The lack of concern by the left over nuclear armaggedon from Putin is very odd.

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
The left freaked out over Trump tweets to KJU. They said KJU was going to nuke the US and we were all going to die.

KJU and his 30 nukes with no delivery system.

Now we have Poot who invaded Ukraine and is threatening to use his 6000 nukes WITH INCREDIBLY POWERFUL DELIVERY SYSTEMS….

….and we have crickets from the left.

My only conclusion is TDS. What else can it be to explain such a response when it should be the opposite.

KJU should have been dismissed as an unrealistic threat and people should be freaking out over Pooty.

My only conclusion is TDS. What else can it be to explain such a response when it should be the opposite.

TDS and general mental illness as usual. If Trump were attacking Putin sending Migs to Ukraine and 14 billion dollars cutting off all his banks you KNOW the Left would be hollering blood curdling screams of Trump's incompetence, recklessness and WW Four breaking out any minute now with the end of the world coming and an emergency counsel needing drawn together immediately to impeach Trump!

At the very least, they would have to hold Trump in a slimy DC prison cell for 33 years on bread and water for crimes against humanity!

If Putin is insistent on Nuclear Armageddon, why would he waste time in the Ukraine?

He said he will nuke if his plans are interfered with.

So you consider his threat hollow based on his invasion of Ukraine?

I really hope your post ages well.

The left freaked out over Trump tweets to KJU. They said KJU was going to nuke the US and we were all going to die.

Now we have Poot who invaded Ukraine and is threatening to use his 6000 nukes WITH INCREDIBLY POWERFUL DELIVERY SYSTEMS….

KJU should have been dismissed as an unrealistic threat and people should be freaking out over Pooty.

Putin is getting ready to release some juicy dirt soon.

We could ignore NK too. It's a valid point for discussion. With Russia, NATO has gigatons of nuclear capability.

Oh hush up, good grief

TDS and general mental illness as usual. If Trump were attacking Putin sending Migs to Ukraine and 14 billion dollars cutting off all his banks you KNOW the Left would be hollering blood curdling screams of Trump's incompetence, recklessness and WW Four breaking out any minute now with the end of the world coming and an emergency counsel needing drawn together immediately to impeach Trump!

At the very least, they would have to hold Trump in a slimy DC prison cell for 33 years on bread and water for crimes against humanity!
US imports of Russian oil increased from 14 million barrels to 72 million barrels from 2016-2020.

He said he will nuke if his plans are interfered with.

So you consider his threat hollow based on his invasion of Ukraine?

I really hope your post ages well.
1. So we shouldn't interfere with his plans?
2. I consider any threat of nuclear annihilation to be hollow, regardless of Ukraine.
3. Have you completed your bomb shelter?

1. So we shouldn't interfere with his plans?
2. I consider any threat of nuclear annihilation to be hollow, regardless of Ukraine.
3. Have you completed your bomb shelter?
Putin should be taken seriously.

Forum List

Back