The Killing Of The United States of America

You are bull. Ignorant people voted for Trump. Maybe you think we should be using traditional transportation. Horses. People have been voting by mail for hundreds of years.

If ignorant and stupid people voted for Republicans, the commies would not be trying to make voting as easy as lighting a cigarette. Look at the ghettos in the US. They vote 97% Democrat every election. Think those people have the slightest understanding of our country, politics, policies or candidates?

Poor little commie, you're displaying your ignorance again. Democrats were responsible for Jim Crow laws, the rest of your post is full of it.
Southern Krackers were responsible for Jim Crow, much as their descendents are now attempting the modern version - voter restriction - under the Republican label.

Do you really think everyone can't see exactly what's happening?

Do YOU know anything about the history of our country? Certainly, you know very little about the English language.

You own Jim Crow, punkin, no matter how much you try to deny it.

Google it. I searched "vote spikes for Biden"
So you don’t know where to find this data?
I found the data I need. That data proves fraud. But you can prove me wrong by finding similar data in past elections. Until you do that, that data proves fraud. Those are mathematically impossible percentages and any honest person knows it.

If the Democrats are allowed to pass and implement this bill, you will have two choices, accept the loss of everything this country has ever stood for, or prepare for the second American Revolution.

This is the most comprehensive explanation of what's in HR-1 that I've seen. Please read the complete report before commenting. Thanks in advance.

You mean a third American revolution. The second one occurred on 1/6. It failed. Miserably.

Vandalism is not a revolution. What happened in CHAZ was closer to one. Are you ever not an OCD ridden fool?

LOL

Tell it to the revolutionaries....

Two people don’t make a revolution. Hell 200 don’t. 2000 don’t. You’re dumb.

LOLOL

You're illiterate, ShortBus...

a fundamental change in political organization​
especially : the overthrow or renunciation of one government or ruler and the substitution of another by the governed​

... look at that ^^^ Nothing in the definition of "revolution" cares about the size of the revolution.

1591874209475-png.348715

prove it,, and if they did two wrongs dont make a right,,,

Amazing - One drop box in Harris county which has a population of 4.7 million people. Idiots.
The only way they win is to suppress votes.
Securing elections is not suppressing the vote. The people in GA were protesting the need for IDs.
The elections are secure. These laws aren’t intended to fix a problem since the problem doesn’t really exist.
If they were secure Trump would be president. Next.
:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Uh, no. If Trump got more votes to beat Biden, he'd be president.
Biden won by massive fraud. Nothing you can ever say will change that fact.
:itsok:
Massive and obvious fraud. FACT.
LOL

Spits you, a lunatic nobody in an Internet forum. Whereas all these groups say you're an imbecile....

the members of Election Infrastructure Government Coordinating Council (GCC) Executive Committee – Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA) Assistant Director Bob Kolasky, U.S. Election Assistance Commission Chair Benjamin Hovland, National Association of Secretaries of State (NASS) President Maggie Toulouse Oliver, National Association of State Election Directors (NASED) President Lori Augino, and Escambia County (Florida) Supervisor of Elections David Stafford – and the members of the Election Infrastructure Sector Coordinating Council (SCC) – Chair Brian Hancock (Unisyn Voting Solutions), Vice Chair Sam Derheimer (Hart InterCivic), Chris Wlaschin (Election Systems & Software), Ericka Haas (Electronic Registration Information Center), and Maria Bianchi (Democracy Works)
Everyone of them corrupt as the day is long. The corruption was proven by the illegitimate president we have right now.
LOLOLOL

You don't even know who they are or what information they have which led them to be included in that joint statement. What a deranged lunatic you are.

anyone to stupid to answer those has no business voting,,,
How about people too stupid to spell "too" are not allowed to vote?
mine is a product of public education not lack of any education,,,

I am sure youre one of those people that cant have a verbal conversation because you dont know if they are spelling correctly or using proper quotations,,,
Uh, no, public education teaches the circumstances required to utilize the spelling, "too." That you don't know when to apply it is solely your fault, not anyone else's. But it figures you blame others for your own limitations.

so I got this right,, youre complaining I put one O where there should be two of them???

you need to find another hobby,,,
No, I was not complaining. I was asking you if that should be a disqualifying factor to prevent folks from being allowed to vote. It was your idea to disqualify voters based on a literacy test. I'm just wondering who gets to decide such a test?
if you think using one O when there should be two O's then you should pass a law,,,

you might try masturbation as a hobby,, I hear it has a great success rate
I'd appreciate it if you would please keep your homo-erotic fantasies to yourself.
hey dude thats a private matter,, if you want other participants you call someone else,,,
LOL

Hey, it's your fantasy. I'd just wish you'd keep it to yourself.

