The Killing Of The United States of America

prove it,, and if they did two wrongs dont make a right,,,

Amazing - One drop box in Harris county which has a population of 4.7 million people. Idiots.
The only way they win is to suppress votes.
Securing elections is not suppressing the vote. The people in GA were protesting the need for IDs.
The elections are secure. These laws aren’t intended to fix a problem since the problem doesn’t really exist.
If they were secure Trump would be president. Next.
:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Uh, no. If Trump got more votes to beat Biden, he'd be president.
Biden won by massive fraud. Nothing you can ever say will change that fact.
:itsok:
Massive and obvious fraud. FACT.
LOL

Spits you, a lunatic nobody in an Internet forum. Whereas all these groups say you're an imbecile....

the members of Election Infrastructure Government Coordinating Council (GCC) Executive Committee – Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA) Assistant Director Bob Kolasky, U.S. Election Assistance Commission Chair Benjamin Hovland, National Association of Secretaries of State (NASS) President Maggie Toulouse Oliver, National Association of State Election Directors (NASED) President Lori Augino, and Escambia County (Florida) Supervisor of Elections David Stafford – and the members of the Election Infrastructure Sector Coordinating Council (SCC) – Chair Brian Hancock (Unisyn Voting Solutions), Vice Chair Sam Derheimer (Hart InterCivic), Chris Wlaschin (Election Systems & Software), Ericka Haas (Electronic Registration Information Center), and Maria Bianchi (Democracy Works)

If the Democrats are allowed to pass and implement this bill, you will have two choices, accept the loss of everything this country has ever stood for, or prepare for the second American Revolution.

This is the most comprehensive explanation of what's in HR-1 that I've seen. Please read the complete report before commenting. Thanks in advance.

Was wondering how long before the anti-democracy crowd would be bitching about HR-1. It will probably pass. Have you picked your next country yet? Bye.
They want to make DC a state along with other odd laws. Will never pass in the senate.
Nope. If you had read my long post where some air head, wanted me to respond to the right wing talking points post, slanted their way those to ignorant of lazy to read a piece of legislation, you would have seen my comment, saying I do not care about that section and would just as soon DC stay as it is. I am not much of a throw the baby with the bathwater. Never, ever saw a piece of legislation (especially one as complicated as that, thought most are nowadays) that I agreed with every single line. Overall, I still support the bill. It will be tweaked and edited before this is over in the Senate. It goes a long way to requiring securities and accountabilities, and conformance performance across the country in regards to Federal elections, that were complained about by both sides during the 2020, including paper backup that can be viewed by the voter and cross referenced to the electronic count to insure the worst fear (voting machine programming shenanigans) to not take place. It codifies early voting times that is being curtailed in state legislatures, in the effort to keep the opposition party from voting. It makes registering to vote simpler and quicker for all that have trouble standing in line at some location (often DMV) to register or make changes to registration and make the voting database more accessible to states cross referencing voters that might try to register in more than one place. the bill does a host of thing and contribute to greater participation of the populous in voting, which is the basis of our democratically elected representative form of constitutional governance.
So how do you think it will pass when the resolution has DC as a state in it?
Don't know. Just as soon it got stripped in the Senate, as it is not the primary focus of the bill. I prefer clean legislation that stays on topic, just as I prefer clean spending bills that stay on topic, as we all do, but do not get very often anymore. Not sure we ever have, but I didn't start reading entire pieces of legislation until a few years ago, as I too was to lazy to do more than just bitch about what some partisan writer picked out as the most important to make a case for or against based on their political preferences.
Is it the fault of the partisanship of a writer to question why a bill for COVID relief for the American people includes millions of dollars to Ivy League Universities with endowments of billions?

Are you concerned that other reporters and writers dont see an issue with that?

