The left has embraced fascism in its purest form

The left has embraced fascism in its purest form. Their entire mindset is: either bow to our ideology, or we will do everything in our power to destroy you. No tolerance for any thoughts or views other than the progressive thoughts and views.

View attachment 569706

Fascism is hard right conservative.. see Hitler, Franco and Mussolini.

Fascism is typically conservative,
“Typically”? You just messed up.

Your disinformation campaign is failing hard. If you can’t do better than your weak posts, you shouldn’t even try.
Read modern European history.
Read “The Road to Serfdom” by Friedrich Hayek. Fascism is left-wing. It’s a fact that cannot be disputed, debated, disregarded, or denied.

“Typically”? You just messed up.

Your disinformation campaign is failing hard. If you can’t do better than your weak posts, you shouldn’t even try.

Read “The Road to Serfdom” by Friedrich Hayek. Fascism is left-wing. It’s a fact that cannot be disputed, debated, disregarded, or denied.

Look at the fascists of the 20th century.

Look at the fascists of the 20th century.
I have. 100% of them were left-wing.

You can’t have small, limited government fascism. You know it. I know it. Everyone reading this knows it.

You’ve already admitted you’re incapable of explaining how fascism can be right-wing. So this is all just a juvenile game by you.

The Trumpsters have embraced comical hyperbole in its purest form.

:rolleyes:
Liberalism requires one to deny all reality (a man is not a man but rather “a real woman”, rioting/looting/violence isn’t “actually” rioting/looting/violence when BLM & ANTIFA do it, etc.).

The articles are all there. Indisputable proof. So you have to deny reality and create a fantasy world like a small child, incapable of coping.

The Trumpsters have embraced comical hyperbole in its purest form.
Here you go, little guy. The government is not only eliminating free speech, but actually forcing you to deny reality and repeat a lie.

That’s some shit even Adolf Hitler and the Nazis didn’t get around to doing. Now pretend like the left hasn’t embraced fascism in its purest form. Denying reality is what you do best 🤷‍♂️

Here you go, little guy. The government is not only eliminating free speech, but actually forcing you to deny reality and repeat a lie.

That’s some shit even Adolf Hitler and the Nazis didn’t get around to doing. Now pretend like the left hasn’t embraced fascism in its purest form. Denying reality is what you do best 🤷‍♂️
I hate to tell you this, Einstein, but you are not the arbiter of what is and isn't fascism. Pure or partial.

You responded twice to just one of my posts. I can see I hurt your feelings. Sorry.

But you'll have to get over it, Captain Hyperbole.

I hate to tell you this, Einstein, but you are not the arbiter of what is and isn't fascism. Pure or partial.
No, that definition was decided many decades ago, Einstein. Thanks for pointing out the obvious that nobody was disputing. Never pretended to be the “arbiter” - I have merely pointed out how the left has embraced fascism in its purest form. It’s a simple reality which has you “triggered”.
You responded twice to just one of my posts.
Extra ignorance such as yours requires extra responses 🤷‍♂️

(But how funny is it that you’re so “triggered” over a simple extra post? :laugh: I mean, 11 posts in response to 1 I could see mentioning. But the fact that you felt the need to even mention 2 responses to 1 post is bizarre and very telling of your fragile state of mind)
But you'll have to get over it, Captain Hyperbole.
Absolutely no hyperbole. Notice how you didn’t address the article that bitch-slapped you upside your head with facts? Yeah, everyone else noticed that as well.

Isn’t it weird how you just cannot being yourself to accept reality?

Note the fascism? The left is actually in a panic over the thought that they can’t “police” the words of a single man.

The left has embraced fascism in its purest form...
Every left-wing movement is totalitarian. Therefore, it is not enough for people to tolerate or even show respect to LGBTQ individuals. Instead, we must all celebrate them.

Forum List

Back