prove it,, and if they did two wrongs dont make a right,,,

Amazing - One drop box in Harris county which has a population of 4.7 million people. Idiots.
The only way they win is to suppress votes.
Securing elections is not suppressing the vote. The people in GA were protesting the need for IDs.
The elections are secure. These laws aren’t intended to fix a problem since the problem doesn’t really exist.
If they were secure Trump would be president. Next.
:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Uh, no. If Trump got more votes to beat Biden, he'd be president.
Biden won by massive fraud. Nothing you can ever say will change that fact.
:itsok:
Massive and obvious fraud. FACT.
LOL

Spits you, a lunatic nobody in an Internet forum. Whereas all these groups say you're an imbecile....

the members of Election Infrastructure Government Coordinating Council (GCC) Executive Committee – Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA) Assistant Director Bob Kolasky, U.S. Election Assistance Commission Chair Benjamin Hovland, National Association of Secretaries of State (NASS) President Maggie Toulouse Oliver, National Association of State Election Directors (NASED) President Lori Augino, and Escambia County (Florida) Supervisor of Elections David Stafford – and the members of the Election Infrastructure Sector Coordinating Council (SCC) – Chair Brian Hancock (Unisyn Voting Solutions), Vice Chair Sam Derheimer (Hart InterCivic), Chris Wlaschin (Election Systems & Software), Ericka Haas (Electronic Registration Information Center), and Maria Bianchi (Democracy Works)
Everyone of them corrupt as the day is long. The corruption was proven by the illegitimate president we have right now.
LOLOLOL

You don't even know who they are or what information they have which led them to be included in that joint statement. What a deranged lunatic you are.
The narrative dictated what they said. This is a massive cover up of obvious fraud. You have lost this argument. The massive fraud is a fact.

anyone to stupid to answer those has no business voting,,,
How about people too stupid to spell "too" are not allowed to vote?
mine is a product of public education not lack of any education,,,

I am sure youre one of those people that cant have a verbal conversation because you dont know if they are spelling correctly or using proper quotations,,,
Uh, no, public education teaches the circumstances required to utilize the spelling, "too." That you don't know when to apply it is solely your fault, not anyone else's. But it figures you blame others for your own limitations.

so I got this right,, youre complaining I put one O where there should be two of them???

you need to find another hobby,,,
No, I was not complaining. I was asking you if that should be a disqualifying factor to prevent folks from being allowed to vote. It was your idea to disqualify voters based on a literacy test. I'm just wondering who gets to decide such a test?
if you think using one O when there should be two O's then you should pass a law,,,

you might try masturbation as a hobby,, I hear it has a great success rate
I'd appreciate it if you would please keep your homo-erotic fantasies to yourself.
hey dude thats a private matter,, if you want other participants you call someone else,,,
LOL

Hey, it's your fantasy. I'd just wish you'd keep it to yourself.
it was my suggestion for your ailment,,,

Sure. We should also have questions on there like “was Obama born in the US”, “did Clinton kill Vince Foster”, “did Obama found ISIS”, “does the ACA have death panels”.

Political ignorance goes both ways. A person may know who the speaker is, but be extremely ignorant anyway.

That's stupid. You are saying opinions should be posed as questions. It's like asking if you are on commie care if you could keep your doctor. If a person doesn't know who the Speaker even is, they are not in tune to any politics whatsoever. Those are the people that shouldn't be voting.

Some voters who supported presumptive President-elect Joseph R. Biden are already experiencing regret, according to a new poll.

Roughly 17% of Biden voters said they wouldn’t have voted for him if they had known about his record as well as that of President Trump, found the survey commissioned by the conservative Media Research Center.

The biggest movement away from Mr. Biden was among his voters who only after the election learned about shady business deals involving Mr. Biden’s son, Hunter. Forty-five percent of Biden voters said they didn’t know about Hunter Biden’s deals, and 9.4% said they would not have voted for the former vice president had they known.

The Democrats want to insure the Obama Money people choose our leaders, and that's pretty desperate and pathetic.

Google it. I searched "vote spikes for Biden"
So you don’t know where to find this data?
I found the data I need. That data proves fraud. But you can prove me wrong by finding similar data in past elections. Until you do that, that data proves fraud. Those are mathematically impossible percentages and any honest person knows it.
It proves no such thing, ya raving lunatic. :cuckoo:
And you are just the run of the mill, dime a dozen liar.

If the Democrats are allowed to pass and implement this bill, you will have two choices, accept the loss of everything this country has ever stood for, or prepare for the second American Revolution.

This is the most comprehensive explanation of what's in HR-1 that I've seen. Please read the complete report before commenting. Thanks in advance.