Or is it the "Faux News" organization who is the problem.
You do know you are on the wrong thread, right? HR-1 is about voting, not covid. That last paragraph refers to some dumb ass Representative thinking the bill on securing and codifying voting federal elections should also have statehood for DC. Support it if you like. It is just not an issue I care about and is not associated with voting, voting rights or voting laws. Always dishonest when some jerk tacks on a unrelated matter, standard legislation or spending. Often it is either a tag along to something they will pass or a poison pill to kill good legislation, but always a bad idea in my opinion, as I prefer clean legislation.
My error.
I did not have the patience to read your, as you put it, long post. Not your fault. My lack of free time. I misunderstood the topic and I made an ass of myself.
Happened before and will happen again. But I learn from it every time.

I am sorry I wasted your time.
Nah. It is a long ass post. Worse than that, the post only goes half way through that long ass piece of legislation. There is stuff in there to like and dislike for everybody.
I never read the legislation....I only heard bits and pieces of it......how many pages is it?

GOP plaintiff prevailed on 14 of the 21 cases decided on the merits.
Source for this claim?
LOL

Here's the first case on the list...

^^^ that does not prove voter fraud occurred in the 2020 general election.

face-palm-gif.278959

One specific law, the Fugitive Slave Act of 1850, forced individuals and local governments in non-slave states to participate in capturing escaped slaves and returning them to their owners, and specifically denied those captured people the right to any sort of trial or hearing prior to be shipped back South. It was a duly-enacted law, "defining the process in legislation", as you smugly put it. Would you consider that due process?
In the US? Absolutely. And many people received it. That they received due process is shown as it was not able to be contested in law.

Do you know anything about the history of your country?

Do you know anything about right and wrong?

Sorry, but if you think "I passed a law that says one group of people are property and should never be allowed to defend themselves in any way, and then I completely blocked any ability to contest my law in the courts, so that makes it due process and perfectly okay", then we literally have nothing to say to each other, because arguing with someone who supports pure evil while telling himself how good and smart he is for doing it is not someone who deserves to be spoken to as if he's human; that is a person who should be shunned like a plague.

If the Democrats are allowed to pass and implement this bill, you will have two choices, accept the loss of everything this country has ever stood for, or prepare for the second American Revolution.

This is the most comprehensive explanation of what's in HR-1 that I've seen. Please read the complete report before commenting. Thanks in advance.

Was wondering how long before the anti-democracy crowd would be bitching about HR-1. It will probably pass. Have you picked your next country yet? Bye.
They want to make DC a state along with other odd laws. Will never pass in the senate.
Nope. If you had read my long post where some air head, wanted me to respond to the right wing talking points post, slanted their way those to ignorant of lazy to read a piece of legislation, you would have seen my comment, saying I do not care about that section and would just as soon DC stay as it is. I am not much of a throw the baby with the bathwater. Never, ever saw a piece of legislation (especially one as complicated as that, thought most are nowadays) that I agreed with every single line. Overall, I still support the bill. It will be tweaked and edited before this is over in the Senate. It goes a long way to requiring securities and accountabilities, and conformance performance across the country in regards to Federal elections, that were complained about by both sides during the 2020, including paper backup that can be viewed by the voter and cross referenced to the electronic count to insure the worst fear (voting machine programming shenanigans) to not take place. It codifies early voting times that is being curtailed in state legislatures, in the effort to keep the opposition party from voting. It makes registering to vote simpler and quicker for all that have trouble standing in line at some location (often DMV) to register or make changes to registration and make the voting database more accessible to states cross referencing voters that might try to register in more than one place. the bill does a host of thing and contribute to greater participation of the populous in voting, which is the basis of our democratically elected representative form of constitutional governance.
So how do you think it will pass when the resolution has DC as a state in it?
Don't know. Just as soon it got stripped in the Senate, as it is not the primary focus of the bill. I prefer clean legislation that stays on topic, just as I prefer clean spending bills that stay on topic, as we all do, but do not get very often anymore. Not sure we ever have, but I didn't start reading entire pieces of legislation until a few years ago, as I too was to lazy to do more than just bitch about what some partisan writer picked out as the most important to make a case for or against based on their political preferences.
Is it the fault of the partisanship of a writer to question why a bill for COVID relief for the American people includes millions of dollars to Ivy League Universities with endowments of billions?

Are you concerned that other reporters and writers dont see an issue with that?

