby is now thriving - CNN

Last edited:
The right only cares about from conception to the delivery.... after the baby is born they say GO FUCK YOURSELF..
Well...the right always has defended the weakest among society. So yeah, we do defend the baby the most vigorously.

Meanwhile...the left only cares about children when they can kill them or when they can exploit those that have been killed.
That’s why the left is for better prenatal care, more preschool programs and after school programs which Trump is cutting you stupid SOB.

The left is never consistent in their views. Never.
“When you see the effect of this extreme violence on a human body and especially the body of a child, maybe it will shock some people into understanding,” Harris told MSNBC while calling for gun control. “We cannot tolerate a society and live in a country with any level of pride when our babies are being slaughtered.”
Uh....Kamala? You people have been barbarically slaughtering hundreds of millions of babies for decades. Even selling their dismembered body parts. And you celebrate it. Literally celebrate it. The left proudly started a #ShoutYourAbortion twitter campaign and celebrated each and every one.

Pro-Abortion, Pro-Gun Control Senator Has Double Standard on ‘Slaughtered’ Babies
Wanna hear something even more outrageous?

The vast majority of babies they like to see slaughtered are black, but yet the dems depend on the black vote to help them win elections.

You'd think they'd want all those blacks born so they could keep them on the government plantation and get their votes, since getting votes is the only things leftists are ever concerned with.

Go figure...

...you stupid SOB.
E60B43E0-4DA7-40B4-B360-6FE7411D578A.jpeg

Little Unreasonable is super angry because he knows everything I’ve said is 100% true (and it’s exposes the irrational positions of the left).

Little Unreasonable is super angry because he knows everything I’ve said is 100% true (and it’s exposes the irrational positions of the left).
All any fascist democrap has left right now is shit talk... the entire country knows it.

fetuses aren't children

write it on your hand so you don't forget, otay?

Are they alive?

Are they human?

2+2=
What about the born? Are they human?

They are, and the responsibility of their parents. Both of them.
So is the fetus. You can't care about only one. I mean YOU can. But you might be an idiot. Are you?
Or a hypocrite.

You either care about both or you are just a disgusting troll who uses a tragedy for what you imagine is a political win.

Please make sense so that I can respond.
I'll try, but sense may be beyond your understanding. Here is the sentence again:

You either care about both or you are just a disgusting troll who uses a tragedy for what you imagine is a political win.

Both means caring about the fetus, that's a word for the unborn and born, which is a word that can be used to describe babies that are no longer in a woman's body.

Got that so far?

An abortion is a tragedy, but sometimes, carrying to term can also be a tragedy. I've heard of Republicans who say there should be no abortion in any circumstance. Sometimes a baby could be so malformed, if it makes it to term, it could live a terribly painful and short life. Republicans think that's fine. They have no problem with suffering. We all can agree with that. That's just who they are.

Did that help?

Notice, not one of these Republicans talk about helping the born? They use outrageous terms like slaughtering babies to describe abortions.

But what about the born? Look at these children slaughtered at school shootings. So who do Republicans defend? The rights of crazies to have guns.

Pitiful,
just pitiful.

Notice, not one of these Republicans talk about helping the born? They use outrageous terms like slaughtering babies to describe abortions.

But what about the born? Look at these children slaughtered at school shootings. So who do Republicans defend? The rights of crazies to have guns.

Pitiful,
just pitiful.
One of those things literally has nothing to do with the other.

Pitiful,
just pitiful.
One of those things literally has nothing to do with the other.
A fetus and a baby.

They have nothing to do with each other?

Then I guess we have nothing to talk about. Once you've gone full kook, there's nothing left to discuss.

The left is never consistent in their views. Never.
“When you see the effect of this extreme violence on a human body and especially the body of a child, maybe it will shock some people into understanding,” Harris told MSNBC while calling for gun control. “We cannot tolerate a society and live in a country with any level of pride when our babies are being slaughtered.”
Uh....Kamala? You people have been barbarically slaughtering hundreds of millions of babies for decades. Even selling their dismembered body parts. And you celebrate it. Literally celebrate it. The left proudly started a #ShoutYourAbortion twitter campaign and celebrated each and every one.

Pro-Abortion, Pro-Gun Control Senator Has Double Standard on ‘Slaughtered’ Babies
Think about this

img_1808.jpg

Forum List

Back