Was wondering how long before the anti-democracy crowd would be bitching about HR-1. It will probably pass. Have you picked your next country yet? Bye.
They want to make DC a state along with other odd laws. Will never pass in the senate.
Nope. If you had read my long post where some air head, wanted me to respond to the right wing talking points post, slanted their way those to ignorant of lazy to read a piece of legislation, you would have seen my comment, saying I do not care about that section and would just as soon DC stay as it is. I am not much of a throw the baby with the bathwater. Never, ever saw a piece of legislation (especially one as complicated as that, thought most are nowadays) that I agreed with every single line. Overall, I still support the bill. It will be tweaked and edited before this is over in the Senate. It goes a long way to requiring securities and accountabilities, and conformance performance across the country in regards to Federal elections, that were complained about by both sides during the 2020, including paper backup that can be viewed by the voter and cross referenced to the electronic count to insure the worst fear (voting machine programming shenanigans) to not take place. It codifies early voting times that is being curtailed in state legislatures, in the effort to keep the opposition party from voting. It makes registering to vote simpler and quicker for all that have trouble standing in line at some location (often DMV) to register or make changes to registration and make the voting database more accessible to states cross referencing voters that might try to register in more than one place. the bill does a host of thing and contribute to greater participation of the populous in voting, which is the basis of our democratically elected representative form of constitutional governance.
So how do you think it will pass when the resolution has DC as a state in it?
Don't know. Just as soon it got stripped in the Senate, as it is not the primary focus of the bill. I prefer clean legislation that stays on topic, just as I prefer clean spending bills that stay on topic, as we all do, but do not get very often anymore. Not sure we ever have, but I didn't start reading entire pieces of legislation until a few years ago, as I too was to lazy to do more than just bitch about what some partisan writer picked out as the most important to make a case for or against based on their political preferences.
Is it the fault of the partisanship of a writer to question why a bill for COVID relief for the American people includes millions of dollars to Ivy League Universities with endowments of billions?

Are you concerned that other reporters and writers dont see an issue with that?

Or is it the "Faux News" organization who is the problem.
You do know you are on the wrong thread, right? HR-1 is about voting, not covid. That last paragraph refers to some dumb ass Representative thinking the bill on securing and codifying voting federal elections should also have statehood for DC. Support it if you like. It is just not an issue I care about and is not associated with voting, voting rights or voting laws. Always dishonest when some jerk tacks on a unrelated matter, standard legislation or spending. Often it is either a tag along to something they will pass or a poison pill to kill good legislation, but always a bad idea in my opinion, as I prefer clean legislation.
My error.
I did not have the patience to read your, as you put it, long post. Not your fault. My lack of free time. I misunderstood the topic and I made an ass of myself.
Happened before and will happen again. But I learn from it every time.

I am sorry I wasted your time.
Nah. It is a long ass post. Worse than that, the post only goes half way through that long ass piece of legislation. There is stuff in there to like and dislike for everybody.
I never read the legislation....I only heard bits and pieces of it......how many pages is it?
Don't actually know. I only got as far as section M and the pdf scroller was only about half way. Later tonight will look to see what might be in the rest of it.

You found data from 2020 that you think "proves" fraud but have nothing to compare it to?

You can't prove fraud unless you show me that the "vote drops" from 2020 are different than previous elections.

GOP plaintiff prevailed on 14 of the 21 cases decided on the merits.
Source for this claim?
LOL

Here's the next one...

^^^ that does not prove voter fraud occurred in the 2020 general election.

face-palm-gif.278959
That says nothing about the numbers I posted. Find similar numbers in another presidential election or just admit there was fraud. You have your illegitimate turnip in office, you could try being honest.

You found data from 2020 that you think "proves" fraud but have nothing to compare it to?

You can't prove fraud unless you show me that the "vote drops" from 2020 are different than previous elections.
I offered the numbers. There is nothing to compare with. Do not tell me there is not data from previous elections. Now find some or admit that is fraud.

Source for this claim?
LOL

Here's the next one...

face-palm-gif.278959
That says nothing about the numbers I posted. Find similar numbers in another presidential election or just admit there was fraud. You have your illegitimate turnip in office, you could try being honest.
I'm posting the lawsuits you were talking about. So far, the first 3 are not about fraud. Did Trump win any cases of fraud??

I offered the numbers. There is nothing to compare with. Do not tell me there is not data from previous elections. Now find some or admit that is fraud.
LOLOL

It's no one else's job to do your homework. :lmao:

Source for this claim?
LOL

Here's the next one...

face-palm-gif.278959
I'm posting the lawsuits you were talking about. So far, the first 3 are not about fraud. Did Trump win any cases of fraud??
Yes. The Russia hoax was PROVEN fake.

Forum List

Back