Or is it the "Faux News" organization who is the problem.
You do know you are on the wrong thread, right? HR-1 is about voting, not covid. That last paragraph refers to some dumb ass Representative thinking the bill on securing and codifying voting federal elections should also have statehood for DC. Support it if you like. It is just not an issue I care about and is not associated with voting, voting rights or voting laws. Always dishonest when some jerk tacks on a unrelated matter, standard legislation or spending. Often it is either a tag along to something they will pass or a poison pill to kill good legislation, but always a bad idea in my opinion, as I prefer clean legislation.
My error.
I did not have the patience to read your, as you put it, long post. Not your fault. My lack of free time. I misunderstood the topic and I made an ass of myself.
Happened before and will happen again. But I learn from it every time.

I am sorry I wasted your time.
Nah. It is a long ass post. Worse than that, the post only goes half way through that long ass piece of legislation. There is stuff in there to like and dislike for everybody.
Name one thing any Republican would like.
Name on thing a republican led house and senate would write that a democrat would like.

Problem is, there is no such thing as compromise anymore.

Funny thing about the "America Recovery Act"....President Biden asked (paraphrased) "what should be taken out. Who doesn't want to help the American People who need money in their pockets? Who doesnt want to ensure our kids get back to school?"

But when people wanted to asnwer that question of his, he took no questions.

Such as...

How does giving millions to ivy league schools who have millions in endowments help Americans put money in their pocket? How does giving money to Museums who have millions in donations put money in Americans pockets?

Its a smoke and mirror thing with our elected officials.

Personally, I am sick of it.

You mean a third American revolution. The second one occurred on 1/6. It failed. Miserably.

Vandalism is not a revolution. What happened in CHAZ was closer to one. Are you ever not an OCD ridden fool?

LOL

Tell it to the revolutionaries....

Two people don’t make a revolution. Hell 200 don’t. 2000 don’t. You’re dumb.

The elites are laughing at us all for what they have done. All of us gave our issues. The ones that let them get out of control or at the edge are in power now. Many are freaks. And they have used social justice against the Constitution and the Bible against their own citizens. And what is crazy is that it is picking up steam. The serious thing is that most of the Progs are not that good. And in fact they are incompetent during a bad time. Cuomo may be getting jettisoned to save the other morons like Newsome, Wolf, Murphy and Whitmer and more. These people are the pre Castro, pre Che, pre Stalin and pre Hitler types. And they have convinced voters that Repubs are. The globalist believing sect of the Repubs have the capability. And W. Bush/Dick Cheyney with the Homeland Security, Patriot Act and TSA did their damage.
The ones that just lost power were ready to jettison the constitution, rule of law free elections and peaceful transition in favor of mob rule to put the loser back in power without regard to who won the election. Me think thou dost protest too much.

I get it. You wanted Trump to win. You really believed he would. But he didn’t. You don’t have to invest excuses for him.
Trump did win. He was defrauded. They are not excuses they are the truth.
It’s an excuse. You decided Trump was going to win. You excluded all other possibilities. Then when he lost, you searched for a reason to believe what you wanted to believe.

It’s like if I declared that KC was going to win the super bowl a week before it occurred. Then when they lost, I said it was only because of cheating. You’d question whether I was fairly accusing them because I had decided the outcome even before it occurred.
I did not search the evidence of fraud was all over until it was censored. Why would they censor what supposedly is a lie? Guilt has been admitted in countless ways. Censorship is just one of them.
The evidence came from people similarly conditioned to believe it existed. Trump was saying this the whole time.

Paraphrasing, he said he’d only lose if there was fraud. Now how could he know that before the election? No votes were counted but he was telling people he had already won.

You call censorship, other people call stopping misinformation. I wouldn’t want to be part of perpetuating your lies either.
The evidence came from the states own data. The evidence came from concerned citizens. The evidence came from cardboard being put over windows. The evidence came from stopping the count in states at about the same time only to resume without observers.
The “concerned citizens” were conditioned to believe fraud was occurring. They were told repeatedly to expect it. So when some idiot sees a camera crew wheeling in their equipment, they go straight to Facebook claiming that they were bringing in fake ballots in the middle of the night. Did they see any ballots? No. They saw a suitcase with camera equipment but they assumed it was ballots because that’s what they were told was going to happen. They wanted it to happen. They needed it to happen.

