The Left Is Trying To Get Us To Become Violent So They Can Clamp Down On Us. Don't Do It.

THEY ALL LYING TO US.

Fox News is in on it with CNN and the rest.
Maybe you'll wise up and figure that out.
So why link a fox news article?

Also, in a side note, I on the lookout for a news outlets that isn't bias or lies...what do you recommend?

No,,,lying bastard.
It's not illegal for members of congress to do insider trading.
Congress exempted themselves from the law.
Stop with the name calling. I’m smarter than you.

Congress is not exempt from insider trading.

Chris Collins pled guilty to doing so in 2018 and was pardoned by Trump in 2020.

Republicans usually don’t know this because the story is censored by their media.

Last edited:
So why link a fox news article?

Also, in a side note, I on the lookout for a news outlets that isn't bias or lies...what do you recommend?
They all lie.
You just have to be able to spot the truth and the lies by keeping informed.

Seriously.....they think we're all idiots.
They're just acting. They're not convincing anymore because some of us are wise their their bull shit.

Right now Newmax is reporting truthfully most of the time.....but that's probably going to go away as well.
Once they get their people into any organization they clamp down on the truth.

The reason they get away with all of this is because they're attacking decent civilized Americans.
If they weren't, we'd be harder to take advantage of.

Ain't no one gonna go to your house scruff. I am impressed by your bomb buried under your entryway. Science.
It's a few hundred feet out. Right about where a crazy mob might be.

:p

I find it pretty humorous we're being told not to get violent.

After everything the leftards did last summer and CONTINUE to do every time they get a stick up their butt (which is practically every day), responding in kind seems quite appropriate.

Stop with the name calling. I’m smarter than you.

Congress is not exempt from insider trading.

Chris Collins pled guilty to doing so in 2018 and was pardoned by Trump in 2020.

Republicans usually don’t know this because the story is censored by their media.
In what way does that make you smarter?
They voted to ban the practice but quietly exempted themselves from the law later.
What's ironic is Obama signed it into law:

"A year ago, President Obama signed the Stop Trading on Congressional Knowledge Act into law at a celebratory ceremony attended by a bipartisan cast of lawmakers.

"I want to thank all the members of Congress who came together and worked to get this done," he said.

The law wouldn't just outlaw trading on nonpublic information by members of Congress, the executive branch and their staffs. It would greatly expand financial disclosures and make all of the data searchable so insider trading and conflicts of interest would be easier to detect.

It's All Politics

Insider-Trading Ban Passes Congress, But Some See Missed Opportunity

But on Monday, when the president signed a bill reversing big pieces of the law, the emailed announcement was one sentence long. There was no fanfare last week either, when the Senate and then the House passed the bill in largely empty chambers using a fast-track procedure known as unanimous consent.

In the House, Majority Leader Eric Cantor, R-Va., shepherded the bill through. It was Friday afternoon at 12:52. Many members had already left for the weekend or were on their way out. The whole process took only 30 seconds. There was no debate.

"There weren't too many members of Congress who were aware of this legislation," says Craig Holman, the government affairs lobbyist for Public Citizen. "And I suspect very, very few understood what a sweeping radical change it is to the STOCK Act.""

They voted to ban the practice but quietly exempted themselves from the law later.
They didn’t and your articles don’t actually back up what you said. You didn’t even read the articles, moron.

Chris Collins, a Republican Congressman, was charged with insider trading while in Congress. He pled guilty and resigned.

That’s a fact which conservative media censors but it’s still a fact.

So tell me how you can say they exempted themselves when I have a clear example of someone being charged?

Moron.

They didn’t and your articles don’t actually back up what you said. You didn’t even read the articles, moron.

Chris Collins, a Republican Congressman, was charged with insider trading while in Congress. He pled guilty and resigned.

That’s a fact which conservative media censors but it’s still a fact.

So tell me how you can say they exempted themselves when I have a clear example of someone being charged?

Moron.
Obama and some members of congress made it possible for selective prosecution, because as I said....most of congress wasn't aware of the changes in the bill.

Learn to read, Moron.

In what way does that make you smarter?
What's ironic is Obama signed it into law:

"A year ago, President Obama signed the Stop Trading on Congressional Knowledge Act into law at a celebratory ceremony attended by a bipartisan cast of lawmakers.

"I want to thank all the members of Congress who came together and worked to get this done," he said.

The law wouldn't just outlaw trading on nonpublic information by members of Congress, the executive branch and their staffs. It would greatly expand financial disclosures and make all of the data searchable so insider trading and conflicts of interest would be easier to detect.

