The Left Is Trying To Get Us To Become Violent So They Can Clamp Down On Us. Don't Do It.

Nowhere in the article did they say that it’s legal for Congress to use insider information.

Moron.
Might as well be legal.
As long as they control the DOJ only people they want to attack have anything to worry about.
If they disclose the transactions the worst thing that can happen is they pay a $200 fine as per the article.
Call it a tax....which is all it amounts to.
They make $120k and pay a $200 fine....sounds like a fair trade.

Nobody in their right mind starts screaming out in the open that they're going to start shooting people.
If you have any thoughts like that I suggest you keep it to yourself.
Nothing we do will change what's coming anyway.
Just make sure you have an emergency food supply and make sure you keep your powder dry.

Meanwhile I just keep trying to persuade anyone who still has an open mind.
You’re damn right. That is why I’m an ardent supporter of the Marxist. Err Democrat Party….

Might as well be legal.
As long as they control the DOJ only people they want to attack have anything to worry about.
If they disclose the transactions the worst thing that can happen is they pay a $200 fine as per the article.
Call it a tax....which is all it amounts to.
They make $120k and pay a $200 fine....sounds like a fair trade.
Neither of your articles said that.

Which side are you on..? Seriously… The “go quietly into the cold, dark night”, or… the pissed off Patriot, that says “fuck off, die slow”… pacifism is not the winning strategy. Preserve your morality, for those whom might respect it… For the rest..?Till them under; lest your failed ideology should fuel the Marxist take-over…
Never suggested… ( On record…) Shooting anyone….

So.....it's fucked if you do and fucked if you don't! Is that it?

If you fight them you are finished and if you don't fight them you are also finished!

Can somebody explain to me then what to do then????? huh???

Sit on our hands and hope for the best?

What a stupid situation :mad-61:

The Left Is Trying To Get Us To Become Violent So They Can Clamp Down On Us. Don't Do It​

so...

nobody has been able to answer this for me....

can we start with you mudwhistle, the OP?

anybody who has a clue can answer! I am waiting! thank you

Never suggested… ( On record…) Shooting anyone….
I mind my own business, and I expect others to do the same.

If there's a conflict in my neck of the woods, I won't be the one who started it.

However I'm capable of finishing it. Which I will certainly do if there's a threat to my family.

Unbelievable!

nobody can answer if we should sit on our hands or do something!

wow! that says a lot of people here!

so...

nobody has been able to answer this for me....

can we start with you mudwhistle, the OP?

anybody who has a clue can answer! I am waiting! thank you
If I may....you might want to consider that you are on the wrong side of history. That, like it or not, your side is in the minority..and that that minority is shrinking. As you know, numbers are everything in our way of govt....and your numbers are not promising.
This has been seen by the forward-looking people in your party for some time now..and they have done wonders in perpetuating their minority rule. But there is only so far you can beat the underlying paradigm.
The Right's demographic is shrinking..and the Left is growing. You cannot win an armed conflict...we all know this. You cannot win at the ballot box...at least not nationally.
My completly honest advice? Settle for regional control...move to a Red State, and hope you die off before the inevitable cultural assimilation makes all your points moot~

If I may....you might want to consider that you are on the wrong side of history. That, like it or not, your side is in the minority..and that that minority is shrinking. As you know, numbers are everything in our way of govt....and your numbers are not promising.
This has been seen by the forward-looking people in your party for some time now..and they have done wonders in perpetuating their minority rule. But there is only so far you can beat the underlying paradigm.
The Right's demographic is shrinking..and the Left is growing. You cannot win an armed conflict...we all know this. You cannot win at the ballot box...at least not nationally.
My completly honest advice? Settle for regional control...move to a Red State, and hope you die off before the inevitable cultural assimilation makes all your points moot~

well....I don't agree with you but thank you!

at least you had the spine to answer me! unlike the gutless rest.

Unbelievable!

The ones that'll do more than "sit on thier hands..." ain't gonna say shit...

Dipshit. That fine is for failing to report your stock trades.

That’s not the same as insider trading.

God you’re a moron.
Failing to report what stock trades?
The trades they aren't supposed to be making?
Seems to me the whole thing is pretty much up to who is doing the trading and the DOJ deciding whether or not they want to enforce the rules.
You can bet they aren't going to press Jack Squat about Pelosi's trades.
They'll choose to just look the other way and let the conservative media rant about all they want.