This happened over and over and over again.
People were continually told Trump was a criminal and a traitor and 75 million voted for him. The number is actually higher than that. The spikes are so obvious. No candidate ever gets 94% of a vote drop. Show me another election where that happened.
You made the claim. Aren’t you going to substantiate it?
Are you going to show me another presidential election with those kind of numbers. My post was edited, go back and read it.

You mean a third American revolution. The second one occurred on 1/6. It failed. Miserably.

God you're stupid. That wasn't a revolution. If the second one comes, there will be no questions about what it is.

Why should I not believe the revolutionaries who fought there to salvage the election they believe was stolen from them?

The elites are laughing at us all for what they have done. All of us gave our issues. The ones that let them get out of control or at the edge are in power now. Many are freaks. And they have used social justice against the Constitution and the Bible against their own citizens. And what is crazy is that it is picking up steam. The serious thing is that most of the Progs are not that good. And in fact they are incompetent during a bad time. Cuomo may be getting jettisoned to save the other morons like Newsome, Wolf, Murphy and Whitmer and more. These people are the pre Castro, pre Che, pre Stalin and pre Hitler types. And they have convinced voters that Repubs are. The globalist believing sect of the Repubs have the capability. And W. Bush/Dick Cheyney with the Homeland Security, Patriot Act and TSA did their damage.
The ones that just lost power were ready to jettison the constitution, rule of law free elections and peaceful transition in favor of mob rule to put the loser back in power without regard to who won the election. Me think thou dost protest too much.
Ironic, when the mention of fraud was censored.

Are you going to show me another presidential election with those kind of numbers. My post was edited, go back and read it.
Sure. Just show me where I can find the data for a “vote drop”.

What is a “vote drop” anyway?

Poor little stupid commie, this bill limits any case challenging it to one court. Do try to keep up.
How is that not due process?

Tell you what, punkin. How about when we wrest control of the country back from your demented pervert leader, we pass laws that prevent leftists from voting, then pass laws that they can't challenge the voting laws in court and just have to accept being a permanent underclass, and we'll still see if you feel as sanguine about "As long as you pass a law, it's due process and fine no matter how egregious" as you do when it suits your agenda?

I think it's very telling that leftists advocate tyranny against the right because of how "evil" they think we are, but don't worry that we'll do the same to them because it's against our morals; in essence, they depend on us to not be what they attack us for being, in order to allow them to attack us for being y attack us for being something that they're depending on us not being.

prove it,, and if they did two wrongs dont make a right,,,

Amazing - One drop box in Harris county which has a population of 4.7 million people. Idiots.
The only way they win is to suppress votes.
Securing elections is not suppressing the vote. The people in GA were protesting the need for IDs.
The elections are secure. These laws aren’t intended to fix a problem since the problem doesn’t really exist.
:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Uh, no. If Trump got more votes to beat Biden, he'd be president.
Biden won by massive fraud. Nothing you can ever say will change that fact.
:itsok:
Massive and obvious fraud. FACT.
LOL

Spits you, a lunatic nobody in an Internet forum. Whereas all these groups say you're an imbecile....

the members of Election Infrastructure Government Coordinating Council (GCC) Executive Committee – Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA) Assistant Director Bob Kolasky, U.S. Election Assistance Commission Chair Benjamin Hovland, National Association of Secretaries of State (NASS) President Maggie Toulouse Oliver, National Association of State Election Directors (NASED) President Lori Augino, and Escambia County (Florida) Supervisor of Elections David Stafford – and the members of the Election Infrastructure Sector Coordinating Council (SCC) – Chair Brian Hancock (Unisyn Voting Solutions), Vice Chair Sam Derheimer (Hart InterCivic), Chris Wlaschin (Election Systems & Software), Ericka Haas (Electronic Registration Information Center), and Maria Bianchi (Democracy Works)
Everyone of them corrupt as the day is long. The corruption was proven by the illegitimate president we have right now.

