The Left Is Trying To Get Us To Become Violent So They Can Clamp Down On Us. Don't Do It.

This has all been a buildup to imposing strict and oppressive regulations over all of us.

Democrats are doing things that are intended to get us angry so we will become violent, and then they'll bring the hammer down.

Absolutely brother you see we don’t engage in violence like the far left criminals. The Black Lives Matter rioters do violence and cause 25 murders in 2020. And yet they get away with it.

And all the far left ever talks about is January 6, January 6 they keep on showing propaganda pictures they are so brainwashed it truly is sad. But then some of them are also the ugliest beasts in the world all they do is lie and make things up.

Look at all the BLM riots and everything they got away with some of those people even got money from corrupt district attorneys. Make no mistake America will win we will prevail freedom prevails.

BLM burns cities to the ground and these criminals at CNN keep talking about potential right wing violence. These are crazy people at CNN and MSNBC they have become unbearable to watch when back in the 1990s they were the go to station.

BLM people attack and kill fellow blacks. Black Lives Matter white apologists are so crazy that they have the leader of black entertainment television laughing his ass off at white people who wear BLM T-shirts. We have to feel bad for weak white people who wear BLM T-shirts and we had to feel even worse for their children. But thank God this is America a lot of children break free of the crazy far left wing parents here at the US message board. And they go on to live their own lives and that is what America’s all about.

imagine what it’s like for a child of one of these crazy far left wing posters here at the US message board.

I think as time goes on we’re going to see more far left people realize that they have been lied to and they’re going to vote for Donald Trump.

Absolutely brother you see we don’t engage in violence like the far left criminals. The Black Lives Matter rioters do violence and cause 25 murders in 2020. And yet they get away with it.

And all the far left ever talks about is January 6, January 6 they keep on showing propaganda pictures they are so brainwashed it truly is sad. But then some of them are also the ugliest beasts in the world all they do is lie and make things up.

Look at all the BLM riots and everything they got away with some of those people even got money from corrupt district attorneys. Make no mistake America will win we will prevail freedom prevails.
th

th

th

There's a difference between becoming violent and resisting.
There are ways you can resist without getting violent.
Can I ask what it is that you have in mind? I keep thinking of something that is said at least twice during the third Mighty Ducks film which was done in 1996. The hockey coach kept calling out to Charlie, "Make them make the first move, Conway!!!" In our case, the only thing that I can think of is saying whatever it takes to get our competitors to make the first move.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back