Inside Nancy Pelosi’s Husband’s $5 Million Alphabet Options Windfall

Well for one thing, I was in Clarksville TN on Jan 6th, shitforbrains.

And for another thing....we've proved that Pelosi and McConnell set that "INSURRECTION" up so they could do what they're doing today. And that is infringing on peoples rights.

They invited Trump supporters into the Capital and then attacked them once they got the pictures they wanted.
Anything they're doing now is meant to inflame the masses and cause violence so they'll have an excuse to clamp down on us.
That sounds like a modification of Laura Trump accusation on the Hannity show and simply does not match the facts. The false narratives about the events of January 6 evolved by different politicians added new, more wild conspiracy theories to the mix trying to use congressional hearings meant to investigate the riot instead to promote their rewriting of history.

With at least a half dozen alternate explanations offered by republicans of what happened, it would wise to give credence to simplest explanation which have been backed up in court testimony and eye witness accounts; that is, Trump supporters enraged by his comments broke into Capital while he made no attempt to stop them.

Failing to report what stock trades?
The trades they aren't supposed to be making?
Seems to me the whole thing is pretty much up to who is doing the trading and the DOJ deciding whether or not they want to enforce the rules.
You can bet they aren't going to press Jack Squat about Pelosi's trades.
They'll choose to just look the other way and let the conservative media rant about all they want.

Inside Nancy Pelosi’s Husband’s $5 Million Alphabet Options Windfall
Congress members have to report every stock trade they make (something which none of us have to do). Congress members can trade stock, just like the rest of us, they just can’t use insider information, just like the rest of us.

It’s hard to prosecute no doubt. The last time it was successfully prosecuted, Trump gave the asshole a pardon.

A fact which you can’t be bothered to give a single fuck about. You can’t even admit it happened.

This has all been a buildup to imposing strict and oppressive regulations over all of us.

Democrats are doing things that are intended to get us angry so we will become violent, and then they'll bring the hammer down.

Your thread title shows FEAR.

Ooohh... they're going to clamp down on me, I'm skeert.

I have a better idea.

Clamp down on them. First. Faster, harder, and longer.

Fear is completely inappropriate in this situation.

Stand your ground. Protect what's yours. Protect what's important.

Your thread title shows FEAR.

Ooohh... they're going to clamp down on me, I'm skeert.

I have a better idea.

Clamp down on them. First. Faster, harder, and longer.

Fear is completely inappropriate in this situation.

Stand your ground. Protect what's yours. Protect what's important.
Dats right. Stay at home, clutching that shotgun. Stay out of the streets...do not confront Leftists in person. Let the bigger picture take care of itself.
Vote...and whine about the results on-line.
But if you go toe-to-toe---do not be surprised at your defeat.

Unbelievable!

Well you could attack the capital. Of course that has been tried before but maybe this time you might be lucky and the police would blow your ass off and you would be a martyr for the cause.

That sounds like a modification of Laura Trump accusation on the Hannity show and simply does not match the facts. The false narratives about the events of January 6 evolved by different politicians added new, more wild conspiracy theories to the mix trying to use congressional hearings meant to investigate the riot instead to promote their rewriting of history.

With at least a half dozen alternate explanations offered by republicans of what happened, it would wise to give credence to simplest explanation which have been backed up in court testimony and eye witness accounts; that is, Trump supporters enraged by his comments broke into Capital while he made no attempt to stop them.

Yes....everyone has their opinions on who is responsible, but they're just floating several alternatives to confuse everyone.

It appears that Pelosi and Mitch McConnell were behind the operation because they were the ones that refused to allow National Guard troops to be stationed at the Capital.
Course Mitch "fell down" the other day and broke a couple of ribs. Seems people have been "falling down" and suffering from serious injuries in Washington these days. Maybe he was beat up because he might have been back-tracking.

The fact is, only a few people knew what was going on. Even the cops were saying they were screwed over by Pelosi.

Pelosi was a prime suspect because she had a film crew filming her as if she knew what was coming. Why have a film crew there if there was nothing worth filming? Her office was also in contact with Ray Epps, one of the instigators that encouraged protesters to go inside the Capital.

Forum List

Back