The Left Is Trying To Get Us To Become Violent So They Can Clamp Down On Us. Don't Do It.

So.....it's fucked if you do and fucked if you don't! Is that it?

If you fight them you are finished and if you don't fight them you are also finished!

Can somebody explain to me then what to do then????? huh???

Sit on our hands and hope for the best?

What a stupid situation :mad-61:

The Left Is Trying To Get Us To Become Violent So They Can Clamp Down On Us. Don't Do It​

So...what are you going to do, hun?

We know that the Right doesn't believe Black Lives Matter......nor is the Right anti-fascism.
Yet, It never stops magaturds from cosplaying about the latest grievance that enters their pointy little heads. The TEA bagger movement wasn't created just to oppose taxation.

The real model is Twitter/Musk. For example, if conservatives worked together to buy a controlling interest in Disney. Fire the board and CEO, then install conservates. Once you break corporate America and MSM the rest falls.

Nancy Pelosi is like your typical Democrat....guilty until proven innocent:

I found it nearly unbelievable that Pelosi doesn't comprehend the basic tenet of innocent until proven guilty. I look forward to her proving she didn't commit insider trading.

No doubt the Lefts FBI is already working on a few weak minded I individuals to do something stupid. They only need one or two

I found it nearly unbelievable that Pelosi doesn't comprehend the basic tenet of innocent until proven guilty. I look forward to her proving she didn't commit insider trading.
Well....she's excluded herself from being held accountable for insider trading.
But I guess since they don't seem to believe in following the law, then why should we.

Let's just indict every Democrat because they suck. Rob Reiner set the precedent.

Well....she's excluded herself from being held accountable for insider trading.
But I guess since they don't seem to believe in following the law, then why should we.

Let's just indict every Democrat because they suck. Rob Reiner set the precedent.
then do it. indict them evil demofasicts [sic]. you can indict a ham sandwich, remember?

Forum List

Back