It's All Politics

Insider-Trading Ban Passes Congress, But Some See Missed Opportunity

But on Monday, when the president signed a bill reversing big pieces of the law, the emailed announcement was one sentence long. There was no fanfare last week either, when the Senate and then the House passed the bill in largely empty chambers using a fast-track procedure known as unanimous consent.

In the House, Majority Leader Eric Cantor, R-Va., shepherded the bill through. It was Friday afternoon at 12:52. Many members had already left for the weekend or were on their way out. The whole process took only 30 seconds. There was no debate.

"There weren't too many members of Congress who were aware of this legislation," says Craig Holman, the government affairs lobbyist for Public Citizen. "And I suspect very, very few understood what a sweeping radical change it is to the STOCK Act.""

wrong

Obama and some members of congress made it possible for selective prosecution, because as I said....most of congress wasn't aware of the changes in the bill.

Learn to read, Moron.

how about reading your own linked stuff.

"Still, two major elements of the law remain. Insider trading is illegal, even for members of Congress and the executive branch."

Learn to read, Moron.

Read your own fucking articles, moron.

The rollback was in provisions relating to public disclosures. It doesn’t make it legal to use insider information.

From your own article:
“So… with very little fanfare, Congress quietly rolled back a big part of the law late last week. Specifically the part that required staffers to post disclosures about their financial transactions, so that the public could make sure there was no insider trading going on.”

Fuck the Democrats.

If I have to become violent I ain't gonna stop and ask if anyone's a leftard.

Whoever threatens my family is going to be on the butt end of some very serious highly targeted violence. Anyone who starts a riot on my front lawn is risking their life. Don't come here. I can take out a mob just by pressing a button. Leave a big fucking crater with a bunch of bones in it. Don't try me, you'll be sorry.
ATF would like a few words with you sir~

Read your own fucking articles, moron.

The rollback was in provisions relating to public disclosures. It doesn’t make it legal to use insider information.

From your own article:
“So… with very little fanfare, Congress quietly rolled back a big part of the law late last week. Specifically the part that required staffers to post disclosures about their financial transactions, so that the public could make sure there was no insider trading going on.”
I read it, moron.
What it amounts to is a slap on the wrist.
As long as they disclose the trade all they do is pay a small fine.

They all lie.
You just have to be able to spot the truth and the lies by keeping informed.

Seriously.....they think we're all idiots.
They're just acting. They're not convincing anymore because some of us are wise their their bull shit.

Right now Newmax is reporting truthfully most of the time.....but that's probably going to go away as well.
Once they get their people into any organization they clamp down on the truth.

The reason they get away with all of this is because they're attacking decent civilized Americans.
If they weren't, we'd be harder to take advantage of.

So for now, Newsmax is the best place to get the truth until they get people into the organization?

Then we need to move on to news that has minimal viewers and hasn't been "clamped down on"?

So for now, Newsmax is the best place to get the truth until they get people into the organization?

Then we need to move on to news that has minimal viewers and hasn't been "clamped down on"?
I don't watch Fox that much. I'll watch "The Five" and "Gutfeld", but that's about it.

The big thing they all say is that the election was legit....when it was not by any stretch.
I just go to "Rumble" to get the truth about the election.

This has all been a buildup to imposing strict and oppressive regulations over all of us.

Democrats are doing things that are intended to get us angry so we will become violent, and then they'll bring the hammer down.

Which side are you on..? Seriously… The “go quietly into the cold, dark night”, or… the pissed off Patriot, that says “fuck off, die slow”… pacifism is not the winning strategy. Preserve your morality, for those whom might respect it… For the rest..?Till them under; lest your failed ideology should fuel the Marxist take-over…

I read it, moron.
What it amounts to is a slap on the wrist.
As long as they disclose the trade all they do is pay a small fine.
Nowhere in the article did they say that it’s legal for Congress to use insider information.

Moron.

Which side are you on..? Seriously… The “go quietly into the cold, dark night, or… the pissed off Patriot, that says “fuck off die slow”… pacifism is not the winning strategy. Preserve your morality, for those whom might respect it… For the rest..?Toll them under; lest your failed body fuel the Marxist take-over…
Nobody in their right mind starts screaming out in the open that they're going to start shooting people.
If you have any thoughts like that I suggest you keep it to yourself.
Nothing we do will change what's coming anyway.
Just make sure you have an emergency food supply and make sure you keep your powder dry.

Meanwhile I just keep trying to persuade anyone who still has an open mind.

Forum List

Back