The Left destroys another man

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

This time in Spain.

The womans Spanish soccer team won a championship, after which the President of the team, Luis Rubiales. gave one of the players, Jennifer Hermoso, a kiss during the celebration.

However, when asked immediately after the event, Jenni defended the President.

Hermoso said after the event that the kiss was a "natural gesture of affection".

"It was a totally spontaneous mutual gesture because of the immense joy that winning a World Cup brings," said Hermoso, in comments passed to AFP by the Spanish federation.

"The president and I have a great relationship, his behavior with all of us has been outstanding and it was a natural gesture of affection and gratitude.

"A gesture of friendship and gratitude cannot be gone over so much, we have won a World Cup and we are not going to deviate from what is important."

But after the Left had got a hold of the soccer player, she changed her tune and sued the President of the team. And after much pressure, was forced to resign.

I have come to the conclusion that the Left only is outraged over manufacture evil, or evil of the past no one can do anything about, while ignoring the real evil all around us

That is why the Left spends all of its time outraged over slavery in the 1800's, but remains silent about slavery today, slavery which is much more abundant in today's world that it was back then. And it is why the Left is outraged over this simple kiss, but is outraged over a film about children being trafficked this very day that brings attention to real evil.

Why is Joe Biden not held to the same standards by the Left?

1694626002548.png

1694626029703.png

1694626055835.png

Last edited:

This time in Spain.

The womans Spanish soccer team won a championship, after which the President of the team, Luis Rubiales. gave one of the players, Jennifer Hermoso, a kiss during the celebration.

However, when asked immediately after the event, Jenni defended the President.

Hermoso said after the event that the kiss was a "natural gesture of affection".

"It was a totally spontaneous mutual gesture because of the immense joy that winning a World Cup brings," said Hermoso, in comments passed to AFP by the Spanish federation.

"The president and I have a great relationship, his behavior with all of us has been outstanding and it was a natural gesture of affection and gratitude.

"A gesture of friendship and gratitude cannot be gone over so much, we have won a World Cup and we are not going to deviate from what is important."

But after the Left had got a hold of the soccer player, she changed her tune and sued the President of the team. And after much pressure, was forced to resign.

I have come to the conclusion that the Left only is outraged over manufacture evil, or evil of the past no one can do anything about, while ignoring the real evil all around us

That is why the Left spends all of its time outraged over slavery in the 1800's, but remains silent about slavery today, slavery which is much more abundant in today's world that it was back then. And it is why the Left is outraged over this simple kiss, but is outraged over a film about children being trafficked this very day that brings attention to real evil.
Who said anybody was destroyed?

I had a phase when I was around 6-7 going around kissin' all the girls.

Well, not all the girls. Not the tattletales. Not that I would have cared if they told on me for that, I just didn't like 'em.

The article does.
That is what I get for glossing these international sport stories.

I don't know about destroyed, as I do not know what he made his income from, but certainly a hit.
I'll tell ya Duke, I for one and sick and tired of the hubbub made because somebody kissed somebody and the supposed cultural significance. Yes, I know it may be "a thing" with the left, but I'm just different and don't really give a sht. Let me know when somebody congratulates or celebrate somebody's sport achievement by grabbing their boobs or sliding their hand down a woman ass or crotch (outside or inside their pants) to cop a feel or get some stinky on their pinky. Of course, I will laugh like hell if they try it with a UFC competitor and pull back an arm or had broke in two or three places.

Why is Joe Biden not held to the same standards by the Left?

View attachment 828842
View attachment 828843

View attachment 828844

because biden is not a spanish football official, you dingbat. didn't franco kill all of spain's "leftists?" i know you loved that genocide, if you ever heard of it.

are you saying trump did not inspect the miss teen contestants in their locker room? i'll bet he videoed them for "their own protection." and then there is poor e jean caroll .....? total 26 sexual assaults last i checked but it is trump so why count the countless? mire rapes and sexual assaults than anyone else and the cult cheers their alpha male .....

because biden is not a spanish football official, you dingbat. didn't franco kill all of spain's "leftists?" i know you loved that genocide, if you ever heard of it.

are you saying trump did not inspect the miss teen contestants in their locker room? i'll bet he videoed them for "their own protection." and then there is poor e jean caroll .....? total 26 sexual assaults last i checked but it is trump so why count the countless? mire rapes and sexual assaults than anyone else and the cult cheers their alpha male .....
Trump...rah rah rah. Grab some pussy....two in the pink, one in the stink...

What is worse fool, a man kissing a woman or children without their consent?

Forum List

Back