The Left hates the Middle Class

No, it doesn't. That is just, your opinion, man.
yes the market drives the salaries dude. It's why manufacturing went out of country you stupid fk.
Why don't we get CEOs from the Third World, to lower costs? Pure market driven forces, right, right winger.

CEOs from S Korea, Japan and China make significantly less than our CEOs and are kicking ass
Time to farm out some of those CEO positions

Get yourself elected to the board of a company and float your proposal., it's a free country, despite your best efforts.

Tell me about it

The board of directors is not concerned with holding down executive pay....that is why it has gone up 300% compared to worker pay

The workers are constantly threatened to take lower pay or see their job go to a foreign competitor. Somehow, Executives do not have that worry in spite of exceptional executives in other countries

img20110906134743871629856.jpg

I'm sure radical leftist Tim Cook will back your bid to get on the Apple board, Shitflinger.

Go for it.

View attachment 131781
Never forget that the Bourgeoisie is the middle class, not the "rich," but the merchants and craftsman of the middle.

The left has waged war against the middle class since the time of Karl Marx. All of the current talk about Obama's class warfare against the rich is a smokescreen, the war the left wages against America is a war to crush and obliterate the middle class.

Ending the middle class is, and always has been, the primary goal of the left.

Lets see what Republicans do for the middle class in the next 2-8 years.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
Yes I heard on NPR last night if the Republicans want the ACA to fall apart they can make this happen even without legislation. You think the insurance companies and republicans winning means you will win? I don't know who the fuck you think you are. Are you never going to get old or sick? Dumb fuck.
/---- Obozocare is what is causing Obozocare to fail - not Republicans.
View attachment 131740

Insurance companies are pulling out because they don't think Republicans care about affordable healthcare. Congrats, healthcare got worse on your watch. Now fix it.
/---- What a stupid, fu***ing idiotic notion. How do you twist yourself into a pretzel to defend Obozocare in such a manner? Insurance companies were dropping out before Trump was even nominated.
pretzel.jpg

Last edited:
View attachment 131781

Yes I heard on NPR last night if the Republicans want the ACA to fall apart they can make this happen even without legislation. You think the insurance companies and republicans winning means you will win? I don't know who the fuck you think you are. Are you never going to get old or sick? Dumb fuck.
View attachment 131740

Insurance companies are pulling out because they don't think Republicans care about affordable healthcare. Congrats, healthcare got worse on your watch. Now fix it.
/---- What a stupid, fu***ing idiotic notion. How do you twist yourself into a pretzel to defend Obozocare in such a manner? Insurance companies were dropping out before Trump was even nominated.

That's the lie Republicans are telling. The fact is that when they get through screwing around with it 14 million poor Americans who have coverage will lose it.

Republican 2 part health care program:

1) Don't Get Sick

2) If You Do Get Sick...Die Quickly

View attachment 131781
View attachment 131740

That's the lie Republicans are telling. The fact is that when they get through screwing around with it 14 million poor Americans who have coverage will lose it.

Republican 2 part health care program:

1) Don't Get Sick

2) If You Do Get Sick...Die Quickly

And middle class republicans cheering on the destruction of the ACA are so stupid. You would think these people are never going to get old or sick.

View attachment 131781

View attachment 131740

View attachment 131784

That's funny because we are close to zero unemployment. Any one not working now needs free healthcare, no? Are you suggesting there are talented people out there who can't find work after they lost their jobs? What is trump doing about this? And I'm sorry but if they can't find a good paying job isn't that their fault? If it was Obama's fault, what is Trump going to do to fix this?

yes the market drives the salaries dude. It's why manufacturing went out of country you stupid fk.
Why don't we get CEOs from the Third World, to lower costs? Pure market driven forces, right, right winger.

CEOs from S Korea, Japan and China make significantly less than our CEOs and are kicking ass

Get yourself elected to the board of a company and float your proposal., it's a free country, despite your best efforts.

Tell me about it

The board of directors is not concerned with holding down executive pay....that is why it has gone up 300% compared to worker pay

The workers are constantly threatened to take lower pay or see their job go to a foreign competitor. Somehow, Executives do not have that worry in spite of exceptional executives in other countries

I'm sure radical leftist Tim Cook will back your bid to get on the Apple board, Shitflinger.

Go for it.
A fifteen dollar an hour minimum will work, in the mean time.

Tell me about it

Go for it.

I realize that labor unions made a mess of activities but during their hay day working people made a living. I'm an old man who only finished HS but I raised my three kids during that era. Two of them have masters degrees and the other one is a project director for the DOE earning $150K

Tell me about it

Go for it.

I realize that labor unions made a mess of activities but during their hay day working people made a living. I'm an old man who only finished HS but I raised my three kids during that era. Two of them have masters degrees and the other one is a project director for the DOE earning $150K
Unions do help raise wages with collective bargaining.

However, would the situation be better or worse, with a fifteen dollar an hour minimum wage and unemployment compensation at fourteen dollars an hour, simply for being unemployed in any at-will employment State?

Tell me about it

Go for it.

However, would the situation be better or worse, with a fifteen dollar an hour minimum wage and unemployment compensation at fourteen dollars an hour, simply for being unemployed in any at-will employment State?

Unions do and have already done a lot more for working conditions than simply wages. If not for unions companies would be working their hourly paid personnel 60 hours a week for a straight minimum wage.

Tell me about it

Go for it.

Unions do and have already done a lot more for working conditions than simply wages. If not for unions companies would be working their hourly paid personnel 60 hours a week for a straight minimum wage.

Look at the 40 hour work week, overtime regulations, workplace safety, medical benefits, equal pay for equal work

All fought for by unions but enjoyed by all Americans

Tell me about it

Go for it.

What if, unions were not "burdened by that non-, tax"? It is a social cost and should not be borne by the private sector.

Unions should be promoting the general welfare of those involved. Legal costs are a waste of private sector monies in this case, better employed for equipment and technologies that can be better employed by organized labor; to increase efficiency to cover wages and costs.

Go for it.

What if, unions were not "burdened by that non-, tax"? It is a social cost and should not be borne by the private sector.

Unions should be promoting the general welfare of those involved. Legal costs are a waste of private sector monies in this case, better employed for equipment and technologies that can be better employed by organized labor; to increase efficiency to cover wages and costs.

What the demise of unions has done for the worker

corporate-profits-and-wages.jpg

Go for it.

Look at the 40 hour work week, overtime regulations, workplace safety, medical benefits, equal pay for equal work

All fought for by unions but enjoyed by all Americans

My point exactly!

i sure as hell would have never worked were i did without a Union.....we got half-assed treatment with one,i can imagine what it would have been like without one..........

Never forget that the Bourgeoisie is the middle class, not the "rich," but the merchants and craftsman of the middle.

The left has waged war against the middle class since the time of Karl Marx. All of the current talk about Obama's class warfare against the rich is a smokescreen, the war the left wages against America is a war to crush and obliterate the middle class.

Agreed. All of their policies punish The Middle Class and reward The Sloth Class.

What they have done for the last 40 is bad enough.

Agreed. All of their policies punish The Middle Class and reward The Sloth Class.
Like education, healthcare, daycare, school lunches and job training.

Republicans support the middle class by their enormous redistribution of wealth to the top 1%. Ending their healthcare. Cutting benefits for poor children and veterans. Helping companies move overseas. I'm sure Republicans think they are just "toughening up" soft middle class Americans.

Forum List

Back