The Kraken Kracks

This is going to be the plaintiff's powerful argument.

Words from the progressive shithole known as Twitter. No one cares but Baizuos.

In what way is Twitter progressive. Be specific.

A lot of haters. A lot of progressives on a steady self righteous vomit diet.

So you can't answer. Is it because you're stupid?

I did answer, the haters are the progressives, and Twiitter backs what they say. Comprehension could be your friend.

Anybody crying about Dominion and having a blind eye towards ES&S can't be trusted.

1616454412706.png

And it is still highly unlikely. Trump got more black votes not less. You neglected to say those areas are black. It was planned so the race card could be pulled.
Not that much more black vote and those areas aren’t entirely black.

At the end of the day, most large cities vote overwhelmingly for Democrats and so large amounts of votes are going to “drop” for Biden at a time.

It’s completely expected

I did answer, the haters are the progressives, and Twiitter backs what they say. Comprehension could be your friend.

That's not an answer to the question. You're way too stupid for me to waste any more time on. But I'll continue to laugh at your idiocy.

That's not an answer to the question. You're way too stupid for me to waste any more time on. But I'll continue to laugh at your idiocy.

Try something original. You are fresh out of original.

Bwahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She's right. Unfortunately, Trump supporters are not reasonable people. And guess what? They KNEW that Trump supporters were not reasonable people because they'd been snookering them for years. Unfortunately, that is no legal defense against charges of slander, liable, or defamation of character, especially since she just admitted her guilt.

And it is still highly unlikely. Trump got more black votes not less. You neglected to say those areas are black. It was planned so the race card could be pulled.
Not that much more black vote and those areas aren’t entirely black.

At the end of the day, most large cities vote overwhelmingly for Democrats and so large amounts of votes are going to “drop” for Biden at a time.

It’s completely expected
Why would you think I would imply all Black? The fact is they are the vast majority of voters in large cities. They are right where the Democrats put them. They used them again and will shit on them for the next four years.

Stupid goat, because you can't PROVE a case doesn't make it false, nor is dropping a case you can't win to avoid a billion dollar lawsuit a bad thing, and a company invested in billions of dollars making voting machines suspected of fraud getting over on its puny prosecutor a victory to be celebrated by anyone except for either an itinerant idiot or the Dominion company, which are you?

Wow a lot of conservatives use that same excuse when sued for their slander and liable.

How can she on one had say that no reasonable person would believe what she said was true then turn around and say all she said was fact?

I don't think a judge is going to buy that.

The woman needs to be disbarred.

Stupid goat, because you can't PROVE a case doesn't make it false, nor is dropping a case you can't win to avoid a billion dollar lawsuit a bad thing, and a company invested in billions of dollars making voting machines suspected of fraud getting over on its puny prosecutor a victory to be celebrated by anyone except for either an itinerant idiot or the Dominion company, which are you?

It’s all about the power and money for the left and those apologists we see on this site are willful sheep. They won’t get it until they take a bullet to the head in front of a mass grave. My family has seen it.

Wisc-Mich.jpg

This didnt happen...but Putin stole the 2016 election.
Don‘t see your point
That some precincts reported late?
View attachment 470984
They are not precincts reporting late. That represent ballot drops with impossible fraudulent numbers.

The four vote updates in question are:

1. An update in Michigan listed as of 6:31AM Eastern Time on November 4th, 2020, which shows 141,258 votes for Joe Biden and 5,968 votes for Donald Trump
  2. An update in Wisconsin listed as 3:42AM Central Time on November 4th, 2020, which shows 143,379 votes for Joe Biden and 25,163 votes for Donald Trump
  3. A vote update in Georgia listed at 1:34AM Eastern Time on November 4th, 2020, which shows 136,155 votes for Joe Biden and 29,115 votes for Donald Trump
  4. An update in Michigan listed as of 3:50AM Eastern Time on November 4th, 2020, which shows 54,497 votes for Joe Biden and 4,718 votes for Donald Trump.
Never explained. Why? What is the rational explanation for those numbers?

So?
So, it shows fraud. Those kind of totals are impossible especially in swing states. Keep lying. I expect nothing else from you.
No, it shows that some precincts are heavy Democrat
Where, I live, an overwhelming number of voters are Republican

What makes you think votes would be close to 50/50?
What makes you think they would be that lopsided? Those are practically impossible percentages of a single ballot drop.
Let me see...

We have some areas, let’s call them “cities”, where large blocks of voters vote for Democrats
Not unlikely at all, that is how elections work. Cities vote Democratic.
The black vote turned the election to Biden.

In the most contested municipalities, vote counting stopped for a few hours, then all of a sudden 100% of all votes counted were for Biden, just enough to get him the win.
Sidney Powell just admitted everything she said was a lie. Grow a set of balls and admit you believed her lies and were wrong.

Just in those municipalities...nowhere else?
Sidney Powell is just using the Fox News Tucker Carlson defense: to wit, only a friggin moron would beleive anything that she or Tucker Carlson has to say.

When those in power move to your left, you are toast

In the most contested municipalities, vote counting stopped for a few hours, then all of a sudden 100% of all votes counted were for Biden, just enough to get him the win.
Sidney Powell just admitted everything she said was a lie. Grow a set of balls and admit you believed her lies and were wrong.

Just in those municipalities...nowhere else?
Sidney Powell is just using the Fox News Tucker Carlson defense: to wit, only a friggin moron would beleive anything that she or Tucker Carlson has to say.

When those in power move to your left, you are toast
I still believe in this country and its institutions despite the best attempts by Trump and Trumpsters, like Sydney Powell, to destroy that trust.

Wisc-Mich.jpg

This didnt happen...but Putin stole the 2016 election.
Don‘t see your point
That some precincts reported late?
View attachment 470984
They are not precincts reporting late. That represent ballot drops with impossible fraudulent numbers.

The four vote updates in question are:

1. An update in Michigan listed as of 6:31AM Eastern Time on November 4th, 2020, which shows 141,258 votes for Joe Biden and 5,968 votes for Donald Trump
  2. An update in Wisconsin listed as 3:42AM Central Time on November 4th, 2020, which shows 143,379 votes for Joe Biden and 25,163 votes for Donald Trump
  3. A vote update in Georgia listed at 1:34AM Eastern Time on November 4th, 2020, which shows 136,155 votes for Joe Biden and 29,115 votes for Donald Trump
  4. An update in Michigan listed as of 3:50AM Eastern Time on November 4th, 2020, which shows 54,497 votes for Joe Biden and 4,718 votes for Donald Trump.
Never explained. Why? What is the rational explanation for those numbers?

So?
So, it shows fraud. Those kind of totals are impossible especially in swing states. Keep lying. I expect nothing else from you.
No, it shows that some precincts are heavy Democrat
Where, I live, an overwhelming number of voters are Republican

What makes you think votes would be close to 50/50?
What makes you think they would be that lopsided? Those are practically impossible percentages of a single ballot drop.
Let me see...

We have some areas, let’s call them “cities”, where large blocks of voters vote for Democrats
Not unlikely at all, that is how elections work. Cities vote Democratic.
The black vote turned the election to Biden.
As unlikely as a presidential candidate winning only one bellwether county out of 19? Nope it is obvious fraud.

Forum List

Back