The Left Lie About The Economy

Both ends of the spectrum spin the economy in their favor, one way or the other.

One of the many reasons neither end can be believed.

Yawn.
the economic numbers are just numbers. i believe that democrats appoint people who can understand and deal with numbers. trump, on the other hand, just pulls numbers out of his "215 lb" ass.

the economic numbers are just numbers. i believe that democrats appoint people who can understand and deal with numbers. trump, on the other hand, just pulls numbers out of his "215 lb" ass.
Well, he lies. A 2.3% GDP and an extended manufacturing recession on top of TRILLIONS in help from the Fed is not "the greatest economy ever" in the mind of any sane, informed or honest person.

The facts don't support what you believe.

Well, he lies. A 2.3% GDP and an extended manufacturing recession on top of TRILLIONS in help from the Fed is not "the greatest economy ever" in the mind of any sane, informed or honest person.

we watched these guys cook the covid nimbers, they are certaunly capable of cooking the employment and gdp at trump's behest.

"just find my economy 11.000.000 new jobs." yet another "perfect" telephone call

I remember when Biden was campaigning in 2020 and he looked Americans in the eye and promised he would always be honest and never lie. And yet he and his team are out there constantly bragging about how great the economy is. The really astounding part is how much gall they have in telling Americans everything is just fine and what a great job they have done regarding the economy while Americans still have to go out there and buy groceries and gas. And yet they keep on lying in the faces of people who know the truth because they live it every day.

The only lie the thread premise.

Unemployment is at historic lows, consumer spending is strong, and inflation is on the decrease.

The only lie the thread premise.

Unemployment is at historic lows, consumer spending is strong, and inflation is on the decrease.
Go back to post #1. Americans don't buy your BS. No matter how much you spread your BS, Americans still have to buy groceries, gas, and other things. Trying to tell them everything's fine isn't believed.

Go back to post #1. Americans don't buy your BS. No matter how much you spread your BS, Americans still have to buy groceries, gas, and other things. Trying to tell them everything's fine isn't believed.
You guys believed we were in a recession, so I’m not sure you always have the right assessment.

You guys believed we were in a recession, so I’m not sure you always have the right assessment.
Your stupid. The thread is not about us guys. It is about Americans and how they feel about the economy and they don't feel good about it, no matter how much BS you say.

Your stupid. The thread is not about us guys. It is about Americans and how they feel about the economy and they don't feel good about it, no matter how much BS you say.
You're not an American?

Because I thought you guys were about Americans, which means you have an effect on how Americans feel about the economy.

Forum List

Back