anyone to stupid to answer those has no business voting,,,
How about people too stupid to spell "too" are not allowed to vote?
mine is a product of public education not lack of any education,,,

I am sure youre one of those people that cant have a verbal conversation because you dont know if they are spelling correctly or using proper quotations,,,
Uh, no, public education teaches the circumstances required to utilize the spelling, "too." That you don't know when to apply it is solely your fault, not anyone else's. But it figures you blame others for your own limitations.

so I got this right,, youre complaining I put one O where there should be two of them???

you need to find another hobby,,,
No, I was not complaining. I was asking you if that should be a disqualifying factor to prevent folks from being allowed to vote. It was your idea to disqualify voters based on a literacy test. I'm just wondering who gets to decide such a test?
if you think using one O when there should be two O's then you should pass a law,,,

you might try masturbation as a hobby,, I hear it has a great success rate
I'd appreciate it if you would please keep your homo-erotic fantasies to yourself.

anyone to stupid to answer those has no business voting,,,
How about people too stupid to spell "too" are not allowed to vote?
mine is a product of public education not lack of any education,,,

I am sure youre one of those people that cant have a verbal conversation because you dont know if they are spelling correctly or using proper quotations,,,
Uh, no, public education teaches the circumstances required to utilize the spelling, "too." That you don't know when to apply it is solely your fault, not anyone else's. But it figures you blame others for your own limitations.

so I got this right,, youre complaining I put one O where there should be two of them???

you need to find another hobby,,,
No, I was not complaining. I was asking you if that should be a disqualifying factor to prevent folks from being allowed to vote. It was your idea to disqualify voters based on a literacy test. I'm just wondering who gets to decide such a test?
if you think using one O when there should be two O's then you should pass a law,,,

you might try masturbation as a hobby,, I hear it has a great success rate
I'd appreciate it if you would please keep your homo-erotic fantasies to yourself.
hey dude thats a private matter,, if you want other participants you call someone else,,,

Sure. Just show me where I can find the data for a “vote drop”.

What is a “vote drop” anyway?
The numbers are what is important. Find me those kind of numbers in a presidential election or admit they do not exist and that there was obvious fraud. I already said I'd wait.

1. An update in Michigan listed as of 6:31AM Eastern Time on November 4th, 2020, which shows 141,258 votes for Joe Biden and 5,968 votes for Donald Trump
  2. An update in Wisconsin listed as 3:42AM Central Time on November 4th, 2020, which shows 143,379 votes for Joe Biden and 25,163 votes for Donald Trump
  3. A vote update in Georgia listed at 1:34AM Eastern Time on November 4th, 2020, which shows 136,155 votes for Joe Biden and 29,115 votes for Donald Trump
  4. An update in Michigan listed as of 3:50AM Eastern Time on November 4th, 2020, which shows 54,497 votes for Joe Biden and 4,718 votes for Donald Trump
That should help. Now get to it.

Find me those kind of numbers in a presidential election or admit they do not exist and that there was obvious fraud. I already said I'd wait.
I’d love to. Just point me to where I can find the data for “vote drops” from previous elections.

Do you know where that data is?

Find me those kind of numbers in a presidential election or admit they do not exist and that there was obvious fraud. I already said I'd wait.
I’d love to. Just point me to where I can find the data for “vote drops” from previous elections.

Do you know where that data is?
Google it. I searched "vote spikes for Biden". But you could start with presidential elections and look for stats. Let me know where any numbers like that exist. Again, I am right here.

Actually you would have to divide it into conservatives and white supremacists. Conservatism in the Republican Party does not exist. Ronald Reagan would never be a part of the Trump Republican Party.

Yeah, yeah, I know. Everybody has their own definition of conservatism. Reagan sure as hell wouldn't live on the Democrat side since they keep drifting more and more towards Communism every day. This white supremacist nonsense was made up by the commies to keep the country divided. It's as phony as Qanon and very few on the right even knows WTF that is. Again, made up by the commies.

Forum List

Back