The Last Letter: A Message to George W. Bush and Dick Cheney From a Dying Veteran

Thank you, Tomas Young, and best wishes!

Truthdig - The Forgotten Wounded of Iraq

Thank you for what, writing a letter that is nothing more than a collection of Democrat talking points to President Bush? I would think he could think of better things to do with the last few days of his life than serve as a propaganda tool for the Democrat Party.

*shrugs* they used Cindy Sheehan like a dishrag and she apparently enjoyed it......

another bullshit thread that attempts to rewrite history. Everyone believed that Saddam had WMDs. Congress authorized and funded the stupid Iraq war.

I think most agree that it was a terrible waste of american money and lives, just like viet nam and afghanistan, but to claim that Bush did it all by himself is nothing but a partisan lie.

No one committed any "war crimes" except Saddam when he gassed his own people. The guy needed to go but we could have eliminated him without spending so many lives and so much money.

Jr. didn't do it by himself. A frat boy like him is too fucking stupid to make things like that happen.

Wanna know who's responsible? Simple................it's that heartless bastard known as Dick Cheney.

I'd like to see him hung in Spandau.................

Actually it's true. Bush was scheduled to make a speech at some event in Switzerland and they had to uninvite him because his coming to Switzerland was going to cause a lot of protests and create such instability, they didn't want to deal with it. People in other parts of the worls LOATH the man and think he has commited crimes against humanity.

Actually, it is flatly untrue.

Protests? Big fuckin' deal.

But arrest?

Not a chance in the universe.

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/02/06/world/europe/06bush.html?_r=0
George Bush calls off trip to Switzerland | Law | The Guardian
Who's Afraid of War Crimes Prosecution? Cheney Cancels Canada Visit | Global Research TV

You apparently can't read either. I didn't say anything about him being arrested; I said people around the world would like to see him be tried for war crimes and crimes against humanity. How many countries have you been to over the past 10 years? I've been to 40. I work in an international environment. I've lived in 4 different countries on several different continents as well as spending considerable time in many other countries, while the Iraq was was going on. I've worked with, lived with, socialized with and talked to people from at least a hundred different countries. They all, every single one, loath Bush and most think he is a criminal.
:eusa_liar:

Actually it's true. Bush was scheduled to make a speech at some event in Switzerland and they had to uninvite him because his coming to Switzerland was going to cause a lot of protests and create such instability, they didn't want to deal with it. People in other parts of the worls LOATH the man and think he has commited crimes against humanity.

But arrest?

Basically yeah.

There is no way any other nation is going to arrest an ex president or even vice president of the United States.

But arrest?

Who's Afraid of War Crimes Prosecution? Cheney Cancels Canada Visit | Global Research TV

You apparently can't read either. I didn't say anything about him being arrested; I said people around the world would like to see him be tried for war crimes and crimes against humanity. How many countries have you been to over the past 10 years? I've been to 40. I work in an international environment. I've lived in 4 different countries on several different continents as well as spending considerable time in many other countries, while the Iraq was was going on. I've worked with, lived with, socialized with and talked to people from at least a hundred different countries. They all, every single one, loath Bush and most think he is a criminal.

Actually..I met some Georgian Mafia Types in Istanbul that thought Bush was a great man.

Go figure.

:eusa_whistle:

But arrest?

Basically yeah.

There is no way any other nation is going to arrest an ex president or even vice president of the United States.

Betcha they never go back to Europe.

Actually..I met some Georgian Mafia Types in Istanbul that thought Bush was a great man.

Go figure.

Actually..I met some Al Qaeda Terrorist types in Ben Ghazi that expressed their gratitude towards Obama for allowing them to brutally murder 4 Americans.

Go figure.

But arrest?

LOL What part do you think I am lying about, how I live and travel or what people think of Bush? I have, actually, been to 40 countries over the past 10 years, and not for short periods of time. I travel an average of 16 weeks per year. Also, I have lived and worked in 4 different countries over the past 10 years: my job is international, and the people I work with are international. I've never met someone from another country who admires Bush. Not one. And I don't bring up politics. Because my job is international, and I deal with people from all over the world everyday, it can be too sensitive for me to bring up politics, but others do bring it up and when they ascertain they can be frank with me, I learn what they actually think, which is they believe Bush went into Iraq for oil and they believe he is guilty of war crimes. Everyone talks to me, I am just that kind of person. I don't say much, but I am open to listening. Taxi drivers, waiters, people I meet everywhere I go from all walks of life and people I work with and befriend. I have never met anyone from another country who admires Bush; in fact, they despise him. That is why the Nobel people went a little crazy and gave the prize to Obama, it was out of such relief the world was done with Bush. The world breathed a cumulative sigh of relief when Bush's presidency ended.

Last edited:

But arrest?

Basically yeah.

That's my point. There is no doubt that -- like lots of a certain type of present day American liberals -- many other people in other nations loathe President Bush and Vice President Cheney.

Reasonable people can debate the proposition that "Booooosh lied" to get us into war. Even the defenders of President Bush cannot make the claim that he was actually correct in everything he said. Indeed, I even acknowledge that the way he spoke was deficient in terms of clarity and purpose.

I have no doubt that if the former President and Vice President were to go to certain nations in Europe, there would be orchestrated protests.

But the prospect that any such nation's government would even consider allowing anybody to "arrest" the former American President or Vice President is just ridiculous.

Hate to tell you, but the NRA is never going to be part of the solution, they're nothing more than lobbyists for the gun makers.

Why else do you think they keep trying to scare you about the chances of your house being invaded, or that you may be taken over by the government? If you're not scared, you're not gonna buy a gun.

LaPierre is one of the stupidest humans currently on the planet.

Rage Against the Machine guitarist Tom Morello is backing his good friend and speaking out against the U.S. involvement in Iraq.

"There's nothing more courageous than a soldier who stands up against an unjust war," Morello added. "And in that regard, Tomas Young is not just a war hero – he's a real peace hero . . .

Tom Morello On Iraq: Rage Against The Machine Guitarist Calls War 'Unjust'
Leave it to Lakhota to throw up abject bullshit from an avowed communist piece o' shit.

Seriously, do you think that anybody, besides your handful of fellow idiots up here, actually takes ANYTHING you post seriously?

Tom Morrello?......Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaa!

Thanks for yet another laugh, Buddy!

"The power elite, especially the liberal elite, has always been willing to sacrifice integrity and truth for power, personal advancement, foundation grants, awards, tenured professorships, columns, book contracts, television appearances, generous lecture fees and social status."

As long as PROFIT$ are made from the mass murder of civilians, there will be no shortage of "patriotic" enablers, both liberal and conservative, since they all worship the same god$.

Chris Hedges: The Treason of the Intellectuals - Chris Hedges' Columns - Truthdig

Have Bush or Cheney left the country since leaving office?

Forum List

Back