The left is furious over being fact checked

many people do not accept facts
their mind is made up
like on USMB
I was at work, discussing a subject and the guy just tried to refute facts
instead of him giving any statistics/facts, he tried deflecting/etc
so--my facts-stats were correct to him, but they were ''wrong''...??!!!

OMG BRETT KAVANAUGH IS A RAPIST

who did he rape

OKAY OKAY *ATTEMPTED* RAPIST

who did he attempt to rape

WHY DO YOU HATE WOMEN

does this alleged victim have a name

I'M BLOCKING YOU NOW

We have an orange president that tells thousands and thousands of lies.

And these nitwits on the USMB try to blame Democrats of lying? Really?

Everybody deserves to be fact checked as there’s dishonest media on both sides. It’s not just a Left thing

Feinstein should be expelled from the Senate for forwarding that ridiculous, fake, phony letter

democrats have been fact checked before. It’s never upset them before. They just continue to make things up

I guess when you survive solely off of propaganda, fact-checking would cause one to panic.

Left-wing outlet is furious that Facebook did to them what they wanted to be done to the right
So, the article is about one left-wing outlet complaining their misrepresentation wasn’t really misrepresentation (when it was).

So why is your subject line about “the left?” You certainly seem to be implying that a substantial portion of those on the left oppose being fact-checked.

We have an orange president that tells thousands and thousands of lies.
That right there is a lie in itself. President Trump has been vindicated over and over and over. I can see why you progressives are freaking out over the idea of being fact-checked.

The Blaze? Got any real information? Did not think you would. Are you in a panic mode these days?
When you can refute the message, attack the messenger! The left’s favorite tactic.

Yes...The Blaze. One of the three most reliable news sources in the world. They have an impeccable track record.

I guess when you survive solely off of propaganda, fact-checking would cause one to panic.

Left-wing outlet is furious that Facebook did to them what they wanted to be done to the right

If everyone starts fact-checking the Left, the Democratic Party could find itself in deep trouble and out of money. Facts have no place in Leftist political agendas!
Well at least we have facts unlike the reich which only has misinformation and tRump news.

The Blaze? Got any real information? Did not think you would. Are you in a panic mode these days?
When you can refute the message, attack the messenger! The left’s favorite tactic.

Yes...The Blaze. One of the three most reliable news sources in the world. They have an impeccable track record.
If you think the Blaze is reliable then you have no idea what facts are.

Why are you snowflakes constantly bitching and whining?
It's funny how sharing information pisses off the left so much. Not surprising though. That's exactly why your side of the aisle suppresses information in China, Russia, North Korea, etc.
I'm not pissed off. On the contrary, I find the shit you post to be hilarious.

Forum List

Back