The Left destroys another man

This time in Spain.

The womans Spanish soccer team won a championship, after which the President of the team, Luis Rubiales. gave one of the players, Jennifer Hermoso, a kiss during the celebration.

However, when asked immediately after the event, Jenni defended the President.

Hermoso said after the event that the kiss was a "natural gesture of affection".

"It was a totally spontaneous mutual gesture because of the immense joy that winning a World Cup brings," said Hermoso, in comments passed to AFP by the Spanish federation.

"The president and I have a great relationship, his behavior with all of us has been outstanding and it was a natural gesture of affection and gratitude.

"A gesture of friendship and gratitude cannot be gone over so much, we have won a World Cup and we are not going to deviate from what is important."

But after the Left had got a hold of the soccer player, she changed her tune and sued the President of the team. And after much pressure, was forced to resign.

I have come to the conclusion that the Left only is outraged over manufacture evil, or evil of the past no one can do anything about, while ignoring the real evil all around us

That is why the Left spends all of its time outraged over slavery in the 1800's, but remains silent about slavery today, slavery which is much more abundant in today's world that it was back then. And it is why the Left is outraged over this simple kiss, but is outraged over a film about children being trafficked this very day that brings attention to real evil.
1) This has nothing to do with the left.

2) I saw the kiss, and it was SUPER cringe; I was wondering if anything would come of it.

I had a phase when I was around 6-7 going around kissin' all the girls.

Well, not all the girls. Not the tattletales. Not that I would have cared if they told on me for that, I just didn't like 'em.
LOL!

This time in Spain.

The womans Spanish soccer team won a championship, after which the President of the team, Luis Rubiales. gave one of the players, Jennifer Hermoso, a kiss during the celebration.

Hermoso said after the event that the kiss was a "natural gesture of affection".

"It was a totally spontaneous mutual gesture because of the immense joy that winning a World Cup brings," said Hermoso, in comments passed to AFP by the Spanish federation.

"The president and I have a great relationship, his behavior with all of us has been outstanding and it was a natural gesture of affection and gratitude.

"A gesture of friendship and gratitude cannot be gone over so much, we have won a World Cup and we are not going to deviate from what is important."

But after the Left had got a hold of the soccer player, she changed her tune and sued the President of the team. And after much pressure, was forced to resign.

I have come to the conclusion that the Left only is outraged over manufacture evil, or evil of the past no one can do anything about, while ignoring the real evil all around us

That is why the Left spends all of its time outraged over slavery in the 1800's, but remains silent about slavery today, slavery which is much more abundant in today's world that it was back then. And it is why the Left is outraged over this simple kiss, but is outraged over a film about children being trafficked this very day that brings attention to real evil.

I volunteer your daughter or granddaughter for Biden, to kiss on the lips.

This time in Spain.

Good riddance.

The victim ?
The one that said, "It was a totally spontaneous mutual gesture because of the immense joy that winning a World Cup brings"? Yes, her. Why aren't you ticked off at her because she accepted what he did as no big deal until somebody told her to be offended? Come on, you know you're mad at her because she didn't have the correct viewpoint.

The one that said, "It was a totally spontaneous mutual gesture because of the immense joy that winning a World Cup brings"? Yes, her. Why aren't you ticked off at her because she accepted what he did as no big deal until somebody told her to be offended? Come on, you know you're mad at her because she didn't have the correct viewpoint.
I think that she maybe had other things going on at the time. And being from a toxic society she maybe put up with her boss molesting her.
Its all sorted now anyway.

Forum List

Back